• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Being LGBT is Not a Sin

You've got a point there although I don't have much experience with gay bars so I wouldn't know if or not fights are more likely to break out in them than in other bars, although the bar you described in post #461 sounds more like a pervert bar rather than a gay bar.

It was one dude in a large gay nightclub. Never had any other problem on other visits to that place. (not that it was a problem, just a cheeky squeeze as he walked past and then a friendly apology when I showed I wasn't interested).
It's the kind of hedonistic place where gay men dance shirtless on the dance floor, so you just adjust your expectations when it comes to this stuff.

maybe it's more simple here in the States. maybe a bunch of young boys from the 50s/60s/70s grew up to be this busybody...

Clara Edwards - Wikipedia

everyone should be treated with respect, but it works both ways

If you’re not a “Christian” are you considered a sinner by “Christians?”

everyone should be treated with respect, but it works both ways
Do we need to respect the stances people may have stating that interracial marriages are "sinful" because they take a verse out of context stating "do not be unequally yoked?" For many years the church used verses to justify slavery, justify banning interracial marriage, and now to justify homophobic bigotry.

Do we need to respect the stances people may have stating that interracial marriages are "sinful" because they take a verse out of context stating "do not be unequally yoked?" For many years the church used verses to justify slavery, justify banning interracial marriage, and now to justify homophobic bigotry.
whatever

Cambridge academics claim medieval art proves Christ was transgender

Cambridge academics claim medieval art proves Christ was transgender

He couldn't have been that's a modern thing it's like saying he was a truck driver or an electrician.

How are Christians, heterosexuals or CISgender people not being treated with respect?
White Hetro males are discriminated against in certain circles

White Hetro males are discriminated against in certain circles
How and when are white heterosexual males discriminated against when they are the majority and hold almost all political and social power? Being criticized fro your actions is not an act of discrimination?

The idea that you can't indiscriminately trample on the rights of others is also not being discriminated against.

How and when are white heterosexual males discriminated against when they are the majority and hold almost all political and social power? Being criticized fro your actions is not an act of discrimination?

The idea that you can't indiscriminately trample on the rights of others is also not being discriminated against.
I only have my experiences, but I worked in Mental Health for a while and those homes were managed and manned by Gay males and females, and no one straight was ever promoted?

I completely agree with you.

I suggest everyone to watch this documentary (https://www.1946themovie.com/), it gives a quite accurate insight on how the Bible has been mistranslated on purpose to serve the sick ideals of a few.

I only have my experiences, but I worked in Mental Health for a while and those homes were managed and manned by Gay males and females, and no one straight was ever promoted?
Can you prove that is beince they were LGB or maybe they were better at patient care.

Much of the drive to ban interracial marriage, at least over the last 200 years, was driven by the early understanding of genetics and a fear of corrupting genetic lineage. The horror of eugenics was born of this misapplication of science. So the drive for banning interracial marriage was as much a perversion of science as it was religion.

Science has brought humanity to the brink on a number of occasions throughout history. Far closer than religion ever has.

But people getting the wrong message from the source, regardless of the source, shouldn't be held against the source... but you do that for religion and not for science.

Transgender Industry Targets Victims of Autism

Kids with autism should not be viewed as prey for the lucrative and immoral gender industry.

Back
Top Bottom