• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona New Enforcement Immigration Bill Passed & Signed

Are You Against this bill or for it?

• Against it

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • For it

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Other

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
It reminds me of Cheech Marin's movie: Born in East LA.

I remember that movie.His character was asked who is the president and he responded with "that guy from that cowboy movie(or something similar to it, its been a few decades since I seen it).

Poor mexicans that can pay coyotes thousands of dollars to bring them across? Not sure what it costs to come in legally. I doubt it is as much as they pay the smuggler. Seems they could use the money for better things.

I can not only imagine it, it happens every day to any one that doesn't have ID and the cops want to know who you are, and they can hold you for 72 hrs. until they do find out who you are.

Those that are crying about profiling and racism, you have spent those cards for too long... the account is over drawn and no longer will those cards be honored.

I always thought this was the dumbest thing. An employer can't tell if a worker is legal, but I bet if the same guy was selling a used car he would be able to tell how many credit cards he had in his wallet and how much he owed on each one. An employer saying he does not know if a worker is legal or not is just so laughable.

Last edited:

Caca del toro.

Ole'

Someone has to be bat-**** CRAZY to NOT want this law. That or they simply do NOT understand it. Any person that pays state taxes should WANT this law.

This law is about States not imploding on crime and on finances. It has nothing to do with race.

It has to do with people from another country invading our land and breaking the law for their OWN SELFISH REASONS.

I like mexicans a lot. I like their family structure and their work ethic (and food too!).

This is NOT.. NOOOOOOOT about ethnicity.... this is about people that break the law! It just so happens 95% of the problem is NATIONALITY. They are all from mexico!

Not MY fault they did that because they did this to THEMSELVES!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…