• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Arizona certifies 2022 election results amid threat of more GOP challenges

All counties! There will still be challenges, because the truth is still apparently tough for the cons to take. Maybe group therapy would help to deal with the losses.
There are certainly a lot of people interested in politics who could use some counseling. And that's no real big surprise. Most people could actually benefit from it.

It can help angry people understand the cause of their anger and how they might be able to reconsider and enjoy life more. Because hatred really hurts the hater far more than anybody else. In many cases the object of hatred is completely unaware they are hated. Particularly if it is a group of people.

There's nothing good to be had out of hatred. And worse than accomplishing no good, it comes at a cost. There is a price to be paid for hatred. One's own happiness.

It's not logical; but that's emotion for ya.

Good. Does this mean that loser freak Kari Lake is going to fade into the abyss?

I certainly hope so.

But I wouldn’t be too surprised if she ended up as a Fox Noise contributor.

After all, her “qualification” for public office was a gig on local TV news. A bubble headed beach brunette, in this case.

The noise machine appears to have moved on for the time being.

Hunter’s laptop and allegations of censorship are the latest theme.

I certainly hope so.

But I wouldn’t be too surprised if she ended up as a Fox Noise contributor.

After all, her “qualification” for public office was a gig on local TV news. A bubble headed beach brunette, in this case.

The noise machine appears to have moved on for the time being.

Hunter’s laptop and allegations of censorship are the latest theme.

Maybe she can send nude pics of her male coworkers like that slutty pig Kimberly Guilfoyle did.

Kari Lake is a loser. Losers don't become Governor of Arizona except for that one dude back in the 1980s. Link

There are certainly a lot of people interested in politics who could use some counseling. And that's no real big surprise. Most people could actually benefit from it.

It can help angry people understand the cause of their anger and how they might be able to reconsider and enjoy life more. Because hatred really hurts the hater far more than anybody else. In many cases the object of hatred is completely unaware they are hated. Particularly if it is a group of people.

There's nothing good to be had out of hatred. And worse than accomplishing no good, it comes at a cost. There is a price to be paid for hatred. One's own happiness.

It's the continuing problem of the same old hate that's been around forever(If you're not exactly like me, I'll find something to hate about you). It's the product of small minds.

Kari Lake do not look back. Doing so you will be turned to salt.

All counties! There will still be challenges, because the truth is still apparently tough for the cons to take. Maybe group therapy would help to deal with the losses.
Nothing but force or outright revolt against the GOP’s absolutely sadistic rule will stop them. They are dead set committed to this project. Im fully convinced nothing else will stop this.

I'm fascinated that after the piss poor results of the former president's lawsuits, more legal action is in order to prevent the results from being counted.

I wish there was counseling that i knew of.

It's the continuing problem of the same old hate that's been around forever(If you're not exactly like me, I'll find something to hate about you). It's the product of small minds.

Yes, small minds focus on other people, true. But I think small minds can become great minds if they simply learn a different way of thinking about things.

People get way to hung up on the we/they thing and dehumanizing others. That's the normal justification for hatred.

'They are horrible people, so they deserve to be hated.'

And the softer version of that is:

'They are stupid people, so they deserve to be hated.'

And:

'They are idiots, so they deserve to be hatred.'

We need more people to say no to that. We are all Americans. We are a diverse country.

Others may be different, unaware, small minded, or making mistakes, yes. But that gives us no cause nor logical reason to hate them.

The whole idea of exceptionalism is corrupt. 'We' are no better than 'they' are. Just different.

'We are the good people and they are the bad people.' is one of the greatest misconceptions in America. It leads to dehumanization of 'they' and that is used as justification for hatred. Misplaced hatred makes corruption possible.

All these people who hate federal government are wrong. Government is not a 'they.' Our government is beautiful. We owe our lifestyles to it. Without our government we wouldn't even have a USA. Does our government have issues? Of course it does. Most of them are caused by corruption, not because government exists or because it's big. The problem is not government. The problem is that ours is a self-run government and most Americans are too apathetic to get involved or better informed nor able to make good decisions in voting.

