• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

So that's three out of how many? If those grand changes actually took place why did the Democrats, with just a couple of exceptions, keep winning the south?
They didn't keep winning the South though, that is the point. It took a little over a decade, but by the time Reagan, a conservative Republican came along in 1980 for President, the South was now voting red, those Dixiecrats now becoming Republicans through and through.

No, I've only heard her name mentioned. However are you claiming that one newly elected Republican is representative of the entire party?

Of course not. You did generalize all "past democrats". You should have said "some" past democrats.

Do you believe any one elected Democrat representative of the entire party?

Your word smith game will not work.

Irrelevant nonsense. We are talking about the elections and neither Biden nor Harris were the ones who claimed that the elections were won in a very legitimate, legal and clear way. Even conservative judges did not support Trump's claims. Stick to the claim you made and stop changing the conversation.
And still you cannot explain what exactly you are getting for the high state and local taxes you pay in California if not dependence? You buy rhetoric because it makes you feel good, when will the results ever reconcile with that rhetoric? Trump's personality cost him the election but if you believe that Biden who campaigned from his basement and received more legal votes FOR him than any President history then you are well beyond help lacking logic and common sense

Biden and Harris are radical leftists? Perhaps compared to you -- a person so far right that you don't believe in anything but raw claw and tooth capitalism, with no regulations or government.

Both Biden and Harris are moderates, who believe in the free market but in a country that provides a safety net for those that fall through the cracks, funded by taxes on those who have done very well. They don't believe in taking over the means of production or even going as far as Denmark has.
Anyone who believes they are entitled to someone else's wealth and earnings and that the gov't becomes your parent is a radical leftist. There isn't anything in their agenda or background to support your claims which continue to be the gov't setting wages, the gov't providing healthcare, the gov't doing everything else for you which means having someone else, taxpayers paying for your personal responsibility issues, that is what you pay high state and local taxes for which you never address

And still you cannot explain what exactly you are getting for the high state and local taxes you pay in California if not dependence? You buy rhetoric because it makes you feel good, when will the results ever reconcile with that rhetoric? Trump's personality cost him the election but if you believe that Biden who campaigned from his basement and received more legal votes FOR him than any President history then you are well beyond help lacking logic and common sense

I will not accommodate you by playing your game. This is no the thread to explain anything off the things you NOW want to address. The point is that you made claims about how Trump will be proven rights regarding election fraud and not about how Trump will be proven right regarding economic policies. So, my point stands:

Irrelevant nonsense. We are talking about the elections and neither Biden nor Harris were the ones who claimed that the elections were won in a very legitimate, legal and clear way. Even conservative judges did not support Trump's claims. Stick to the claim you made and stop changing the conversation.

Public health measures during a pandemic that has killed more Americans than the deadliest war in history is not an issue for citizens? It's not legitimate concern for the government? I'm having trouble understanding that logic.
Yes, that is the case, the state and local government has that authority and responsibility not the President or the Federal gov't which did what the Constitution allows it to do, provide the stimulus money and reimbursement for all Covid 19 expenses as well as paying for the vaccine created to combat the virus

Based on what reasoning do you come to this conclusion?

Unskilled and diseased? The people from south of the border I see around doing tons of construction work, landscaping and cleaning seem neither unskilled nor diseased.
And you're watching them at the border? You live close by?
They provide cheap labor, pay taxes without receiving benefits.
Sure they provide cheap labor but hosw does that benefit lower income Americans? It definitely helps big business though, that's certain.
That is definitely not happening. Already much discussed in other threads.
It's already happened.
Well, it is certainly the party of Biden and Harris. AOC, not so much. She is one of the standard bearers for the progressive wing of the party, which is relatively small.
Do you think AOC or any members of 'the squad' would have been elected during the Clinton Administration, for example?

