• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

AP NewsBreak: Palin implicated in ethics probe

And why do you think he has fought it so hard.... could there be some corruption there? Something really bad he is hiding?

Hmmmmmm... maybe how much more qualified for office she is, as opposed to the slime in the White House?

The only real qualifications for president laid out in the constitutions are that he be a citizen of the US of a certain age and that he win the vote of the people. So, no, I don't think that's a legitimate point of contrast between them since he did win and she didn't run against him for president.

Of course after extencive investigation it was found that the cop in question tasered his 11 YO child... you guys are pathetic.

Emerging Facts About Alaska State Trooper Mike Wooten

The rabid mouthfoamers just can't help themselves. They going to get Palin on something if it kills them.

Maybe next time they can get her for running a stop sign.... really hit the big time. :mrgreen:

If I could thank you 5 times I would... you'll just have to settle for once.

Oh so those of us who demand honest, fair, ehical, and legal behavior from our elected officials are "rabid mouthfoamers" ?

If the shoe fits...

Barry made Joe.... all Joe did was ask a question and Barry flubbed the answer, admitted to wanting to "redistribute the wealth" which is a very Marxist thing to say, so he had to try to destroy Joe's credibility by publishing all of Joe's private info.

BTW.... you don't have to have a license to be a plumber unless you own the dammed company... if you just work for it, no license required.

Where do all of the ignorant people in this country come from?

Oh please....Sarah and Joe are nothing more than cartoon characters in the GOP's comicbook.

Finally someone on the libs side says the truth.Ever hear of Bill Ayers? Do you know what Bill is famous for? :mrgreen: Like Bill "I didn't have sex with that woman" Clinton?

Shall we go back and view what damage a party did to this country with Watergate ?

Wasn't it the Palin who fasley accuse someone of palling around with terroists ?

Does Bill Ayres ring a bell?

Link?...or BS?

Oh please....Sarah and Joe are nothing more than cartoon characters in the GOP's comicbook.

Cynthia McKinney and Barney Frank are Republicans? How 'bout Dennis Kucinich?

Cynthia McKinney and Barney Frank are Republicans? How 'bout Dennis Kucinich?

No, they aren't. But George W. Bush, Richard Nixon, and Herbert Hoover are all Republicans.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…