• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Authorities recover remains of Ancona, investigation continues

danarhea

Slayer of the DP Newsbot
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Authorities have confirmed that the body of Leadwood resident Frank Ancona, 51, was located earlier in the day outside Belgrade near the Big River by a family who were in that area to go fishing.

Washington County Sheriff Zach Jacobsen said on Thursday they learned on Facebook that Frank had gone missing and they later learned that a Federal Forestry Service employee had located Frank’s vehicle on a forestry service road off of Route P in Potosi.

Ancona was the Grand Dragon of the Traditionalist Knights of the KKK, and there was a feud between them and the Loyalist Knights of the KKK. What blows my mind is that Ancona was also part Jewish. How could a Jew be so involved in an organization that wants him dead?

Investigation into his death is still going on, but it's my bet that either his wife or the rival KKK organization is involved. If it's the rival KKK, then as far as I'm concerned, let them all kill each other. However, we are still a nation of laws, and if he was murdered, then he must get justice, no matter how despicable of a human being he was.

Authorities recover remains of Ancona, investigation continues | Crime and Courts | dailyjournalonline.com

Ancona was the Grand Dragon of the Traditionalist Knights of the KKK, and there was a feud between them and the Loyalist Knights of the KKK. What blows my mind is that Ancona was also part Jewish. How could a Jew be so involved in an organization that wants him dead?

Investigation into his death is still going on, but it's my bet that either his wife or the rival KKK organization is involved. If it's the rival KKK, then as far as I'm concerned, let them all kill each other. However, we are still a nation of laws, and if he was murdered, then he must get justice, no matter how despicable of a human being he was.

Authorities recover remains of Ancona, investigation continues | Crime and Courts | dailyjournalonline.com

man o man you are on a thread-starting tear lately.
is this a symptom of a condition we should be concerned about?

Well, I can't say that I'll shed many tears over it one way or the other.

The article sure makes it sound like his ol' lady is a black widow.
/

anconca
klucker-tRump supporter
**** him

During Black History month, no less - Karma.

It would be interesting to know the back story on this situation. Other than that I really have any feelings about the guys death. Not all deaths are bad. It depends on who or what that person is.

I don't care...as long as they are killing each other and not anyone else.

KKK - gotta be made up of some of the dumbest and/or most mentally deranged people around.

Oh, it was hit, there's no doubt about that: gunshot to the head. But that's what happens when you play with fire.

And tRump ordered the Confederate flag to be at half mast

Back
Top Bottom