• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AZ posts cost of OBAMACARE................

Not at all. You said that auto insurance is required. It is not.

You are just trying to argue then. I meant....if you are a driver....you are required..... Better?

You are just trying to argue then. I meant....if you are a driver....you are required..... Better?

The OP of this thread deals specifically with the costs of PPACA and the vast majority of posts comply with the intended subject. It appears you want to change the topic to the legitimacy of the mandate. If this is your desire I suggest you initiate another thread as I'm sure we don't have a sufficient amount already...

The OP of this thread deals specifically with the costs of PPACA and the vast majority of posts comply with the intended subject. It appears you want to change the topic to the legitimacy of the mandate. If this is your desire I suggest you initiate another thread as I'm sure we don't have a sufficient amount already...

No not my intent. I posed a question so that I could redirect to topic. Just never got an response that would allow me to do so.

Original post:
I will not be coerced into getting insurance

No not my intent. I posed a question so that I could redirect to topic. Just never got an response that would allow me to do so.

Original post:
I will not be coerced into getting insurance

WOW. going from not purchasing insurance to auto insurance as a way to get back to cost...just WOW

How fair it must seem to all you liberals and obama kool-aid drinkers to know that congress and the president do not have to worry about all this math. they are exempt. Great eh??? next will be hepatitis clauses for tattoo's... whether you have them or not.

They are only exempt because their employer provides them with insurance, just as many peoples employers provides them with insurance, and thus makes them exempt.

They are only exempt because their employer provides them with insurance, just as many peoples employers provides them with insurance, and thus makes them exempt.

Do you think this law would have been passed if the executive and legislative branches would have had to be subject to it?

Back
Top Bottom