• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Clinton in the White House?

The real concern is how much power would Bill have. In Texas, governor James Ferguson was impeached and barred from office and his wife was elected governor to get around this. How much of a potential Hillary vote would be a 3rd term Bill vote?

According to the polls, get ready for President Hillary.

I will be voting for the Libertarian candidate once again, since the Republican and Democratic parties are both corrupt as hell. They should just merge and become the Republicrat Party. Their mascot can be a donkey's ass sticking out of an elephant's ass.

The real concern is how much power would Bill have. In Texas, governor James Ferguson was impeached and barred from office and his wife was elected governor to get around this. How much of a potential Hillary vote would be a 3rd term Bill vote?

Even more scary is how much power the "first man" will have behind the scenes.

The Clintons have some old scores to settle from '08 and, as always, their and their friend's pocket linings are a priority

Does anyone really think this is possible? I mean come on, I don't think Americans are that stupid do you?

Why does Glenn believe this strategy will win Hillary Clinton the White House? – Glenn Beck

Someone some time ago gave me a book by Beck, something about how he is George Washington....it holds up a leg of a plant stand I believe.

With this added to the mix I am convinced Beck is a moron

Of course Hillary is projecting what the Republicans will do, it is what is called campaign strategy...knowing your opponent and planning accordingly...sort of like coaches in the NFL.

This is outrageous:

“Here’s what Hillary is going to do,” Glenn said. “Do you remember when America was good? Do you remember when we had jobs, and we were building towards a brighter future, and things were really happening? During the Clinton Administration, we had it under control. Things were good… We’re going to do better. We’re going to replant our flag in the traditional things that you understand… We can talk about Ronald Reagan all we want, but nobody remembers Ronald Reagan. It was too long ago. We remember Ronald Reagan, but the Clinton years are the golden years.”

Ah, hey there Mr. Beck? I live way up in frozen Canada in an igloo with a huge satellite dish and even I know this is what Hillary has been doing since she was ousted as Secretary of State.

Frankly, if what the semi-literate Mr. Beck sees as information one needs to be "privy to", then he's even dumber than I thought. This is straightforward and likely outdated....as if the Republicans aren't going to be saying "Remember when America was great, under Reagan, Bush and Bush"?

Further, he is not accounting for the mid terms. All elections set an agenda, while the politicians work to identify the issues, it is ultimately the voter who does, as in the last election where the voters showed their displeasure of Obama, but not enough to kick him out.

And lastly, Mr. Beck, like a preteen is on about what he learned through a "friend of a friend" in anonymity...now whey would anyone believe that?

Back
Top Bottom