• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anti-Bush Photos

I wish I could get paid for this.

Attachments

• 14-liberal-media.jpg
    14-liberal-media.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 18
  • 15-fair-balanced.jpg
    15-fair-balanced.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 23
  • 36-traitors.jpg
    36-traitors.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 37-patriots.jpg
    37-patriots.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 01-diplomat.jpg
    01-diplomat.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 15
Caine said:
You dumb ****, this is an ANTI-BUSH PHOTOS thread.
Of course the god damned photos are doctored "joke" pictures.

Learn to Read http://www.hookedonphonics.com

:rofl

You have no idea of what i ment in the post did you! You need hookedonphonics to understand how to read and comprehend! I know they are Joke pictures. My point was that you can not find an undoctored anti-bush photo but you can find many undoctored photos to support bush and his policy of iraq!

You are the Dumb****!

The Bush Middle Finger wasn't doctored.

What kind of dumb photographer would dare take a photo of the president doing something un-natural?

AK_Conservative said:

You have no idea of what i ment in the post did you! You need hookedonphonics to understand how to read and comprehend! I know they are Joke pictures. My point was that you can not find an undoctored anti-bush photo but you can find many undoctored photos to support bush and his policy of iraq!

You are the Dumb****!

Are you talking about the military pictures????

Have you been to Iraq?? By treating those children nice and helping the people we are doing our jobs. Ive been there, I did those things, that doesn't mean I support this war, doesn't mean I support his policy of Iraq, I can't ****ing stand his policy of Iraq.

So, since it seems you probably do this often.
DO NOT! Do NOT try to speak on the behalf of soldiers by saying if they are treating kids with decency that they are supporting Bush's policy of Iraq, because there are MANY, MANY, MANY more of those out there like me.

AK_Conservative said:
My point was that you can not find an undoctored anti-bush photo but you can find many undoctored photos to support bush and his policy of iraq!

You are the Dumb****!

Well that there sounds like a challenge.....

Caine said:
Are you talking about the military pictures????

Have you been to Iraq?? By treating those children nice and helping the people we are doing our jobs. Ive been there, I did those things, that doesn't mean I support this war, doesn't mean I support his policy of Iraq, I can't ****ing stand his policy of Iraq.

DO NOT! Do NOT try to speak on the behalf of soldiers by saying if they are treating kids with decency that they are supporting Bush's policy of Iraq, because there are MANY, MANY, MANY more of those out there like me.

OMG! ONCE again you absolutely misinterpret my point, you ignorant fool! Learn to read things in their context! I never said all the military supports the war! I was saying that with all the happy looks and feelings the iraqi's express in those photo's says that we are doing something that they believe in and they want!

You have no idea how to read in context! You got no idea what you are saying! Do you even know who you are? Have you ever tried giving up? Or is this just part of your mentality? Expressing rhetoric that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic?

AK_Conservative said:
OMG! ONCE again you absolutely misinterpret my point, you ignorant fool! Learn to read things in their context! I never said all the military supports the war! I was saying that with all the happy looks and feelings the iraqi's express in those photo's says that we are doing something that they believe in and they want!

You have no idea how to read in context! You got no idea what you are saying! Do you even know who you are? Have you ever tried giving up? Or is this just part of your mentality? Expressing rhetoric that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic?

Again, you have no ****ing clue why these people are happy do you?
This proved to me that you are a civilian and have never set foot in Iraq.

The children don't give a **** that we are there, they are happy and smiling because the US soldiers are giving them CANDY!!!
Every time we would pass the children then would scream bloody murder until we gave them candy... ... "MISTA MISTA MISTA MISTA GIVE ME CHOCOLATE MISTA GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME." So we ****ing gave them the candy from MREs we don't like, or candy from care packages we didn't want.

The adults liked our company because we would give them water/money/food. There are some exceptions, but in the case of most of the photos, this is why the Iraqi's are happy. YOU wouldn't have a clue because you most likely as ive stated before, have never stepped a ****ing foot into another country as a soldier to protect America. So you have no clue what is REALLY going on.

Caine said:
Again, you have no ****ing clue why these people are happy do you?
This proved to me that you are a civilian and have never set foot in Iraq.

The children don't give a **** that we are there, they are happy and smiling because the US soldiers are giving them CANDY!!!
Every time we would pass the children then would scream bloody murder until we gave them candy... ... "MISTA MISTA MISTA MISTA GIVE ME CHOCOLATE MISTA GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME." So we ****ing gave them the candy from MREs we don't like, or candy from care packages we didn't want.

The adults liked our company because we would give them water/money/food. There are some exceptions, but in the case of most of the photos, this is why the Iraqi's are happy. YOU wouldn't have a clue because you most likely as ive stated before, have never stepped a ****ing foot into another country as a soldier to protect America. So you have no clue what is REALLY going on.

