• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Gem from the RNC Fright Show

There was nothing to start with.

I think he's been doing this same thing for about two days now. He just post whatever blatant click bait he can and then continues to lie through his teeth on the matter.

He's basically the prime example of how the left has lost all integrity in any matter concerning politics.

118380846_10223737463840129_3870206372268357464_o.jpg

Can someone tell me what the problem is with this?

Why do you persist in using terms such as "Party of Dirtbag" if you want a reasonable discussion? Perhaps you don't. But I am reasonable, and my answer is that the "joke" picture is of a Republican and Indian-American woman.

So, please elaborate on how her gender, ethnicity were part of the joke. Of course, the fact that she's a Republican doing that constant gaslighting thing that Republicans do is the point but that had nothing to do with gender or color. BTW, there are many and growing number of Republicans who feel Dirtbag destroyed their party now and has replaced it with his Cult of Personality. And they are correct. Furthermore, using the "prissy" card for an escape is pretty feeble.

I was really impressed with Nikki Haley when she first came into the spotlight, but her conduct at the UN and some of the boners she's come out with since have cured me of that. She's a born leader, though. When her kids get a little older, she'll be back.

You have the wrong guy in that avatar.

[FONT=&]Donald Trump used to “stroll right in” to the dressing room of beauty pageants while the contestants - some of whom were teenagers - were naked or half-dressed, a former model has claimed. Tasha Dixon was 18 when she competed in the Miss USA pageant, winning the state crown.

“Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half naked changing into our bikinis,” Ms Dixon told CBS.“He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked.”
Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15. Former Miss Vermont Teen USA, Mariah Billado, told Buzzfeed: "I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there's a man in here." . . .Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed. “You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageants | The Independent[/FONT]

Why do you love a Pedo Peeping Tom who has bragged about 25 sexual assaults?

I wasn't aware that Trump was a recognized Republican in 1997.
I think someone is making stuff up,I do.
Plus Donald Trump has given more { donated } to Democrats that Republicans.
Over $ 175,ooo more from 1989-2010.
Trump donated to Charles Rangel { over $ 15,ooo }
Schumer and Anthony Weiner.
John Kerry and Harry Reid.
Even { $1,ooo ] to Joe Biden.
The Clintons attended his wedding to Melania.

I'm not sure how you missed my point, but you succeeded.

I was really impressed with Nikki Haley when she first came into the spotlight, but her conduct at the UN and some of the boners she's come out with since have cured me of that. She's a born leader, though. When her kids get a little older, she'll be back.

She may be back but she will still bring the stink of Dirtbag with her.

Was that even necessary to get the point?

Yeah, it was. Of all the bad guys in that series, including Voldemort, I despised her the most for being a sadistic power hungry bureaucrat with no conscience. She was a great spokeswoman for Voldemort's improvements to the education system though. Them's fighting words comparing her to Haley (or anyone else).

What has she done which you find objectionable?

She may be back but she will still bring the stink of Dirtbag with her.

I tried at first to convince myself that she was just following instructions at the UN, but it didn't work. She has had no problem speaking out against him when she wanted to. I think the fragrance emitting from her is all her own.

What has she done which you find objectionable?

It's old history now, and I'm not going to dig back now for details. But saying America isn't racist is eyes-wide-closed conservative thinking. She banned the Confederate flag from her state's flag poles for a reason. And now this? Maybe there is more context that explains it, but if so, please provide it.

It's old history now, and I'm not going to dig back now for details. But saying America isn't racist is eyes-wide-closed conservative thinking. She banned the Confederate flag from her state's flag poles for a reason. And now this? Maybe there is more context that explains it, but if so, please provide it.

She’s correct. America is not a racist nation. That’s not “eyes wide closed conservative thinking”.

Still you don’t like her now, but you can’t remember why? I’ll bet it has something to do with Trump.

Last edited:
She’s correct. America is not a racist nation. That’s not “eyes wide closed conservative thinking”.

Still you don’t like her now, but you can’t remember why? I’ll bet it has something to do with Trump.

I remember, just not in specific detail enough to go into it, as I already explained. NO it was not because I don't like Trump, but if that makes you feel better, believe what you want. How's about you don't try reading my mind and I won't read yours.

Basically the History books will have no choice but to write how odd that Democrat
Party Convention.God was stricken from use.Not one mention of all the trouble
brewing in Democrat run big cities.Basically it was a Country Bash.
Just Bash this Country and mention all the Racism and Division and mismanagement.
When it could just be called what it was.
The How I Hate America Tour de Force.
Brought to you by the Grown-up Little Rascals of the Democrat persuation.

Are these poems, or song lyrics that you write?

To be able to lie to oneself like that means racism is very much still a part of American "exceptionalism."

There was nothing to start with.

Then you admit you even subtracted from what you claim was nothing and still couldn't stop yourself from sounding off.

Why do you persist in using terms such as "Party of Dirtbag" if you want a reasonable discussion? Perhaps you don't. But I am reasonable, and my answer is that the "joke" picture is of a Republican and Indian-American woman.

When all you've got is some point of etiquette you're really trying to avoid facing the truth about what's going on. But, I'll humor you since that's obviously what you need. This "person" is trying to demolish every aspect of our democratic republican form of government. If you don't see that he's setting up a slow-moving coup while you're insisting we be polite about it then you're enabling him to get away with it.

Back
Top Bottom