• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:2475] Ariz. State Senate Hears Preliminary Audit Report

Hard to get a liberal to address that issue or the effect of incentive on individuals and businesses, the corporate tax rate reduction repatriated overseas cash and the FIT cut stimulated investments into the stock market. The stimulus package put money into the pockets of individual without requiring them to go back to work which impacted corporate profits on the expense side
Con, you believe the right-wing myths that support what you already believe, regardless of the facts, as this article points out.

Wouldn't it be the same reason the right did when Trump was President.
Except for the reality that almost 7 million new jobs were created under Trump giving people more money to put in the stock market, who do you think invests in the stock market? how about people with jobs??

Con, you believe the right-wing myths that support what you already believe, regardless of the facts, as this article points out.
How is the unemployment rate in those states, why don't you look at bls.gov data instead of buying leftwing propaganda that makes you look foolish? When was the elimination of those benefits occur?

You get proven wrong so many times but apparently don't have the maturity to admit it

Whatever I give you will not be appreciated. Search: How Trump/Republicans Lied to Farmers, and you will have plenty to choose from.
Now, a foreign policy and tarriffs is a lie?

OKeeeeyyyy!! Gotcha! 🥱

I was not the poster who brought up the question on how many poor or middle class invest in the market.

I suspect some are not happy today because of the 2020 election results. :unsure:
I went by this statement of yours. "How many poor and middle class people invested in the stock market during the Trump Administration?" Perhaps I misunderstood the context.

When did the Democrats propose a balanced budget? Do you have any idea what line items are in the budget? do you know the difference between discretionary and mandatory items in the budget? Do you know that FIT and CIT were created to fund the discretionary budget not the mandatory items in the budget? do you know how much the discretionary budget was and how much FIT and CIT generated in revenue? Don't you think those are valid questions to answer when talking about a balanced budget? Do you know who gave us the unified budget and what that means?

I know every single one of these things, yes.

Do you think that answers the question?

When did the Democrats propose a balanced budget? Do you have any idea what line items are in the budget? do you know the difference between discretionary and mandatory items in the budget? Do you know that FIT and CIT were created to fund the discretionary budget not the mandatory items in the budget? do you know how much the discretionary budget was and how much FIT and CIT generated in revenue? Don't you think those are valid questions to answer when talking about a balanced budget? Do you know who gave us the unified budget and what that means?
Have you ever been involved in the Federal Budget Process?

My question did not mention any political party? When did Republicans propose a balanced budget.?
Last time was under Bill Clinton. The feds had a balanced budget.

Look. we can play the game of answering questions with questions till the cows come home. It is clear you do not want to address questions of you.
Besides this is so off topic of what the thread was about.

Civilization is expensive and we’re not doing a good job of paying for it.
When do you think the poor and middle class will get the benefits out of those expensive state and local taxes? you think it is the federal governments responsibility not the states to provide for the citizens of the state? How about new tents for the homeless?

Let's make a bet? I'll bet you that the Fraudit will turn up literally nothing that will alter the results in AZ. You bet that they will. The winner gets to stay on DP with no apologies but the loser has to ban themselves for 30 days AND make a genuine, truthful apology that the winner will use as their signature for 30 days? I'm all in...will you be or are you too uncertain to accept?
what would constitute them finding what you consider fraud?

Who cares if they are returning jobs or not? Jobs are jobs. You think the economy only runs on new jobs?
Welcome to his thumb-on-the-scale method of debating, in which credit and blame get assigned depending upon the party Con likes.
In this system, Trump doesn't get blamed for the 3 million jobs that were lost by the time he left office but Obama gets blamed for not returning the job numbers to a point before he was president, even though he had 12 million more jobs from start to finish.

Except for the reality that almost 7 million new jobs were created under Trump giving people more money to put in the stock market, who do you think invests in the stock market? how about people with jobs??

Weird that you want to credit Trump for literally every single one of those jobs but when it’s Obama you want to discuss the nuances of our separations of powers.

Have you ever been involved in the Federal Budget Process?

My question did not mention any political party? When did Republicans propose a balanced budget.?
Last time was under Bill Clinton. The feds had a balanced budget.