So you think i am just talking about kids? Well you need to open your mind to the whole picture! What about all the iraqi's that risked there lives to vote? They had more voters then us didnt they? And they risked their LIVES, we dont risk our lives when we go to vote. The closest thing that we risk our lives on while goin to vote is getting into a car wreck on the way to the polls! I mean damn man, why dont you open your mind to the whole picture instead of focusing on all the negitives!

Though, even after all the ridiculous responces you gave to me and the insults, I will be the bigger man and say thank you for your service and i truely mean it!

election.jpg

iraq_election_8.jpg

4009991_7d67ead9b2.jpg

With the above pictures, if you think what we are doing in iraq is illegal or immoral, reflect on these pictures and you tell me! If these dont make you proud to be an american, us reaching out and helping another countries citizens, i got no words for you!

Originally posted by Caine:

Did you ever find yourself guarding a disabled supply truck for hours waiting for a contractor to come pick it up. Standing inbetween the truck and a bunch of Iraqis that want to pick every part of that truck clean. And after hours of waiting and waiting and waiting, you get a call saying they would not be coming. So you blow up the truck before you leave just so the crowd could not have it. The truck could have had water, food, medical supplies, but in the war of wills, it too, becomes a victim.

Have you ever had experiences like that? Its a little different than the candy scenario. But its one of the stories I got off the IVAW website.

I'm just curious Billo_Really. How credible is that IVAW website. Or in other words, what is it and what's the name of the site? Cuz I've never heard of the troops blowing up the supply trucks, so I want to look into it.

Donkey1499 said:
AK Conservative, those photos pretty much prove your point about the Iraqi Elections.

No it doesnt prove my point on the elections, it proves my point that we are doing a good thing for iraq, though it might be in termoil at this time, but as time avails, it will be better!

Originally posted by Donkey1499:
I'm just curious Billo_Really. How credible is that IVAW website. Or in other words, what is it and what's the name of the site? Cuz I've never heard of the troops blowing up the supply trucks, so I want to look into it
I tried to find the specific article that I read this, but its on this site:

Iraq Veterans Against War

Here's the link...

http://www.ivaw.net/index.php?id=85&page=1

AK_Conservative said:
So you think i am just talking about kids? Well you need to open your mind to the whole picture! What about all the iraqi's that risked there lives to vote? They had more voters then us didnt they? And they risked their LIVES, we dont risk our lives when we go to vote. The closest thing that we risk our lives on while goin to vote is getting into a car wreck on the way to the polls! I mean damn man, why dont you open your mind to the whole picture instead of focusing on all the negitives!

Though, even after all the ridiculous responces you gave to me and the insults, I will be the bigger man and say thank you for your service and i truely mean it!
Were you there with Task Force Falcon from Dec 04 to March 05 providing security for these elections?

If so, you would know your statement about risking lives is ALSO not true. When my unit deployed to help with elections security, we didn't realize what kind of a lame job we really had. There were NO (ABSOLUTELY NO) problems with election day. Some areas outside of our control had problems, but not enough to say that all the voters risked thier lives. Fact is, only maybe one or two polling stations had minor problems.

And, I metioned the children alot, but I also mentioned the non-children adults and woman. Try to go back and read it.

Caine said:
Were you there with Task Force Falcon from Dec 04 to March 05 providing security for these elections?

If so, you would know your statement about risking lives is ALSO not true. When my unit deployed to help with elections security, we didn't realize what kind of a lame job we really had. There were NO (ABSOLUTELY NO) problems with election day. Some areas outside of our control had problems, but not enough to say that all the voters risked thier lives. Fact is, only maybe one or two polling stations had minor problems.

And, I metioned the children alot, but I also mentioned the non-children adults and woman. Try to go back and read it.

How can you say that absolutely no problems existed but yet there were building blown up and yet people did in fact die? Maybe not in your area, but it did occur!

bush_blind_man.jpg

bush_ducttape.jpg

bush_grinchmp.jpg

bush_homeland_secured.jpg

Sums thing up pretty well

bush_jesusad.jpg

bush_made_in_china.jpg

bush_office_helper.jpg

bush_republicard.jpg

Don't blame me, I voted for Nader!

bush_strategery.jpg

bush_strongerest.jpg

bush_tradingcardback.jpg

bushes_iraqoil.jpg

distorted.jpg

Ruining a country is cool! Hee Hee, Ha Ha, I need TP for my bunghole!

The reason help never arrived in N.O.

whyhelpnever.jpg

[Moderator mode]

Merged the thread "The reason help never arrived in N.O." to the more appropriate thread...

[/Moderator mode]

Back
Top Bottom