• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Are Palestinian Protestors Treated Better

Are Palestinian Protestors Treated Better than other protestors

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Are Palestinian Protestors Treated Better than other protestors?

What is a Palestinian protestor? A Palestinian who is protesting? A person who generally has a favorable view of Palestinians? Or, a person who generally has an unfavorable view of Palestinians?

Left wing protestors are treated better than right wing protestors, that's for sure.

What is a Palestinian protestor? A Palestinian who is protesting? A person who generally has a favorable view of Palestinians? Or, a person who generally has an unfavorable view of Palestinians?
the second one...

Those are not protestors they are people refusing to leave private property and disrupting business.

Actually that's the very definition of protestors.

Left wing protestors are treated better than right wing protestors, that's for sure.

:ROFLMAO:

Are Palestinian Protestors Treated Better than other protestors?

This video makes it seem that way. I don't know enough about it to say though.

Those are not protestors they are people refusing to leave private property and disrupting business.

Civil disobedience.

You favor brutal crackdowns on civil disobedience?

That is not argument.

At a certain point... you do as well.

Perhaps you could conjure a hypothetical beyond mild inconvenience that I would be so irritated by that I demand skull cracking. I would like to challenge you to do so.

But from my standpoint, you are cheering the Alabama constabulary that beat the **** out of civil rights advocates marching across the Edmund Pettus Bridge.

Thats still a protest.

Perhaps you could conjure a hypothetical beyond mild inconvenience that I would be so irritated by that I demand skull cracking.
What skull cracking was there?
I would like to challenge you to do so.

But from my standpoint, you are cheering the Alabama constabulary that beat the **** out of civil rights advocates marching across the Edmund Pettus Bridge.

Nope. MLK and Crew were about as peaceful as protestors get. You are free to hyperventilate and try to paint me negatively if you like... but it actually only makes you look intellectually dishonest and emotionally weak.

But not one protected by the Constitution.

No double standards?
I believe the cop beatdowns have mostly come down on the palestinian side.

*shrugs*. Peaceful protests tend to get overly romanticized but Dr. King also knew that oppressors never give up power voluntarily.

I'm trying to understand why the extinction of a group of people is acceptable by some of the libs.

I can disagree with people but that doesn't mean I want them dead to the last man, woman, and child.

I'm trying to understand why the extinction of a group of people is acceptable by some of the libs.

I can disagree with people but that doesn't mean I want them dead to the last man, woman, and child.

I'm trying to understand why the extinction of a group of people is acceptable by some of the cons.

I'm trying to understand why the extinction of a group of people is acceptable by some of the cons.

What people? Be a little more clear on this.

Israel and conservatives have no intent to destroy the Palestinians. They DO intend to destroy Hamas, who is a terrorist organization who for the most part, aren't even Palestinians

Rationalization is the tool of a weak mind.

I stand by my statement as posted. Hamas and a large number of Islamic want Israel DEAD. They are chanting DEATH TO ISRAEL which included Jews worldwide.

Mark my words. Before this is over, a gang of protesters is going to corner someone they "think" is Jewish, and before anything can be done they will kill them. Book it.

You want me to argue your side for you? I can.

Okay, you are now talking about violence? You are changing the subject.
What in the hell are you talking about... LOL You brought up violence
beat the **** out of
And what side? The side that protestors should protest peacefully side?

I don't think it is. The cons are merely saying, 'hey, the Palestinians started it and everybody is now whining that they losing and that is not fair' and 'what did the expect' and 'stop using human shields'.

It is the Libs shouting Genocide first and the Cons turn around and say, 'hey, the Arabs and Palestinians were the first to attack' anyway, I am wasting my time trying to state reasonable things. C'mon Libs... toss out some insults like @Bok Tuklo has done.
Agreed.

Hear! Hear!

If President Trump had praised the right-wing protestors at Charlottesville, he would have been reelected in 2020!!!

Back
Top Bottom