I will not accommodate you by playing your game. This is no the thread to explain anything off the things you NOW want to address. The point is that you made claims about how Trump will be proven rights regarding election fraud and not about how Trump will be proven right regarding economic policies.
The results will prove Trump right and are doing that now, what is the price of gasoline in California today? What is the cost of basic goods and services in California today. Radial liberalism has to be paid for and you aren't getting what you are paying for

JFK was all about personal responsibility and that makes it part of this discussion, going to the polls vs sitting on your couch is the very foundation upon which this country was founded. JFK understood what you apparently don't is that making voting easy isn't the role of the federal gov't, it is the responsibility of citizens living in a democracy to go to the polls, vote in private, and make their voices heard. That concept escapes you as do all the other problems with mail in voting. You mentioned Michigan, your party had the right to protest the vote as you even had a Democratic Governor, why didn't your party do that?

As for the other issues, you will never get it, will you, none of what you posted is the role of the federal gov't
Why do you keep insisting on bringing up "vote in private"? You are voting more in private from home than you would be at a polling place. While both should be an option, it is an absolutely ridiculous argument to bring up votes should be private when discussing voting by mail because voting by mail is done in private.

Anyone who believes they are entitled to someone else's wealth and earnings and that the gov't becomes your parent is a radical leftist. There isn't anything in their agenda or background to support your claims which continue to be the gov't setting wages, the gov't providing healthcare, the gov't doing everything else for you which means having someone else, taxpayers paying for your personal responsibility issues, that is what you pay high state and local taxes for which you never address

I can agree that people should not believe they are entitled to someone's else's wealth.

Did you keep your Covid checks that were sent out? Isn't that taking someone else's wealth?

The bigger issue is why so many people are entitlement minded and voted out of hatred over a President? You can sell your ideology to millions of Americans but in this case you sold hatred of a President who didn't have the authority that you want to believe. It isn't about counting ballots it is about making sure that registered voters actually were the ones being counted
Conservatives, Republicans, Trump himself have/has been selling hatred of liberals and the Democratic Party for about the last 40 years, so don't even try that crap.

Why do you keep insisting on bringing up "vote in private"? You are voting more in private from home than you would be at a polling place. While both should be an option, it is an absolutely ridiculous argument to bring up votes should be private when discussing voting by mail because voting by mail is done in private.
Tradition and history. There remains no assurance that your vote at home is private as there is no control over your household

The results will prove Trump right and are doing that now, what is the price of gasoline in California today? What is the cost of basic goods and services in California today. Radial liberalism has to be paid for and you aren't getting what you are paying for

The results proved him wrong in court, and despite your claims, the fact is that the legitimacy of this election is not derived from Biden or Harris. It is derived from countless court decisions, including from courts with conservative majorities,. So, your whole attempt to blame Biden and Harris for the election results is just stupid!

The results proved him wrong in court, and despite your claims, the fact is that the legitimacy of this election is not derived from Biden or Harris. It is derived from countless court decisions, including from courts with conservative majorities,. So, your whole attempt to blame Biden and Harris for the election results is just stupid!
You can keep beating this dead horse but the reality is you really don't care if the votes were legal or illegal as long as you get what you want even though not an American citizen. As for Trump being right, enjoy, stunning how easy it is to be a liberal thinking with the heart and having someone else paying for your personal responsibility enjoys, enjoy Biden/Harris results

Yes a significant number of voters bought the liberal hate rhetoric, cast their vote against Trump giving us Biden. Now the country pays for that vote as results never mattered to the left
A significant number of voters every 4 years vote strictly against the Democratic candidate, would never, ever vote for a Democrat. They base their vote off of hateful and divisive rhetoric that their conservative TV and radio pundits feed them every single day.

A significant number of voters every 4 years vote strictly against the Democratic candidate, would never, ever vote for a Democrat. They base their vote off of hateful and divisive rhetoric that their conservative TV and radio pundits feed them every single day.

One reason I have never voted straight Party line in any election. I look at the candidate and their views on the issues, values, and how they treat others before making a decision.

Of course not. You did generalizek sold in drug stores are useless, btw, pwearing. all "past democrats". You should have said "some" past democrats.

Do you believe any one elected Democrat representative of the entire party?

Your word smith game will not work.
The entire Democrat Party is okay with having the southern border open. That's their policy, not just that of 'the squad'. How does this benefit Americans?

Best to invest in higher quality masks, those from China are useless and you'll be wearing them a very long time. This is just one county.

