• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ann Coulter's Felony

Synch said:
No one gives a **** what Ann Coulter says... the least logical person knows she crazy.

Crazy like a fox.

How many #1 bestsellers have you come out with sir?

KCConservative said:
First of all, this is the Scandal De Jour category. Thus, the word scandal.
Secondly, thanks for proving my point. All of the scandals you listed haven't amounted to squat, that's why you were so hopeful for the Cheney shooting to become something. And now this thread. Hey, don't get me wrong. I love seeing the liberal desperation.

All those scandals equaled Squat? The families who lost love one's due to lack of body armor might not see it that way. People who lost loved ones due to a completely inept response to Katrina probably wouldn't see it that way.

KCConservative said:
First of all, this is the Scandal De Jour category. Thus, the word scandal.
Secondly, thanks for proving my point. All of the scandals you listed haven't amounted to squat, that's why you were so hopeful for the Cheney shooting to become something. And now this thread. Hey, don't get me wrong. I love seeing the liberal desperation.
I'm glad you find the pointless and needless losses of life as a result of these scandals as squat.
Really shows a lot of the partisan clout that's clouded your mind.

Last edited:
I dislike Coulter. I think that she is a poor representation of a compassionate or sincere human being. That's all I have to say on the issue.

Oh, except, when exactly did she move from her high-rise in New York.

Oh yeah. I've got her numbers too.

Conflict said:
I dislike Coulter. I think that she is a poor representation of a compassionate or sincere human being. That's all I have to say on the issue.

Oh, except, when exactly did she move from her high-rise in New York.

Oh yeah. I've got her numbers too.

I don't understand exactly 2/3 of your post.

Your second sentence makes no sense to me. But more importantly what do you mean by you have her numbers? Her address? Phone? Bra size? Adams apple measurement? What?

aps said:
BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA I love it! Thanks for making my day, hipster! She's a beyotch with a capital B! It couldn't have happened to a nicer person! LMAO

:lamo :laughat: :2funny:

Thank you. I love poking fun at junk toting stick figures.
And now (s)he won't be able to vote! :rofl

FinnMacCool said:
What the ****? Who gives a ****? I thought it was going to be stealing or murder or running naked in public or some ****.

This thread sucks BOO!

Sorry Finn - just a little levity for a Friday night.

Pacridge said:
I don't understand exactly 2/3 of your post.

Your second sentence makes no sense to me. But more importantly what do you mean by you have her numbers? Her address? Phone? Bra size? Adams apple measurement? What?

Pretty much everything.

Pacridge said:
So how long will Ms. Coulter not be able to vote?

Felons are never capable of voting again.

Pacridge said:

I'm a little ahead of myself. (S)he has to get convicted first.

Convicted felons can't vote in Florida, but there is some sort of a process for felons to re-establish that right, but I'm not clear as to what it is.

Wait a minute!

Wasn't FLorida also the only state in which a pedophile has ever escaped a prison term for molestation and/or statutory rape?

WOOPS!

What was her name?

I wouldn't be suprised if her and Coulter are buddies!

Last edited:
Pacridge said:
So you're saying you have her addresses and phone numbers?

If so do not post them on our forum.

Woah Nelly.

I never intended on posting that information.

Pacridge said:

Actually I know more about her than she would like anyone to know... the same may go for most....

I hope that you are not trying to infer anything here.....

Pacridge said:

When you say "our" do you mean your and Coulter's collectively? Is SHE part of this forum? Is that why you defend her diatribe, albeit under the veil of unaffiliation?

Oh that darn freudian slip!

Conflict said:
When you say "our" do you mean your and Coulter's collectively? Is SHE part of this forum? Is that why you defend her diatribe, albeit under the veil of unaffiliation?

Oh that darn freudian slip!

I have never defended anything Ms. Coulter has said. Though I will admit to reading a couple of her early books and thinking- Wow, the Left in this country sure is crazy. Then I did some fact checking. After which I came to the conclusion that Ann is in need of help with her mental illness. She falls in the catagory of many Americans where I will not and do not defend what she says, but I will and do defend her right to say it.

By "our" forum I mean the forum you and I are currently members. I consider the members of the forum to be the primary stock holders so to speak. And us Moderator are the unpaid adminstartors. That is what I mean by "our" forum.

Navy Pride said:
Why are democrats so fascinated by Ann Coulter? She is laughing all the way to the bank............

So is Michael Moore.

hipsterdufus said:
Noted transsexual plagiarist (D)ann Coulter committed a third degree felony by voting in the wrong precinct in Florida. Maybe Rush's attorneys are free? :2wave:
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/celebrities/content/local_news/epaper/2006/02/15/a2a_josecol_0215.html

I voted in the wrong ward in Ohio my first year living here. Why? Because
being new to the area I wasn't sure which ward I lived in. Turns out I live
on the road which demarcates one ward from another. The ill-trained
voting assistance teams pointed me to the improper set of booths for my
ward.

It was a simple matter of my ballot was voided by the counters. I
received a letter which stated exactly that just a couple of months
after the election.

Oh well. Doesn't make me a felon, just a moron for not checking which
ward I lived in before proceeding to the polls.

Pacridge said:
All those scandals equaled Squat? The families who lost love one's due to lack of body armor might not see it that way. People who lost loved ones due to a completely inept response to Katrina probably wouldn't see it that way.

I can see your confusion. Let me reword it for you. The high hopes of using these events as a means of bringing down the president, the administration, the constant impeachment chatter.....that is what didn't amount to squat. Same with the hunting accident.

Are we in a war where soldiers die? Yes. Was there a terrible hurricane with loss of life? Yes. Were these seen as liberal opportunities to "get the man?" Again, yes.

Pacridge said:

I can see your confusion. Let me reword it for you. The high hopes of using these events as a means of bringing down the president, the administration, the constant impeachment chatter.....that is what didn't amount to squat. Same with the hunting accident.

Are we in a war where soldiers die? Yes. Was there a terrible hurricane with loss of life? Yes. Were these seen as liberal opportunities to "get the man?" Again, yes.

Pacridge said:

She can vote again when she reaches the age of 21. She's only 17 right now, she just looks 45.

Back
Top Bottom