Look. we can play the game of answering questions with questions till the cows come home. It is clear you do not want to address questions of you.
Besides this is so off topic of what the thread was about.
Never but was curious when the left called for FIT increases, why aren't you? I know what FIT and CIT were created to fund and also know what the line item expenses were and the revenue generated by those taxes. Treasury data is a great source that destroys liberal narrative. FIT and CIT were created to fund the discretionary budget which under Trump was approximately 1.5 trillion dollars, over 2 trillion was collected in FIT and CIT revenue so tell me how that creates deficits? You can find that data

Discretionary spending is the part of the U.S. federal budget that Congress appropriates each year. For Fiscal Year 2021, President Donald Trump requested $1.485 trillion.

I went by this statement of yours. "How many poor and middle class people invested in the stock market during the Trump Administration?" Perhaps I misunderstood the context.
You did.
Conservative brought it up but with the emphasis on Biden. I changed it to Trump and asked him? He refuses to answer the question.

My point the poor and middle class would most likely have been involved in the stock market under Trump as they are under Biden. If they are interested and can afford to invest they will.. If they do not have the funds or interest they will not. It was a line of questions to try and paint Biden in a bad light.

Of course, grifters will keep things going as long as the money comes in.

Why do you accept the Cyber Ninjas report as the truth?
The same reason fat people eat at McDonald's. No offense fat guys that includes my bloated self.

Welcome to his thumb-on-the-scale method of debating, in which credit and blame get assigned depending upon the party Con likes.
In this system, Trump doesn't get blamed for the 3 million jobs that were lost by the time he left office but Obama gets blamed for not returning the job numbers to a point before he was president, even though he had 12 million more jobs from start to finish.
There you go again making a fool out of yourself, policies generate results and Obama policies gave us a GOP House then Congress, the pandemic gave us an empty suit in Biden and radical incompetent in Harris. You continue to blame Trump for results from an economic shutdown that you supported to stop the spread of the virus. you have no credibility

Never but was curious when the left called for FIT increases, why aren't you? I know what FIT and CIT were created to fund and also know what the line item expenses were and the revenue generated by those taxes. Treasury data is a great source that destroys liberal narrative. FIT and CIT were created to fund the discretionary budget which under Trump was approximately 1.5 trillion dollars, over 2 trillion was collected in FIT and CIT revenue so tell me how that creates deficits? You can find that data

Nondiscretionary spending exists and does actually count. You think also that government operation is free? It just happens by magic?

Oh do look again before you give Donny that credit. 7 million jobs. Oy. Yah Don created them.

Last edited:
When do you think the poor and middle class will get the benefits out of those expensive state and local taxes? you think it is the federal governments responsibility not the states to provide for the citizens of the state? How about new tents for the homeless?
In California they ARE providing tents for the homeless. The cost per year per tent? $60,000.00

EVERYTHING the government does is corrupt.

You did.
Conservative brought it up but with the emphasis on Biden. I changed it to Trump and asked him? He refuses to answer the question.

My point the poor and middle class would most likely have been involved in the stock market under Trump as they are under Biden. If they are interested and can afford to invest they will.. If they do not have the funds or interest they will not. It was a line of questions to try and paint Biden in a bad light.
why would a poor or middle class person without a job invest what little they have in the stock market? You keep making things worse for yourself as you never answer direct questions or respond to the links I post, what is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty

How is the unemployment rate in those states, why don't you look at bls.gov data instead of buying leftwing propaganda that makes you look foolish? When was the elimination of those benefits occur?

You get proven wrong so many times but apparently don't have the maturity to admit it
Ok, you want to ignore contrary facts to wallow in your cognitive dissonance, believing what you want to believe. Thus, you ignore the fact that some Republican controlled States believed that the extra unemployment benefits were keeping people from looking for work. As a result, twenty-five states ended all or some federal benefits paid to the unemployed, including an extra $300 a week.

So, did workers start looking for work after the benefits were cut? No, according to the research done by Arindrajit Dube, an economics professor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. As the Myth Busters team would conclude, the theory that the unemployment benefits induced workers from returning to work is BUSTED.

why would a poor or middle class person without a job invest what little they have in the stock market? You keep making things worse for yourself as you never answer direct questions or respond to the links I post, what is it about liberalism that creates your kind of loyalty

That’s literally what he was saying. If they can’t afford it, they wont invest. That’s why the stock market is a bad indicator.

Why do you keep insisting the stock market is a great indicator?

Back
Top Bottom