• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Avenati arrested for domestic violence...

He is loved and admired by the kooker left for his underhandedness in the Kavanaugh hearings.

Leftists are lousy judges of character. As proof, look who they ran in 2016 and had her ass handed to her. She is corrupt, despicable, hypocritical, ugly and a bitch.

The Left did love him. He was useful, therefore, embraced warmly.

This is so poetic. I can't wait for the accusations to be scouted by another CPL, against CPL. Will women come forth and claim he waived his junk in their drunken faces back in collegs (Michael Avenatti exposed his penis!!)? Perhaps we'll find out that he gang raped women in the backs of cars, and spiked their drinks to incapacitate and rape them, after standing in a long line of rapey men at parties.

ENJOY YOUR "JOB INTERVIEW", CPL!!

Always remember, to not believe your accuser is to be "complicit in evil".

He also doesn't want America to #believe her.

Oh, the irony is delicious-pass the salt. Nope. Not salt. Hey, Kav, pass me a beer:lol:

This new charge of domestic violence will make him an even better candidate for Democrats in 2020. They do love to rally around their abusers.

Don't forget rapists as well, Slick Willy!

Yup. Almost had him back in the WH. Scary thought.

You know, the funny thing about Bill and his intern issues, is Hillary had her own special girl-thing. A young intern named "Huma Abedin" during that period. It appears the Clinton White house was a sex predators playground and they both felt entitled to their "toys".

Ohh.. but that's (D)ifferent. Just ask Hillary and the Progressives. Only (some) women must be believed.

#lol@liberalhypocrisy

Yes, and only some women should be treated with civility, as evidenced by the women on the left in this place.

You know, the funny thing about Bill and his intern issues, is Hillary had her own special girl-thing. A young intern named "Huma Abedin" during that period. It appears the Clinton White house was a sex predators playground and they both felt entitled to their "toys".

The picture of that makes me throw up in my mouth a little bit. Haha

Wasn't he the democratic front runner for 2020 POTUS?

He didn't grab her by the right spot, eh?

Wait wait....I need to speak the other language. She's an evil lying hoaxer who hates men and makes me worry that my son will be falsely accused of beating women in order to further a plot by all conservatives together, carried out in the name of Hitler

Close enough?

/snort

In other words: based on a whole lot of peoples' posts in the past, a whole lot of people really shouldn't be pretending to care about allegations of violence against women.

I do hope you aren't one of them

Sounds like Avenatti is telling the truth. From your link.

According to booking records, Avenatti is expected to make a court appearance on 5 December 2018. A representative from the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office told us the case hasn’t yet been handed over to prosecutors for review.

That means he has not yet been indicted. He may have been booked, but without prosecution involvement, it means nothing. The case can very easily end up being dismissed on the fifth.

Sounds like Avenatti is telling the truth. From your link.
I'm leaning that way as well, but I'm waiting for more conclusive info.

Definitely seems like he did not commit domestic violence, unless everyone he's ever known who might have been on the receiving end is lying, and this one accuser is not.

That he called for an investigation and seems so sure it will disprove this claim also supports his denial.

"I think it is time for desperate measures. Someone needs to pull Avenatti's high school yearbooks and look for coded messages.":lamo

Mouthenatti's accuser means business.

Actress Seeks Dom. Violence Restraining Order Against Michael Avenatti

The woman who accused Michael Avenatti of domestic violence has now filed for a restraining order against the attorney.

According to court records obtained by The Blast, actress Mareli Miniutti filed for a domestic violence restraining order against Avenatti Monday in Los Angeles.

https://theblast.com/michael-avenatti-actress-files-domestic-violence-restraining-order/

All that's left is for this slug to be disbarred. Then the collapse of his pathetic life will be complete.

:laughat: "Maybe they can find a liberal activist woman to speak with an affected, injured voice like a little girl and cry in his defense."

Looking out for their own:
Wednesday, the case was referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office “for misdemeanor filing consideration.”
A case presented today by #LosAngeles police involving attorney Michael Avenatti has been referred to the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office for misdemeanor filing consideration, the #LACountyDistrict Attorney’s Office announced. @CityAttorneyLA @LAPDHQ #LADAOffice
https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/...-city-attorney-for-misdemeanor-consideration/

Back
Top Bottom