• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AUKUS: UK, US and Australia Launch Pact to Counter China

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is really pathetic to watch whiny trump dead enders ignore the import of this news in order to parrot the trumpian theme about Biden being “senile” or in poor mental health.

This after defending a narcissistic sociopath with a finger on the button.

This is major foreign policy news. The reinstatement and cementing of the bond of the english speaking nations against the increasing territorial and economic ambitions of China.

Something trump was never interested in, although he beat his chest about “chiner” regularly, after abandoning the TPP, starting trade wars that accomplished little other than destroying the market for US soybeans in China and forcing taxpayers to subsidize farmers, and raising the prices of numerous consumer products.
While the Trump administration was probably involved in laying the groundwork for this, he isn't president, and hasn't been for some time. What's pathetic is bringing him into every conversation, and using it as an opportunity to flick boogers at him.

This thread IS about a major foreign policy event. Biden is the president now. No reason to bring in prior presidents.

While the Trump administration was probably involved in laying the groundwork for this, he isn't president, and hasn't been for some time. What's pathetic is bringing him into every conversation, and using it as an opportunity to flick boogers at him.

This thread IS about a major foreign policy event. Biden is the president now. No reason to bring in prior presidents.

He’s going to have boogers flipped at him for the rest of his life. And he worked hard to earn every one of them.

It yet, may be more than “boogers” especially if (or when) the connection between the trump team and the skinheads who formed the tip of the spear on Jan 6th gets established. thanks

Making up a claim that the trump team had anything to do with it doesn’t pass the smell test either.

I am the one pointing out that this is a major foreign policy event.

Your ilk is working your tired old “biden is senile” canard.

He’s going to have boogers flipped at him for the rest of his life. And he worked hard to earn every one of them.

It yet, may be more than “boogers” especially if (or when) the connection between the trump team and the skinheads who formed the tip of the spear on Jan 6th gets established. thanks

Making up a claim that the trump team had anything to do with it doesn’t pass the smell test either.

I am the one pointing out that this is a major foreign policy event.

Your ilk is working your tired old “biden is senile” canard.
Nope. You are the one flipping boogers rather than discussing the news at hand.

I'm not a fan of posts like the one you are probably referring to, but Biden IS the CURRENT president.

Sure thing pal!

Every trump dead ender ignored the story completely and focused on the “senile joe” canard taht is so popular on parler, Fox, talk radio, and OAN.

Not one of you bothered to discuss the story at all until I posted about the actual deal itself. Up till then, the trump dead enders had quite a circle jerk going.

And, since you didn’t bother to try and back up your claim that the deal originated with trum…….

Sure thing pal!

Every trump dead ender ignored the story completely and focused on the “senile joe” canard taht is so popular on parler, Fox, talk radio, and OAN.

Not one of you bothered to discuss the story at all until I posted about the actual deal itself. Up till then, the trump dead enders had quite a circle jerk going.

And, since you didn’t bother to try and back up your claim that the deal originated with trum…….
You aren't discussing the issue, but throwing mud and making vulgar comments. Bye.

You aren't discussing the issue, but throwing mud and making vulgar comments. Bye.

I discussed the issue earlier in this thread, more than once. But then, your ilk were busy playing their “senile Joe” games, and appeared to have no awareness of the issue at all.

All you have to do is read the thread.

Oh, and you’re not discussing the issue either.

It is really pathetic to watch whiny trump dead enders ignore the import of this news in order to parrot the trumpian theme about Biden being “senile” or in poor mental health.

This isn't a "theme" -- Biden is freakin senile -- we can see it every time he opens his mouth or wanders onstage in a daze.
You guys had an entire party of people to pick from -- and you picked the most senile old fart you could find. That's on you, not anybody else.

I discussed the issue earlier in this thread, more than once. But then, your ilk were busy playing their “senile Joe” games, and appeared to have no awareness of the issue at all.

All you have to do is read the thread.

Oh, and you’re not discussing the issue either.
France is pissed at the deal. The Germans not impressed, the 2 IIRC largest economies in the EU

The US needed Australia as part of the pivot to the Indo-Pacific

Add in Australia is seeing up close and personal on Xi trade barriers/tariffs etc.

Many SE Asian countries will welcome this privately as they have seen how China uses their fishing fleets to intimidate.

IIRC China has stated they could be armed to protect Chinese claims??.

That is a fine path to where shit can get out of control.

Xi has been riding the Nationalism/Century of shame cards and people fall in line

I'll remember this any time Obama gets a mention from our conservative friends.

This isn't a "theme" -- Biden is freakin senile -- we can see it every time he opens his mouth or wanders onstage in a daze.
You guys had an entire party of people to pick from -- and you picked the most senile old fart you could find. That's on you, not anybody else.
And you picked a narcissist pervert, Trump, who likes hanging around teenage girls' changing rooms, lies as easy as breathing, exhibits every trait of a sociopath and who managed to insult and alienate every one of America's allies. Oh, and he lost an election by a landslide but is too much of a whiny baby to admit defeat like a man.
That was on you Trump fanboys, nobody else...

A Certified Senile. The task of the Century is how to hide Joe's senility from the public.

Biden: I want to thank that fellow down under. Thank you very much pal. Appreciate you Mr. Prime Minister.”

I don't know if I want to laugh at Biden...or cry for America.
I regularly sell nuclear powered weapons to people whose names I just can't remember... 'Murica!

I regularly sell nuclear powered weapons to people whose names I just can't remember... 'Murica!

LOL Good one. They better keep an eye on Senile Joe, we may wake up one morning and his has sold the farm to Putin.

Biden: I want to thank that fellow down under. Thank you very much pal. Appreciate you Mr. Prime Minister.”

I don't know if I want to laugh at Biden...or cry for America.

I am reserving my laughs for the libruls who are still uttering: "But but but but Joe is not in cognitive decline.".

This after defending a narcissistic sociopath with a finger on the button.

This is major foreign policy news. The reinstatement and cementing of the bond of the english speaking nations against the increasing territorial and economic ambitions of China.

Something trump was never interested in, although he beat his chest about “chiner” regularly, after abandoning the TPP, starting trade wars that accomplished little other than destroying the market for US soybeans in China and forcing taxpayers to subsidize farmers, and raising the prices of numerous consumer products.

We are actually happy about the deal, but disgusted that the senile turd in the oval office cannot remember the Australian prime minister's name. And amused that those of you on the left still refuse to accept that the old boy is in cognitive decline.

And you picked a narcissist pervert, Trump, who likes hanging around teenage girls' changing rooms, lies as easy as breathing, exhibits every trait of a sociopath and who managed to insult and alienate every one of America's allies. Oh, and he lost an election by a landslide but is too much of a whiny baby to admit defeat like a man.
That was on you Trump fanboys, nobody else...
As opposed to Biden who sniffs underage girls hair, showered with his own daughter when she was 5 yrs old and recently nibbled on the shoulders of a three yr old girl while in Findland?

Senile Joe is too far gone. It is time Democrats allow de facto President Mamma Kamala to start doing the Press Conferences. She cackles like a witch but at least her brains are not too foggy

UNANIMOUSLY. Not one of your craven Trumpists in the House thought it was worthwhile to deny Joe Biden a win on this one.

Australia gets better submarines that it could build itself.
The US gets paid for the submarines.
The US can now build better submarines.

It's a win in every way, and you have nothing.

As opposed to Biden who sniffs underage girls hair, showered with his own daughter when she was 5 yrs old and recently nibbled on the shoulders of a three yr old girl while in Findland?

Joe landed a deal with Australia, beating out the French and the Japanese. But you don't like Joe, so post off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom