• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Biden and Pelosi....wow!!

This is a Trump thread now. Them's the breaks.

Trump actually believed that the United States built invisible airplanes. He's that senile.

Oh, it's now a place for deranged individuals to congregate and continue to talk bad about Trump.....I get it.....duh, buh bye.

Oh, it's now a place for deranged individuals to congregate and continue to talk bad about Trump.....I get it.....duh, buh bye.

Do you think that Trump believed with the QAnon nutsos that the military was going to take back the presidency for him two days ago? Was he watching TV in hope, ya think?

Do you think that Trump believed with the QAnon nutsos that the military was going to take back the presidency for him two days ago? Was he watching TV in hope, ya think?

Let me put this in bold letters for you, so there can be no misunderstanding........"OF COURSE NOT"!!!

Let me put this in bold letters for you, so there can be no misunderstanding........"OF COURSE NOT"!!!

Good. I was pretty sure you wanted to talk about this instead of your topic.

Have you considered that you might be wrong? He watches a lot of TV. You sure he didn't have the hope in the back of his mind? Just a shadow of one?

Looks like Nancy is having a few too many drinks:

Then there is Joe in Texas:

Almost feel sorry for Joe, because he is being used, and soon enough they will get rid of him. This is some scary, weird shit going on with high up democrat leaders of our country, no matter who you are.

What's your point? You got nothin' but you're sitting at home bored stiff, so you post this crap? Don't allege someone is drunk if they are not, that sounds like something trump would do, oh, that's right, he's your mentor. As far as Biden, he clearly said he had been there all day with those people and it was approaching evening, for him to mispronounce or incorrectly say a couple of words, then immediately correct himself is a non-issue, can't believe this is exciting you. 🤡 Here's your hero, doesn't even know his slut is standing right next to him, your hero can't remember anything, history, names, facts or where the hell he is half the time. You should not talk about anyone else.

Good. I was pretty sure you wanted to talk about this instead of your topic.

Have you considered that you might be wrong? He watches a lot of TV. You sure he didn't have the hope in the back of his mind? Just a shadow of one?

NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT.....clear enough for you? Trump fought hard all the way to the election certification.....then it was over and he knew it, end of story.

NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT.....clear enough for you? Trump fought hard all the way to the election certification.....then it was over and he knew it, end of story.

Oh? Then why was he claiming that the election was stolen after that? Must have been reflex.

Biden has a stutter. The video clearly shows Biden having a disfluent moment. That's what happens when you elect a PWS (person with stutter) to the presidency. They are going to occasionally stutter and struggle at times to complete a sentence. Nothing I said should be newsworthy or groundbreaking. The resident Debate Politics stutterer (me) shouldn't be constantly putting a reminder of this.

What's your point? You got nothin' but you're sitting at home bored stiff, so you post this crap? Don't allege someone is drunk if they are not, that sounds like something trump would do, oh, that's right, he's your mentor. As far as Biden, he clearly said he had been there all day with those people and it was approaching evening, for him to mispronounce or incorrectly say a couple of words, then immediately correct himself is a non-issue, can't believe this is exciting you. 🤡 Here's your hero, doesn't even know his slut is standing right next to him, your hero can't remember anything, history, names, facts or where the hell he is half the time. You should not talk about anyone else.

Pelosi has a lengthy history of a drinking problem and a history of the left attempting to cover for her......Biden, these days cannot carry on a coherent conversation, even whilst reading a teleprompter. These are facts and I feel sorry for them both, yet these are NOT the kind of people we need in high governmental offices, period.

Oh? Then why was he claiming that the election was stolen after that? Must have been reflex.

He can claim the election was stolen, till the cows come home....so what? He has a right to speak, as do we all.....well maybe not Trump or Republicans, as of today with the liberals censoring us and cancelling everything under the sun.....these people are nutso, out of their minds.

Trump did not like that the election was certified, but once completed it was over and he moved on. Now he will help the Republicans take back the House and Senate and maybe even run again in 2024, much to the chagrin of the left.....too bad, he has that right.

