• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Barack Obama Has "Privately Expressed Grave Concerns" About Joe

Yes, I had it somewhere
------
Obama Golfs In Virginia

It must be nice to be Obama. He golfed through his entire eight year reign of terror, and now he’s golfing in Virigina, at the Robert Trent Jones Country Club. Virginia, ruled by Governor Bloackface Ralpha Northam has locked down the state until at least middle-June, the longest of any of the 50 states.No only was Obama able to golf and avoid the shelter in place “rule”. It also appeared as if Obama was golfing without a face mask, but you can’t confirm it since the video was taken from so a far distance. Must be nice to be a Democrat. And get this.. Obama’s essential golf trip came just days after Michelle Obama made robocalls to people living in Washington D.C. to stay home. Who the hell does Michelle Obama think she is? Still First “Lady”?

Obama golfs in Virginia at Robert Trent Jones as state is locked down until mid-June two days after Mooch makes robocalls to stay home

Pacific pundit.......that must be right up there with Reuters. Lol

Pacific pundit.......that must be right up there with Reuters. Lol

It's amazing how only news outlets deemed credible are also very predictable

It's amazing how only news outlets deemed credible are also very predictable

They are called facts.

I LOVE that you use the wacko sites. Lol

Is breitbart off today? Lol

Yea, I agree its fine for Obama to go golf in VA while the rest of the commoners of the state were locked down. But to do so after his husband spammed all of DC telling them to stay at home. Guess Obama didn't get the message

Yea, I agree its fine for Obama to go golf in VA while the rest of the commoners of the state were locked down. But to do so after his husband spammed all of DC telling them to stay at home. Guess Obama didn't get the message

This is trumps message

Grab em by the p###y!!!!!!!

Yes it is. My intent is to show a key area of concern (Obama) for the Biden campaign.

Other than about 2 quotes which were 2nd hand and tossed in more the 2/3rds of the way down the page, the whole story is about how Biden stopped Obama from derailing his own presidency

Politico is reporting. Usually I would agree about Politico but here they get A's
Where, exactly, in the referenced Politico article does it say Obama has “expressed grave concerns” about Biden?

It doesn’t.

Another F for the completely untrustworthy far right propaganda mill, ZeroHedge, and OP.

Well that settles everything then... lol.... ZeroHedge provided citations (Politico) so spin away.
Again, you clearly did not read the referenced Politico. You’re really embarrassing yourself.

Despite the endorsement and the former Obama administration painting a rosy picture of the relationship between the two, the Post describes their relationship as being "fraught with tension".

If that's true, Biden just went up a notch.

Politico is reporting. I suspect Obama can't ignore what the media is ignoring

------------

President Obama has "privately expressed grave concerns" about Biden's run for the White House, according to a stunning new report from Politico. Obama reportedly said of Biden:

Despite the endorsement and the former Obama administration painting a rosy picture of the relationship between the two, the Post describes their relationship as being "fraught with tension".

Former White House communications director Jen Psaki commented of their relationship:

“You could certainly see technocratic eye-rolling at times.”

Barack Obama Has "Privately Expressed Grave Concerns" About Joe Biden's 2020 White House Run | Zero Hedge

Fake news.
Private means it didn't make public.

------------

President Obama has "privately expressed grave concerns" about Biden's run for the White House, according to a stunning new report from Politico. Obama reportedly said of Biden:

Former White House communications director Jen Psaki commented of their relationship:

Barack Obama Has "Privately Expressed Grave Concerns" About Joe Biden's 2020 White House Run | Zero Hedge

So it is implied that Obama is embarrassed by the token white guy?

------------

Your source is not credible: Zero Hedge - Media Bias/Fact Check

ZeroHedge - Conspiracy - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not CredibleZeroHedge - Pseudoscience - Fake News - Right Bias - Conservative - Libertarian - Not CredibleFactual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Overall, we rate Zero Hedge an extreme right biased conspiracy website based on the promotion of false/misleading/debunked information that routinely denigrates the left.

------------

Gee, i wonder what his opinion of Presidrnt Trump is?

Cond are so desperate they're listening to Obama now .

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a big fan of Tyler Durden's journalism.

Well, they just yanked an article from Politico. Seriously though, why not just link to the Politico article instead of using Zero Hedge as the source? That's on the OP.

Well, they just yanked an article from Politico. Seriously though, why not just link to the Politico article instead of using Zero Hedge as the source? That's on the OP.

Because the OP thinks Zero Hedge is a respectable source, I guess.

Link to the Politico source; Zero Hedge is not credible.

It's literally in the 4th sentence of the linked article... do you ever read anything?

you will be hearing nothing but praise out of the Obama's when Barrack and Michael take the stage, in the Democratic National Convention, I can't wait for the Joe and Ho show! Q 2024

------------

Great news.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a big fan of Tyler Durden's journalism.

Isn't "Tyler Durden" a psuedonym used by more than one zerohedge contributor?

This is anecdotal, but it was described to me, firsthand, by someone who spent several hours at the White House in a closed, awards ceremony with
Biden and the Obama's about 8 years ago. This individual had also spent a half hour with President Bush at a closed event , five years before that.

The person I know was a member of an elite military unit and the gathering with Bush and perhaps forty others did not involve awards, only Bush's preference for spending time with troops of high achievement.

My contact described Biden and Michelle Obama as open and personable, playing off of each other very well. Bush's demeanor was similar, but just a little more reserved than Biden or Michelle, but some of that could be my contact's own awe over being in the presence of the POTUS who was making an effort to act like he had time for the soldiers he was meeting with.

My contact's impression of Obama was that he was not outgoing or personable compared to the other three. In fact, Biden, in person, made such a positive impression, my contact was influenced to reassess his concept of him. Biden truly made my contact's visit to the White House memorable.

To offer a better sense of the length and extent of the visit, my contact and the rest of his group exhausted the beer inventory, and they were there long enough to enjoy more beer after the White House restocked. My contact is not someone who I would have expected to compare Joe Biden or Michelle Obama so favorably with GW Bush!

Isn't "Tyler Durden" a psuedonym used by more than one zerohedge contributor?

This is anecdotal, but it was described to me, firsthand, by someone who spent several hours at the White House in a closed, awards ceremony with
Biden and the Obama's about 8 years ago. This individual had also spent a half hour with President Bush at a closed event , five years before that.

The person I know was a member of an elite military unit and the gathering with Bush and perhaps forty others did not involve awards, only Bush's preference for spending time with troops of high achievement.

My contact described Biden and Michelle Obama as open and personable, playing off of each other very well. Bush's demeanor was similar, but just a little more reserved than Biden or Michelle, but some of that could be my contact's own awe over being in the presence of the POTUS who was making an effort to act like he had time for the soldiers he was meeting with.

My contact's impression of Obama was that he was not outgoing or personable compared to the other three. In fact, Biden, in person, made such a positive impression, my contact was influenced to reassess his concept of him. Biden truly made my contact's visit to the White House memorable.

To offer a better sense of the length and extent of the visit, my contact and the rest of his group exhausted the beer inventory, and they were there long enough to enjoy more beer after the White House restocked. My contact is not someone who I would have expected to compare Joe Biden or Michelle Obama so favorably with GW Bush!

Fight club

Back
Top Bottom