• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

beer adds during the super bowl

Anhiser Bush with the soldiers good are bad

• Total voters

skabanger13

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
About the Anheuser bush chimerical during the super bowl with the solders walking through the air port, frankly I loved it. Its about time some one came out to say thank you to our troops, with all the dissension against them, from Kennedy and others.I know their are some people upset by the chimerical, because it was a beer company, hay what do you thank a great deal of the soldiers do in their free time.So people complan when thay put half naked Ladies on the comericals, and now when thay have a chimerical with a good message people still complain. I got a great sense of joy from this chimerical and it made me want to get back in the Army even quicker knowing their are still people out their who care, and when i do I'm going to kick back with a cold bud light. :hm to all my brothers and sisters in the armed forces i salute you

Back
Top Bottom