• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ayn Rand Was an Idiot But Selfish People Love Her Idiocy

here is a though: maybe people are still deciding on when to enroll because they don't have enough actual information or are waiting to enroll in december

The above is a transparent and lame ploy to mask and/or obfuscate the TOTAL DISASTER of ObumskyCare.

Mycroft referred to your words on P44 of this thread, and I quote you: " ..... is betrayed by loud carping, whining, bitching, moaning, complaining and generally self serving behavior designed to justify their own selfishness. " You used these exact words to describe the Anti-Obummerrhoidals ......Mycroft never said that you used these words to describe the OWS ......neither do I.

You are now, AGAIN, purposefully obfuscating what Mycroft did in a lame effort to weasel out of the hole you dug yourself in.

YOU used the quoted words (above) in your attack against the ANTI-Obummerrhoidals .......what Mycroft did was use YOUR IDENTICAL QUOTED WORDS you were attacking him with.... and applied them to a type of Obummerrhoidals, i.e.the OWS...... and those "quoted words of yours" obviously fit the OWS crowd like a glove.....i.e., a 1000 times more aptly than they did the ANTI-Obummerrhoidals. [/B] Hence, Mycroft's checkmate.

In my previous post to you, I exposed your shabby effort to weasel out of Mycroft's clever checkmate of you by you lamely changing the scenario ..... you are now, in this post to me, AGAIN, desperately trying to slither your way out by a deluge of meaningless verbiage that attempts to obscure the huge hole you dug yourself into.

I'll probably never post to you because you twist and turn hither & yon, change scenarios, etc.....and, when that doesn't work ....you drown the truth in a deluge of meaningless verbiage.

Except he was wrong. And I told him so before you ever tried to jump in and get involved.

Except he was wrong. And I told him so before you ever tried to jump in and get involved.

Mycroft wipes the floor with you.....using your own verbiage to sink you.

And your devastating response is: "You are wrong" !!!

WOWEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Very impressive !!!

Well, since you do like Ayn Rand and identify as a libertarian, it's no surprise to find a mass of delusion coming from your keyboard. Enjoy your imagination.

Quick, say something "conservative..."

Oh well, I always did say that the desert sun and being down wind from San Bernardino was bound to damage the mind.....

Back
Top Bottom