• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Trump Speech

Did you hear the part where he said that illegal aliens get better medical care than the veterans? Sure, you can buy into that bulls**t if you want...but as with so many other things, he's lying through his teeth...and you're eating it up.

And then there's the utter hypocrisy of the pro-Trump Rolling Thunder veterans who are rooting for him even with the full knowledge of how disrespectful he was towards John McCain for being a POW.

Y'all really don't care how much he lies, how malicious and unstable he is, as long as he wins...whereas the husband of his opponent presided over the strongest economic boom in several generations and gave us a budget surplus that would have paid off the entire federal debt by 2012. But somehow y'all think he was a tyrant and assume his wife would be the same...and you want Trump instead. Absolutely freaking incredible.

OH NO!! He lied!!! Cancel Christmas.

As if Trump is the only person ever to lie to the American people. And just what the same hell do leftist do, HUH?? The Queen of Corruption, oh no, she never lies. ROTFL

'Course you don't. Conservatives don't do protest and demonstration and rebellion. Conservatives do obedience and acquiescence and folded hands and tut-tutting disapproval..

Liberals do. Conservatives complain about what liberals do.

What conservatives do is more sane. They don't go around hurting people and destroying, the kook left does that. They wrote the book on political violence and killings. Now deal with it you leftist apologist.

What conservatives do is more sane. They don't go around hurting people and destroying, the kook left does that. They wrote the book on political violence and killings. Now deal with it you leftist apologist.

Ow. Hard to get happy after that one.

Oh well...

Ow. Hard to get happy after that one.

Oh well...

Never was unhappy. How could I be? I mean the left-winger fringe came out today in full-on kooker mode. :2razz:

Never was unhappy. How could I be? I mean the left-winger fringe came out today in full-on kooker mode. :2razz:

But you must be unhappy. You're conservative. All you right-whingers ever do is moan and complain.

But you must be unhappy. You're conservative. All you right-whingers ever do is moan and complain.

I just made reservations at the El Dorado resort, Reno, Nevada. My home away from home. :) Gonna play a little Blackjack. :lol:

I just made reservations at the El Dorado resort, Reno, Nevada. My home away from home. :) Gonna play a little Blackjack. :lol:

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom