• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Belarusian model who claimed Trump secrets detained in Moscow: Ifax

I feel terrible for this girl. Really for Russians in general. And really much of the world population. But my brain is gonna isolate to this for the moment.

Why did she accept a stop-over in Moscow, this is so unfortunate. It's sad that no one helped her, given that a lot of people knew the situation. Maybe an underground "escape from Russia" type group.
I suppose Putin would bomb/poison any such group if it was evident. Trump would tell us Putin didn't do it of course, and why would Putin lie, he'd ask.

it was part of putler - Thai state deal, Moscow was a just transfer point for her, where putler ´s gestapo literally kidnapped Belarusian citizen in sherimetevo airport

it was part of putler - Thai state deal, Moscow was a just transfer point for her, where putler ´s gestapo literally kidnapped Belarusian citizen in sherimetevo airport

Yeah, I have no doubt it was all the way to the Thai authorities with that deal. So sad.

Yeah, I have no doubt it was all the way to the Thai authorities with that deal. So sad.

Thai state too is 100% in the hands of local oligarchs and they do what is best $ for them ...

Mueller does not have a history of looking in the right places for the real facts.

This is everything John Gotti had wished for. Unfortunately for Gotti, he did not get his wish.

No doubt that makes Trump and his minions very happy.

Why would it make anyone happy?
Turn it off for 2 minutes and be human for a change.

Gets you a little "excited" does it?:roll:

What fine character, no wonder you admire Trump!

Are you gonna rush right over and save her, single handedly, Rambo?
Or are you gonna sit at your laptop and pontify? Get a life...:roll:

Good point. All this democrat invented Trump/Russian collusion nonsense belongs on the conspiracy theory forum.

I look forward to seeing all your comments on such matters exclusively in that forum.

Why would it make anyone happy?
Turn it off for 2 minutes and be human for a change.

You said the young woman will never be seen again ..... thus the threat she poses to Trump is erased.

You said the young woman will never be seen again ..... thus the threat she poses to Trump is erased.

Did I say that? Did I mention Trump at all?
No. I did not. have a nice weekend.

Did I say that? Did I mention Trump at all?
No. I did not. have a nice weekend.

you sure did

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz62 View Post
This young woman will never be seen again.
Bye

And I said that would make Trump and his minions very happy.

and I asked...

closely followed by...

I don't see "Trump" in there.
Do you?

You were the one who said the woman was going to disappear. What part about that so befuddles you that it reduces you to this nonsense - not just once but twice now?

In other words, you don't want to know who hacked those servers.

We were already told by our nations national security experts about this.

You were the one who said the woman was going to disappear. What part about that so befuddles you that it reduces you to this nonsense - not just once but twice now?

Oh come on, she wanted to give evidence against Trump, you KNOW deep down, whether he can admit it to himself or not, it DELIGHTS him! RThise people's obsessive love for Trump and hatred of anyone who dares question Trump, is all consuming. They literally are empty and void beyond that.

Oh come on, she wanted to give evidence against Trump, you KNOW deep down, whether he can admit it to himself or not, it DELIGHTS him! RThise people's obsessive love for Trump and hatred of anyone who dares question Trump, is all consuming. They literally are empty and void beyond that.

I bet they love the idea of this woman being tortured for her crime against Putin and his butt boy Trump.

We were already told by our nations national security experts about this.

Crime is only bad if the democrat party (communists) commit it, otherwise it's patriotic and MAGA!

Crime for conservative aims is ALWAYS admirable! :roll:

I bet they love the idea of this woman being tortured for her crime against Putin and his butt boy Trump.

Some of them, no doubt.....

The idea that an image faked by NBC, portraying him as something he never was, led to this. It definitely makes one want to kill one's TV!

My thoughts exactly. People need to pick their fights carefully.

People are not serious anymore, they behave like they are in a movie and like there is no possibility of serious consequences if they do the wrong thing so **** it...do what feels good.

I get the idea that happened here...not enough thinking before putting mouth in gear as my mom would say..

Back
Top Bottom