• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Trump associate about to go to jail...

Yes they did and no charges were filed. That's my point.

LMAO... Neither Sessions or Barr were involved at all? What kind of incompetent administration is Trump running?

LMAO... Neither Sessions or Barr were involved at all? What kind of incompetent administration is Trump running?

Sessions and Barr were about as useful as tits on a boar hog.

No one said that.

trump taking the corrupt money, trump admin setting policy as the criminal wants for his money, that's trump's fault.

what are you addressing?

So they are in no way connected?

We know Trump's response. It will be the same as it always has been even way back in the 80s and 90s when during investigations, grand jury hearings, arrests of people in Trump's close orbit - Trump: "I don't even know the guy. I might have met him or something but if I did I don't remember. I never had anything to do with the guy."

What we do know about Broidy is that he is a slimeball with a history of bribing public officials. We know he raised millions for Trump's campaign. Broidy is the quintessential swamp dweller your man Trump promised to get rid of.

What I don't know is how deeply Broidy and Trump may have been involved in, known about and/or connected to each other in questionable or illegal acts. You apparetly know that Trump's skirts are clean as far as Broidy is concerned. How do you know that? Have you been involved in the investigations?

I only asked a question ..
I don't know who's underwear is dirty... seems you don't either outside of wild speculation

What Broidy does is the President's responsibility ?
That's quite a stretch !

So what is your point....Trump, the head of the fabulously corrupt Republican Party, a Party that has rung up a staggering level of criminal activity, charged and convicted since the 70's gets a pass while his gang simply surpasses all the rest by miles? OK...go with that. Good luck.

So what is your point....Trump, the head of the fabulously corrupt Republican Party, a Party that has rung up a staggering level of criminal activity, charged and convicted since the 70's gets a pass while his gang simply surpasses all the rest by miles? OK...go with that. Good luck.

Do you feel better now ?
I hope so..
but it doesn't change the fact that you're wrong about
whatever you're talking about.

Does anyone notice a trend?

Federal prosecutors are preparing to charge longtime GOP fundraiser Elliott Broidy in connection with efforts to influence the U.S. government on behalf of foreign interests, according to people familiar with the matter, a result of a sprawling, years-long investigation that involved a figure who helped raise millions for Donald Trump’s election and the Republican Party.

Broidy is under scrutiny for his alleged role in a campaign to persuade high-level Trump administration officials to drop an investigation of Malaysian government corruption, as well as for his attempt to push for the extradition of an outspoken Chinese dissident back to his home country, according to the people, who, like others interviewed for this report, spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe an ongoing investigation.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...aff4fa-ea16-11ea-970a-64c73a1c2392_story.html

The trend is the conspiracy theory that Bill Barr acts to protect Trump is without foundation.

The trend is the conspiracy theory that Bill Barr acts to protect Trump is without foundation.

Even in Barr'w world, sometimes the evidence is overwhelming....

what are you addressing?

The claim that someone said trump is responsible for this guys' activities is false. trump is responsible for his administration selling policies to the guy.

Maybe you’re just bad at recognizing crime when it actually happens.

He seems to be shocked that the so called "party of law and order" are apparently the biggest law breakers in America.

Hillary just had all her people commit suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you posted a picture of Kenosha after the "peaceful" protests. The mayor of Kenosha tried his hardest to keep images like these out of the media ... :lol:

thats what happens when you have an extremely partisan president who divides a country

Back
Top Bottom