• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Bias: Even here at DP

Fox does have the highest ratings - amongst cable news programs. I never saw anyone say that Fox's shows have higher ratings than the the networks.
Well then since both FN and MSM are biased, then maybe it's time for Fox to go NON cable. LOL, i dont think it would work though.

Well then since both FN and MSM are biased, then maybe it's time for Fox to go NON cable. LOL, i dont think it would work though.

I'm not sure what purpose that would serve, or why they would consider doing it.

Very well stated. The Main stream media legitimacy as real journalists fails by epic proportions on this issue alone. It's a perfect example of how they protect the president. The preparation, attack, and cover up is much worse than Watergate and they ignore it. Watch and see the Bernsteins, Woodwards and "deep throats" come out after the election.. IF their Obama loses. Then they will no longer need to support him and will be competing for the next Pulitzer with Benghazi as there stepping stone.

There was no English consulate. At least get the actual facts in the conspiracy straight.

Fox and MSNBC are both biased. The difference is that liberals understand, and have no problem admitting that MSNBC is biased. Conservatives are simply living on a different planet.

I call BS.

There are many people on the right (myself included) who can easily admit the editorial content of Fox is HIGHLY biased.

And there are boneheads on the left who act like MSNBC and Moveon etc are "Fair and Balanced" to borrow a lie.

There was a PEW study just recently that concluded MSNBC somehow manages to be even more biased than Fox which is really really saying something.

But then again, who should you believe? Should you believe the person who was in Libya, possibly Benghazi, was a part of the conversation and reported it within days...or the regime's puppet who comes out a seven weeks later once the lies begin to fall apart?

The president said he told Pansy Panetta to keep those people safe. And Pansy Panetta said that mission is to dangerous. If that is true then why is Pansy Panetta still the Secretary of Defense? Do you see the easy, obvious lie?

This is an example of why I do not like you.

You know what he meant.

You don't like me? But we hardly know each other! I thought you stiffened at every word of mine, but believed it was pleasure.

We obviously need to be heard more if US citizens are still voting for anti-American candidates like Obama.

We obviously need to be heard more if US citizens are still voting for anti-American candidates like Obama.

Dude. I'm not buying into your sock routine.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…