• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bad Movie Descriptions

This is not mine but I post it cause it is funny

Stockholm syndrome works

Answer to the above:

The Beauty and the Beast

After intubation, a patient appears to recover but can't finish his meal. Workers complain about overtime, and one chases a cat.

LA lifestyle and coincidental intersections revolve around a briefcase and a glowing prize

After intubation, a patient appears to recover but can't finish his meal. Workers complain about overtime, and one chases a cat.
Bringing out the dead?

A man goes insane, hears the voice of God, accepts that he is a prophet and predicts the infotainment/angertainment media of the following century.

Very good, by my scorecard you're ahead 3 to 0. But I'm not down for the count!

Drifter adopts a little girl who teaches the master confidence man some new tricks. Funny thing is, she really is his daughter...

Won an Oscar and 3 nominations....

Very good, by my scorecard you're ahead 3 to 0. But I'm not down for the count!

Drifter adopts a little girl who teaches the master confidence man some new tricks. Funny thing is, she really is his daughter...

Won an Oscar and 3 nominations....
Paper Moon?

A father goes to extraordinary lengths to reconnect with his estranged son.

High School Musical?
NOT a bad guess, but there's another movie exactly about the clues...
edit - the quote really is

"Of course we talk, don't everybody"

While setting idly around doing nothing constructive, a group of young men are recruited to rid a town of pesky brutes.

While setting idly around doing nothing constructive, a group of young men are recruited to rid a town of pesky brutes.

Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves

Back
Top Bottom