• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Bad Ass Truck

dave8383

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I don't know what the deal is on posting videos with strong langue in them? She throws the F-bomb around a bit. If this is against forum rules I apologize and please, moderators, remove it if you like.

Anyway, a seriously fun truck.

Last edited:
Love it but I still think DIESEL is king of off-road but when you get right down to it, diesel or not, this is too pretty.
I guarantee you I'd NEVER take something this pretty off the asphalt, and certainly not where tree stumps, rocks and everything else is going to dent and ding the body.
I can't even begin to imagine what a body shop would charge to fix damage.
But sure, why not stuff a 700 HP blown Hellcat HEMI into a 4X4 because: WHY NOT? 😈
I'd love to take something like this on a road trip through Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, etc.

I don't know what the deal is on posting videos with strong langue in them? She throws the F-bomb around a bit. If this is against forum rules I apologize and please, moderators, remove it if you like.

Anyway, a seriously fun truck.

Hey by the way, speaking of asphalt, check out how well it does against a brand new 2020 C-8 mid-engine Vette!

Sarah in Tuned is great
The TRX is an amazing truck, a high speed desert runner, with massive power.

The price to buy one is also amazing but certainly worth it (out of my price range however)

Back
Top Bottom