• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden Can’t Outrun His Past—And It Could Cost Him 2020

An opinion piece about Biden from some alt right nutter site. I'll pass.

Posted on Bearded Patriot and the written by the bearded Patriot! Great piece.

Antifa and BLM are not equal, BLM have a message and are not violent. Antifa is a bunch of nuts like proud boys and other extremist groups.

Oh so BLM is not the spawn of violence in every city it visits? Tell that to their victims.

Posted on Bearded Patriot and the written by the bearded Patriot! Great piece.

And you want to discuss the proud boys who as far as I have knowledge of, have not showed up at Portland nor at Minneapolis nor other democrats stronghold cities.

Oh so BLM is not the spawn of violence in every city it visits? Tell that to their victims.

Look at who has been arrested, there are assholes lying in wait for their chance to destroy people and property.

This OP, like so many by this poster, has been so discredited. But, just a note, it's not nice to take an unfair advantage of others. Pick on someone your own size. Do what I say, not what I do.

No, only when Democrats change the topic to a different question do they allege to beat me. Stick to the topics from now on.

Look at who has been arrested, there are assholes lying in wait for their chance to destroy people and property.

Yeah, we call them Black lives matter and Antifa.

And you want to discuss the proud boys who as far as I have knowledge of, have not showed up at Portland nor at Minneapolis nor other democrats stronghold cities.

Haha yea your Willful limited Knowledge

No, only when Democrats change the topic to a different question do they allege to beat me. Stick to the topics from now on.

My post addressed the OP, so it was on-topic, as was my in-humor comment germane to the OP.

The garbage, disinformation, 'talking points' and regurgitated propaganda of your posts are enitely self defeating. I've never seen you need help to FAIL. The current thread is only the latest example. :coffeepap

Stick to reading silly fantasy books.

The garbage, disinformation, 'talking points' and regurgitated propaganda of your posts are enitely self defeating. I've never seen you need help to FAIL. The current thread is only the latest example. :coffeepap

My primary concern is you communists.

My primary concern is you communists.

See, things that live only in Robert's and others heads that take in the large quantities of Kookaid™, from the right wing media echo chamber and then post about mythical creatures that don't exist, yet they see EVERYHWERE!

tenor.gif

34db7942b8f54cd718a9ed0e5e67bb83.png

DzdFIqUU8AIV0AO.jpg

Antifa and BLM are not equal, BLM have a message and are not violent. Antifa is a bunch of nuts like proud boys and other extremist groups.

keep drinking the kool aid! Q 2024

This article will explain all of the problems of Biden to you.

And he has plenty of problems.

Biden Can’t Outrun His Past—And It Could Cost Him 2020 – The Bearded Patriot

Biden can't outrun the past? Trump can't outrun the present. Trump is an abysmal failure who has seen 200,000 Americans die under his watch from COVID-19. Millions of unemployed. Trump hates the military and has called fallen American heroes "losers" and "suckers".

Nope, Trump can't outrun the present.

Biden can't outrun the past? Trump can't outrun the present. Trump is an abysmal failure who has seen 200,000 Americans die under his watch from COVID-19. Millions of unemployed. Trump hates the military and has called fallen American heroes "losers" and "suckers".

Nope, Trump can't outrun the present.

Consider the source's limited abilities, run through the filter of the alt-right bubble reality.

I'm sure he's off watching Tucker to get tomorrow's talking points, so he can "think for himself".

Beyond poor Robert's capabilities I'm afraid. This guy thinks commies are hding everywhere!:screwy

I read the OP linked article by The Bearded Patriot. It is an opinion piece written by a conservative. What would one expect such an article to say, "Trump is Doomed"?

Democrats assured us it was the communists helping Trump win.

Back
Top Bottom