Americans also do not contact their representatives in great enough numbers. Our representatives generally ignore us when we try to contact them. Oh, you get a form letter back. Your issues are not even addressed. You can't have a two-way conversation with them. They are too busy. They won't answer you personally, and you can't call them up on the phone. You'll get a staffer who will fill in some forms at best, log your view, and then you'll get your form letter reply. That's because they can get away with that. If they got buried with constituents contacting them they would have to pay more attention to what the people want instead of what their corporate donors want.

We need more of us Americans voting, contacting representatives, and getting better informed.

Our government is a reflection of what we put into it. It is a self-government. We need to think about that the next time we want to blame government as the problem. It's really us. We are the problem. We have to change the way we think about our government. After all, it's not a 'set it and forget it' government. It is a 'do it yourself' government.

Yes, small minds focus on other people, true. But I think small minds can become great minds if they simply learn a different way of thinking about things.

People get way to hung up on the we/they thing and dehumanizing others. That's the normal justification for hatred.

'They are horrible people, so they deserve to be hated.'

And the softer version of that is:

'They are stupid people, so they deserve to be hated.'

And:

'They are idiots, so they deserve to be hatred.'

We need more people to say no to that. We are all Americans. We are a diverse country.

Others may be different, unaware, small minded, or making mistakes, yes. But that gives us no cause nor logical reason to hate them.

The whole idea of exceptionalism is corrupt. 'We' are no better than 'they' are. Just different.

'We are the good people and they are the bad people.' is one of the greatest misconceptions in America. It leads to dehumanization of 'they' and that is used as justification for hatred. Misplaced hatred makes corruption possible.

All these people who hate federal government are wrong. Government is not a 'they.' Our government is beautiful. We owe our lifestyles to it. Without our government we wouldn't even have a USA. Does our government have issues? Of course it does. Most of them are caused by corruption, not because government exists or because it's big. The problem is not government. The problem is that ours is a self-run government and most Americans are too apathetic to get involved or better informed nor able to make good decisions in voting.

Americans also do not contact their representatives in great enough numbers. Our representatives generally ignore us when we try to contact them. Oh, you get a form letter back. Your issues are not even addressed. You can't have a two-way conversation with them. They are too busy. They won't answer you personally, and you can't call them up on the phone. You'll get a staffer who will fill in some forms at best, log your view, and then you'll get your form letter reply. That's because they can get away with that. If they got buried with constituents contacting them they would have to pay more attention to what the people want instead of what their corporate donors want.

We need more of us Americans voting, contacting representatives, and getting better informed.

Our government is a reflection of what we put into it. It is a self-government. We need to think about that the next time we want to blame government as the problem. It's really us. We are the problem. We have to change the way we think about our government. After all, it's not a 'set it and forget it' government. It is a 'do it yourself' government.
I have no patience for blatant liars that know no bottom and are willing to destroy this country for selfish reasons. In the past there was disagreement, now it's my way or destruction. The art of compromise is dead among many, and that's the problem with so many sending these nasty nitwits into government where there's no reasoning, just abject stupidity and hair-on-fire histrionics.

I have no patience for blatant liars that know no bottom and are willing to destroy this country for selfish reasons. In the past there was disagreement, now it's my way or destruction. The art of compromise is dead among many, and that's the problem with so many sending these nasty nitwits into government where there's no reasoning, just abject stupidity and hair-on-fire histrionics.
The rich are counting on that kind of attitude to keep the bitter polarization going.

These emotional reactions are predicted and planned. The power players are ever so thankful for that reaction. It's exactly what they want!

The power players get the people angry and hateful at one another just so the people will never unite against the rich and their corruption.

Because the public can be goaded into partisan hatred, then legalized corruption is preserved for the powerful who use it.

The rich are counting on that kind of attitude to keep the bitter polarization going.

These emotional reactions are predicted and planned.

The power players get the people angry and hateful at one another just so the people will never unite against the rich and their corruption.

Because the public can be goaded into partisan hatred, then legalized corruption is preserved for the powerful who use it.

Sounds like a page out of DJTRump playbook.

These emotional reactions are predicted and planned. The power players are ever so thankful for that reaction. It's exactly what they want!

Actually, it was a measured reaction after thoughtful consideration.

I had a horrible dream the other night. A good old fashioned nightmare, scary as shit.

In it I was married to Kari Lake as punishment for my long gone alcoholism. It took three joints to get back to sleep.
Horrifying, I tell you.

Back
Top Bottom