• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Andrea Mitchell lies to attack Trump, and protect the Clintons

Please, lets stop talking about the man's sex life!

When evaluating Bill's individual accomplishments he's leagues better than that boy currently occupying the office of presidency.

Those coming to the aid of this fake rape victim, where were you during the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearing when Anita Hill spoke? Oh wait! Politics as usual.

If you are so against rapists, then why are you defending Bill Clinton and vehemently attacking Broaddrick?

There has never been anything that's come to light to suggest that she is lying about that incident. She's never written a book, nor turned the story into a way to make money. She didn't go public until after Clinton's political career was over, so there was no political motive involved. Finally, by going public with the story in 99', she was admitting that she lied in her court deposition in the Paula Jones case, and since we know her story wasn't told for financial profit or politics, why on earth would she have jeopardized herself like that if the incident never happened?

It simply doesn't makes sense that she made the whole thing up, and when you consider that nothing has surfaced in the 17 years since that NBC interview to discredit any part of what she said, I would like to know what your basis for calling her a liar is, if it isn't a case of uncontrollable hatred? .

Why are you trying to rationalize with Bucky? He said he doesn't like rape victims because they are losers. He's irredeemable.

Why are you trying to rationalize with Bucky? He said he doesn't like rape victims because they are losers. He's irredeemable.

Most Americans feel that way. We are a winners nation, not a losers nation. We like our soldiers to be the captors, not the captives like McCain. That's why I am supporting Trump.

Most Americans feel that way. We are a winners nation, not a losers nation. We like our soldiers to be the captors, not the captives like McCain. That's why I am supporting Trump.

No, Bucky, most Americans don't feel that way. You are special, but not in a good way.

Ugly, disgusting and now a pig.

Hard to argue that logic.... LMAO

Democrat party's war on women is in full swing these days

I know, but the more he posts, the sillier he looks.

Yesterday, Andrea Mitchell filed a report on NBC's Today Show, about the Sean Hannity interview with Donald Trump. Trump inserted the word "rape" while discussing the allegations woman have made against Bill Clinton in the past, and Andrea Mitchell flat out lied to defend the former president.

Mitchell proclaimed during the segment that:

“Donald Trump using that word unprompted during an interview last night with Fox News’ Sean Hannity, bringing up a discredited and long denied accusation against former President Bill Clinton dating back to 1978 when he was Arkansas Attorney General.”

That accusation was made by Juanita Broaddrick and guess what folks... That accusation, although denied by Clinton, has never been discredited by her, or anyone else.

In fact, the NBC reporter Lisa Myers, who did the original interview with Broaddrick back in 1999, said the following in a 2014 interview on C-Span:

“I can say that nothing has come up since that story was reported that in any way undercuts what Juanita Broaddrick said.”

Her story was backed up by every single person who knew her back then, including the woman that went with her to Little Rock on that trip. To refresh everyone's memories on that interview by Lisa Myers, here it is... Take note of liberal bias that's dripping off of Stone Phillips:

Although it's tough to put the genie back in the bottle, NBC News needs to make an apology for the smear on Broaddrick and Andrea Mitchell needs to make an on-air retraction along with an apologie for that blatant, inexcusable lie.

Does this mean Trump's wives, current and ex, are fair game?

What does that have to do with Andrea Mitchell falsely claiming that her story was "discredited"?

What does Andrea Mitchell have to do with Hillary Clinton?

I suspect Trump would welcome that. In fact, he may be trying to bait Hillary into exactly that.

It's like watching a dung beetle fight a cockroach. Kind of interesting but impossible to see why one outcome would be preferable to the other.

I suspect Trump would welcome that. In fact, he may be trying to bait Hillary into exactly that.

He may add a boatload of curiosity to the average "gruber's" life if he succeeds! :lamo

What does Andrea Mitchell have to do with Hillary Clinton?

The topic of this thread, is on post #1, which happens to be precisely the post you quoted and responded to.

Nowhere in that post is Hillary Clinton's name mentioned. It is about Andrea Mitchell falsely stating that the story Juanita Broaddrick told in a 1999 interview that aired on NBC News, had been "discredited" when thus far, nothing has surfaced at all to discredit that story.

The topic of this thread, is on post #1, which happens to be precisely the post you quoted and responded to.

Nowhere in that post is Hillary Clinton's name mentioned. It is about Andrea Mitchell falsely stating that the story Juanita Broaddrick told in a 1999 interview that aired on NBC News, had been "discredited" when thus far, nothing has surfaced at all to discredit that story.

Ah. Excuse me. I guess that answers my question to someone else- are spouses of candidates fair game?

I don't plan to vote.

Don't blame you. I've sat out a few myself. In my case, if I don't like the Liberal Party candidate I don't vote and I turned my back on about 12 years worth of elections.

I don't plan to vote.

so that means we can look forward to four years of you never commenting upon the job the new president is doing?

Yes it does. You made a thread about the spouse of a candidate. I'll say again, does that mean the spouse of the other candidate is fair game?

Ummm, no I didn't... I can't believe that i have to spoon feed another liberal, but here goes.

The topic is about Andrea Mitchell making the false assertion that the story told by Juanita Broaddrick back in 1999, had been "discredited".

Use you head... Why do you think this was posted in the "Bias in the Media" section of the forum?

Good Lord...

Ummm, no I didn't... I can't believe that i have to spoon feed another liberal, but here goes.

The topic is about Andrea Mitchell making the false assertion that the story told by Juanita Broaddrick back in 1999, had been "discredited".

Use you head... Why do you think this was posted in the "Bias in the Media" section of the forum?

Good Lord...

It's not false.

Broaddrick herself discredited it when she said under oath she was not sexually assaulted.

The woman couldn't even remember the *month* it happened, never mind the day.

It's not false.

Broaddrick herself discredited it when she said under oath she was not sexually assaulted.

The woman couldn't even remember the *month* it happened, never mind the day.

Her reasons for that were completely valid and in no way discredit her story. Nothing she said about that attack, has ever been discredited.

Good Lord...

Good Lord yourself. You're bringing the spouse of the candidate into the mix. That makes Trump's wives (current and ex) fair game. Right?

Back
Top Bottom