• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else had enough of claiming they felt forced to have sex?

Does not matter

The majority of organizations prohibite people dating those they have authority or supervisory roles over.

Both to protect the people from harassment and the organization from lawsuits from said harassment

Yeah I remember when I was promoted to a management position, I went to an week-long orientation and one of the subjects that's covered: do not, under any circumstances, get jiggy with it, with your subordinates. Stating the obvious, but the gist of it from legal was, if someone merely feels like the relationship is involuntary, that's pretty much grounds for a lawsuit. That was maybe a decade ago but I don't think the law has changed much.

Yeah I remember when I was promoted to a management position, I went to an week-long orientation and one of the subjects that's covered: do not, under any circumstances, get jiggy with it, with your subordinates. Stating the obvious, but the gist of it from legal was, if someone merely feels like the relationship is involuntary, that's pretty much grounds for a lawsuit. That was maybe a decade ago but I don't think the law has changed much.

It has been at least 20 years that such policies have been in place. If anything it has gotten stricter in the time since

If they were forced to have sex then that is rape. They should go to the police.

Only in your mind. You make crap up and challange others to rebuttal. It's ****in ridiculous.
Thread history, facts > than your false claims

lets reflect
heres the BS claim that was made up
Yeah, there should always be ways for women to trap men to get what they want.
Very good idea.
oooops, looks like facts prove your false claim wrong again
you answer yeah but there was no question
then you make up a strawman and call it a good idea i never posted that idea
hence why your false claims failed.
Let us know hen you make a post based on honesty and integrity and admit to your strawman or quote me saying the bs you made up, thanks!

I think what is happening here is, we are confusing logic with the psychological. Logically a woman should tell the man in charge that he is inappropriate, psychologically it’s not that easy when that person has power over you I still cringe when I think about my boss, rubbing my back and shoulders. I should have told him to get away from me, but then I would have lost my job

It has been at least 20 years that such policies have been in place. If anything it has gotten stricter in the time since
Women are finally coming forward because they are believed. When one and four women has experienced some kind of sexual assault. There is a problem.

Then the world should be dominated by women because we are able to control our sexual urges. how long have you been a misogynist? Were you hurt by women?

The world IS dominated by women!
Good God, open your eyes.

Yep, they both entered 8nto the agreement for mutual benefit.
You actually believe that a sexual encounter is the same as losing your job

Because fact and your posts run parallel, never intersecting.
Actually fact, and your posts run parallel… Never intersecting

Us? You self-identity as a group?
I think we can identify as a group here on debate politics. I don’t see myself as the only individual here I see myself as part of the group.

The world IS dominated by women!
Good God, open your eyes.
Yes, women have all the wealth. Women have all the power.(sarcasm )
Good god, open your eyes!

Yes, women have all the wealth. Women have all the power.(sarcasm )
Good god, open your eyes!

Women send men out into the world to provide for them
Open your ****in eyes.

I think we can identify as a group here on debate politics. I don’t see myself as the only individual here I see myself as part of the group.
Disparate parts, I think. Politics and culture here is not a unifying factor. And debate surrounding it is not without malice.

Forced to have sex is rape and there are laws that cover that. Coerced to have sex is a grey line from chocolates to blackmail and other laws govern that.

Disparate parts, I think. Politics and culture here is not a unifying factor. And debate surrounding it is not without malice.
You’re right, but we’re still a group

Women send men out into the world to provide for them
Open your ****in eyes.
That’s as stupid as saying men keep women at home to take care of them.
You really have a hangup about women ..open your ****ing eyes
Who has the power , the man making big bucks or the homemaker? Women are making more money than they ever did, so why aren’t men staying home? You act as though men are sent out to work for women….lol.

That’s as stupid as saying men keep women at home to take care of them.
You really have a hangup about women ..open your ****ing eyes
Who has the power , the man making big bucks or the homemaker? Women are making more money than they ever did, so why aren’t men staying home? You act as though men are sent out to work for women….lol.

The person with the ***** has the power.
Fact.

Back
Top Bottom