Looks like Nancy is having a few too many drinks:
Another fake, boring, unoriginal, and out of context snippet of Pelosi made to look the alcohol abstainer appear drunk. :rolleyes:

He can claim the election was stolen, till the cows come home....so what? He has a right to speak, as do we all.....well maybe not Trump or Republicans, as of today with the liberals censoring us and cancelling everything under the sun.....these people are nutso, out of their minds.

Trump did not like that the election was certified, but once completed it was over and he moved on. Now he will help the Republicans take back the House and Senate and maybe even run again in 2024, much to the chagrin of the left.....too bad, he has that right.

One, Trump still thinks the election was stolen, so you're just wrong about him being over it.

Two, Trump wants to cancel Karl Rove.

You guys are in such a rush, falling over yourselves to make up random crap to be outraged about that you forget to be consistent.

Fox News is funny these days, and then I get the reruns here from people like you.

Why do you dislike stutterers? What did we ever do to you?

I don't.....project much? Bidens problem is far more severe than stuttering......just tell him to be a normal president and have news conferences, speak to reporters, have open conversations, etc.....hiding, avoiding, being a president through signed dictates does not bode well in America.

One, Trump still thinks the election was stolen, so you're just wrong about him being over it.

Two, Trump wants to cancel Karl Rove.

You guys are in such a rush, falling over yourselves to make up random crap to be outraged about that you forget to be consistent.

Fox News is funny these days, and then I get the reruns here from people like you.

Too funny, that didn't take long......how was the view over the cookoo's nest?

Biden has a stutter. The video clearly shows Biden having a disfluent moment. That's what happens when you elect a PWS (person with stutter) to the presidency. They are going to occasionally stutter and struggle at times to complete a sentence. Nothing I said should be newsworthy or groundbreaking. The resident Debate Politics stutterer (me) shouldn't be constantly putting a reminder of this.

It’s funny how Biden was in the public eye for decades and we never heard he had a stutter -- because he was a pretty coherent speaker.

As he becomes stumbling and incoherent its now supposed to be because of a stutter he always had?

It’s pretty obvious he’s not the same guy anymore:

Last edited:
I don't.....project much? Bidens problem is far more severe than stuttering......just tell him to be a normal president and have news conferences, speak to reporters, have open conversations, etc.....hiding, avoiding, being a president through signed dictates does not bode well in America.

Your post mocked Biden for his speech impediment. That's what you did. There is just no way around it. You cast judgment on here for stuttering a couple of lines.

Biden has done press conferences. I am not sure what you exactly want.

Yeap....STB....."Still with Trump on the Brain", the new mutation of TDS, alive and visible for all to see. Look at all the Trump threads still going on herein, lol. One would think, at least I would hope so, that now they would start speaking more of policies and issues for the betterment of the American People, but NO, the mutation is strong.....it's simply a disease.
considering how many threads we see about election fraud, fair is fair
4lgjyw.jpg

Your post mocked Biden for his speech impediment. That's what you did. There is just no way around it. You cast judgment on here for stuttering a couple of lines.

Biden has done press conferences. I am not sure what you exactly want.

Biden beat Trump in every debate, too.

Again and again, their criticisms don't survive even the most basic logical analysis.

It’s funny how Biden was in the public eye for decades and we never heard he had a stutter -- because he was a pretty coherent speaker.

As he becomes stumbling and incoherent its now supposed to be because of a stutter he always had?

Correction. YOU never heard him stutter in public before.

Biden has always had a stutter. Its been well documented.

I still talk about the poor souls in insane asylums, we gotta feel sorry for em
laugh_40x40.gif

Come talk to us when you are his age, see if you are AS lucid, but I suspect

download.jpg

Biden beat Trump in every debate, too.

Again and again, their criticisms don't survive even the most basic logical analysis.

Agreed. Nobody should expect any logical consistency with them. Biden beat Trump in both debates. The Stutterer beat the Bully.

Back
Top Bottom