• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

At least 10 people shot outside spring break party at Dallas venue

At least 10 people were wounded in a shooting outside a Dallas party venue late Saturday, including an 18-year-old man who was hospitalized in critical condition, police said.

The gunfire erupted just before midnight at The Space, an event venue in South Dallas, after multiple people were turned away by security when they tried to enter with firearms, according to a report and police.

Joe Morgan, who was working crowd control for a spring break party at the venue, told WFAA that the suspects grew irate when security searched them and tried to confiscate their weapons.
=========================================
I'm beginning to think that TX has multiple problems with guns.

This case sounds like 'Get out of my way because I have a gun & this is TX.'

The stars at night..
Sounds like you're commentary is hyperbolic bullshit.

Are people trying to blame this on the NRA? Sounds like more of a local gang banger situation to me.
Is the MAGA/Rabid Right trying to blame gangs when Texas has opened the door to citizens thinking they have a legal right to carry anyplace they want??? :unsure:

Republicans are all for open, permit less carry- ahhh but not at their meetings and conventions. Seems they trust 'gang bangers' on the street far more than their own kind meeting to decry Democrats who want to limit law abiding citizens from their Constitutional Right- what part of 'shall not be infringed' from carry in any public venue they chose.... :cautious:

Keep beating the 'shall not be infringed' drum to gain votes but deny the fallout... ✌️

Due Process is how our systems arrives at "Issuing Sentences" The process of our Judicial System hopefully functions to find the guilty party, "guilty".
That is not the purpose of our judicial function. The purpose of the Judicial system is find justice.

Back
Top Bottom