• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

bad people in history …. who were the worst?

who?

• Total voters

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
cromwell also was a bad guy

Hitler is on the list, so easiets vote.

btw ….. more than one can be the worst …..

2 votes for stalin anv Mao

who are the worst of the worst?

That dumb arse ****er called urgg. He invented fire and sent us all down the path of evolutionary headaches. Wasn't for him we would still be happily swinging from trees without a care.

There are a lot of bad guys out there so I just stick to the Big Three... Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

I think that Vlad the Impaler, although the numbers were smaller, should be considered.

So should Elizabeth Báthory...

The way that modern Muslim nations treat women and gays and such would qualify as well.

Tamerlane, I think.

Tamerlane, I think.

He was a great man, and made Samarkand into one of the great cities of the world.

A stand up guy, who only massacred cities when they decided to fight rather than surrender. Leaving him with no choice

He was a great man, and made Samarkand into one of the great cities of the world.

A stand up guy, who only massacred cities when they decided to fight rather than surrender. Leaving him with no choice
He killed 5% of the world's population.

Don't bother every criticizing Israel again, right?

Why do you make so many threads for? There is no such thing as a 'bad' guy. Especially when they are in control. People learn to adapt, if they were really bothered by the system. They would rebel. So, no such thing as bad guys.

no bad guys.?

really?

only one vote for the Vikings. …. they deserve more!

Back
Top Bottom