You can keep beating this dead horse but the reality is you really don't care if the votes were legal or illegal as long as you get what you want even though not an American citizen. As for Trump being right, enjoy, stunning how easy it is to be a liberal thinking with the heart and having someone else paying for your personal responsibility enjoys, enjoy Biden/Harris results

The only person who shows clearly here that he does not giver a s** about elections and the US democracy in general is you! You care more about bashing foreigners, Democrats and California, so everything revolves around your pet issue.

They have subpoenaed the routers.
It doesn't matter. They don't have the support in the legislature to follow through, enforce the subpoenas even if they were in session. They are going to face legal battles as well, since they will have to show why they need routers that could potentially compromise public networking abilities in that county when they have absolutely no evidence of any connections to the Internet for voting equipment being made.

And you're watching them at the border? You live close by?
Not at all. But I’m not sure what your point is or where you get your information. You made a blanket claim about migrants being diseased and unskilled without data to back that up. You gave your anecdotal impression, I shared mine.
Sure they provide cheap labor but hosw does that benefit lower income Americans? It definitely helps big business though, that's certain.
That’s a great question which deserves discussion, though in a separate thread.
It's already happened.
It hasn’t. Do United States is still the largest producer of fossil fuels and will be for the foreseeable future. What I think helps Americans is to reduce their dependence on oil and the whims of the global marketplace. Energy efficiency and Investment in renewables helps to achieve that.
Do you think AOC or any members of 'the squad' would have been elected during the Clinton Administration, for example?
I don’t understand how that question has anything to do with your assertion that AOC controls the party. As I said, she is one of a handful of people progressives in the Democratic Party at the moment. That doesn’t translate into control. If you want to go back thirty years then also ask the question of whether Green, Gaetz, or Boebert would have been elected when Bush Sr. was president. Or whether the kind of disrespectful public discourse that Trump is famous for would have been considered acceptable then.
Bernie Sanders is a progressive and has been around for a long time. So the answer to your question about AOC is, probably yes.

Tradition and history. There remains no assurance that your vote at home is private as there is no control over your household
I have no control over my household?

First of all, I have plenty of control over what I can do in my household. It is far more private than the voting places, particularly when those voting places are very full, as some can get. Why in the hell would anyone think that you wouldn't have privacy, the same level of privacy at home as you do in person? The people most at risk for having their vote cast for them in the way you seem to be describing are mostly those who are bedridden, unable to actually go to the polls to vote in the first place, and therefore would always be able to send in an absentee ballot.

Second, are you aware that you can bring someone from your household with you to vote with you? That they can assist you in voting at the polling/voting place?

It doesn't matter. They don't have the support in the legislature to follow through, enforce the subpoenas even if they were in session. They are going to face legal battles as well, since they will have to show why they need routers that could potentially compromise public networking abilities in that county when they have absolutely no evidence of any connections to the Internet for voting equipment being made.
Agree.

What I find interesting is Cyber Ninjas (Logan) has not presented in his briefing how the voting system was laid out. Maricopa County has. It was an "air gap" system. It seems the routers Logan wants access to had nothing to do with the voting system or he is confusing switches for routers.

Said it before. Logan is throwing crap to see what will stick. Fann seems to accept what Logan has to say without really having any understanding. If Fann does understand she should be recalled and replaced.

One reason I have never voted straight Party line in any election. I look at the candidate and their views on the issues, values, and how they treat others before making a decision.
This is how I vote too. I won't vote for any candidate that basically brags about being endorsed by Trump or has most of his values or policies, but I have voted for Republicans often in the past. Heck, I voted for McCain. I usually split my ticket (not in 2020, since pretty much all the Republicans in my area were bragging about their Trump endorsements or how they support Trump, we still have at least one ad on the radio that is saying that).

This is how I vote too. I won't vote for any candidate that basically brags about being endorsed by Trump or has most of his values or policies, but I have voted for Republicans often in the past. Heck, I voted for McCain. I usually split my ticket (not in 2020, since pretty much all the Republicans in my area were bragging about their Trump endorsements or how they support Trump, we still have at least one ad on the radio that is saying that).

I have voted for many Republicans . Was a Republican till I became Independent, but I am back as a Republican. My plan is to vote against any Republican candidate that spouts they are a Trump supporter. That is a non starter for me.

Back
Top Bottom