• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

As many other representatives of our Crimean Tatar Diaspora in Europe

I

ilhan

As many other representatives of our Crimean Tatar Diaspora in Europe, I cannot but catch in a cynical deception such recognized leader of our Tatar National Movement in the Crimea and Chairman of the Mejlis of the Crimean Tatar People, as Mustafa Dzhemilev. He tries to convince us (those of his countrymen, who live now in Europe) that we should support his current activity in the Crimea although it is absolutely clear that it is directed to openly force opposition to existing power in the Crimea!
You see, Mr. Dzhemilev alludes to so-called full sanction to it from members of EU Parliament. But it’s nonsense! I live in Europe and know exactly that cannot be because during his last visit to Brussels none of more or less authoritative local politicians have even desired to meet him. That is why he couldn’t secure the backing of EU Parliament at all. It’s a whole-cloth lie, pals!
To all seeming Mr. Dzhemilev has simply decided to gain the oppressed minority’s status for our countrymen in the Crimea through initiating open multinational conflict there and through making the Tatars appear as victims of the regime. But it should be clear for every of us that so difficult problems can never be solved by force!

Back
Top Bottom