• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Biden confuses the Military with Michigan; and flubs the numbers.

At least Biden hasn't called our American heroes who died for their country 'losers and suckers'. Or said Covid 'it is what it is' while thousand are dying.

When Biden becomes that callous and cold towards dead Americans, then we'll talk..

I realize people here who are being paid to ignore Trump's treason and spread lies about Biden won't care about Americans dying, but let's hope many do care come November.

So you defend your racist hero Biden while he is out smearing union workers and fondling little girls. Good to see you have such high standards

There's going to be quite a few gaffes with Biden and Trump running their senile mouths.

For Trump you can't always tell if his mistakes are dishonesty or senility, but sometimes it is obvious his memory is shot.

Why does the source matter? They are quoting Biden.

Because the source could be lying by omission. Good political news sources keep all the important details intact.

Why does the source matter? They are quoting Biden.

Woodward was quoting and playing Trumps voice and you all dismiss it with 'whatever's'. The PS lies and says he never said it, and Trump said he didn't want to panic people.

Caravans, destroyed suburb's, destroyed economy if Biden wins. Who's intentionally trying to cause a panic?

So you defend your racist hero Biden while he is out smearing union workers and fondling little girls. Good to see you have such high standards

You are stating lies about Biden. Until you can provide proof, you will be ignored.

What's Joe's stance on windmill cancer?

Woodward was quoting and playing Trumps voice and you all dismiss it with 'whatever's'. The PS lies and says he never said it, and Trump said he didn't want to panic people.
The Woodward story isnt really a story. We all watched it in real time.

Caravans, destroyed suburb's, destroyed economy if Biden wins. Who's intentionally trying to cause a panic?
I dont know. Im not panicked by any of that. Are you?

You are stating lies about Biden. Until you can provide proof, you will be ignored.

I was simply responding to his lies about Trump. You planning on putting him on ignore too?

Because the source could be lying by omission. Good political news sources keep all the important details intact.

Biden said this at a campaign event. Go watch it for yourself.

They're a disgrace to humanity for running an angry gaffe machine. Notice how he's been screaming at the teleprompter lately?

There is no reason for anyone who worships Donald Trump to say that about his opponent. He makes angry gaffes every day - many on his personal Twitter account - and walks out of his own press conferences the first time he does not like a reporter's question.

If you are waiting for CNN to cover this, you might have trouble finding it.

Sounds like you already know the article is bs.

Biden said this at a campaign event. Go watch it for yourself.

Did the source cut out a short video clip or show the entire event? If only that portion of it was shown, they were intentionally trying to make him look bad.

Did the source cut out a short video clip or show the entire event? If only that portion of it was shown, they were intentionally trying to make him look bad.

LOL. Its hard to take you guys seriously. When one of your sources show a clip of Trump saying something stupid do they 'cut out a short video clip or show the entire event? If only that portion of it was shown, they were intentionally trying to make him look bad.'

Watch it for yourself and let me know if what he said is being mischaracterized.

Whatever simple gaffe's Biden does make during the next few weeks, it will be nothing compared to what Trump told Bob Woodward about his dereliction of duty.

The debate moderators are going to have their hands full.

The only reason people say any of that crap is they worship the guy who actually did those things.

“Military COVID infected: 118,984,” Biden said reading a list of statistics while at a campaign stop in Michigan. “Military COVID deaths: 6,114.” ~Joe Biden

What a mental midget. :roll: ^^^

Oh, and cue the Trump whataboutism crowd.... ;)

Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ OK. That’s very good.

President Trump was at it again on Wednesday night in a widely mocked new interview where he went to excruciating lengths to prove that he deserves his self-anointed moniker of an “extremely stable genius.”

On Fox News, Trump was triggered into a more than five-minute uninterrupted rant when he was asked about the importance of health and holding the position of president of the United States. The winding tale included lengthy details of a cognitive test that the president claims to have not only taken earlier this year but to have “aced.”

Trump had previously made news on Sunday about this same subject when, in an interview with Chris Wallace, the host pushed back on Trump’s claims that the test was difficult. Wallace told Trump that he took the test himself and that it included simple questions like identifying drawings of animals.

The viral moment from the president’s latest interview came when Trump explained the memory portion of the test, which led him to repeat the words: “person, woman, man, camera, TV” many, many times.

Trump: I said to the doctor — who was Dr. Ronnie Jackson — I said, is there some kind of a test? An acuity test? And he said, there actually is. And he named it, whatever it might be, and it was 30 or 35 questions. The first questions are very easy. The last questions are much more difficult, like a memory question. It’s like you go, ‘Person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ So, they say, ‘Could you repeat that?’ So I said, ‘Yeah. So it’s person, woman, man, camera, TV.’ OK. That’s very good. If you get it in order, you get extra points.

If you get it in order, you get extra points. They said nobody gets it in order. It’s actually not that easy. But for me it was easy. And that’s not an easy question. In other words, they ask, do they give you five names and you have to repeat them? And that’s OK. If you repeat them out of order, it’s OK. But, but, you know, it’s not as good.

But then when you go back about 20, 25 minutes later and they say, go back to that question, then I’ll tell you this, go back to that question and repeat them. Can you do it? And you go, person, woman, man, camera, TV. They said, ‘That’s amazing. How did you do that?’ I do it because I have, like, a good memory because I’m cognitively there now.

Trump Cognitive Test: 'Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV' - Rolling Stone

LOL. Its hard to take you guys seriously. When one of your sources show a clip of Trump saying something stupid do they 'cut out a short video clip or show the entire event? If only that portion of it was shown, they were intentionally trying to make him look bad.'

Watch it for yourself and let me know if what he said is being mischaracterized.

The media does not try to make Donald Trump look bad because everyone knows he is bad. Trump proved how bad he is live on national television more times than most individuals can count. He also does not have a speech disorder to blame some of his gaffes on. He never apologized to Hillary Clinton for calling her "an evil woman" unprompted during a 2016 debate.

Back
Top Bottom