• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Ancient Civilisations with Technology

Sweet link those skulls are amazing they look tiny but so detailed, they come from the same area of the world as the Nazca linbes which incidentally where on tele last night in a treasure program where a scientist went about showing us his favourite treasures from around the world, he stopped at Nazca and was basically saying that aliens must have made the lines as man then would have no means of making such distinct and geommetrically sound shapes, so when scientists suspect there is E.T life can they be persecuted as wacko conspiracy theorists?

No the sheer vastness of our universe means that the odds of there being other intelligent life out there are really high, it would be ignorant and wrong to assume that there is no intelligent life out there.

I believe there is, the evidence i have seen suggests that there is and i believe ancient civilisations held contact with these E.T's, sharing knowledge about the solar system, the past and the future and inter dimensional travel this IMO is how the pyramids were built, why there is an geometrically identical set of pyramids on the surface of mars and why there is also a sphinx on the red planet, this is also why we have such relics as the Mayan Calendar:

The calendars that are most important to beings of earth are the Haab, the Tun-Uc and the Tzolk'in. The Tzolk'in is the most important and the one with the most influence.

The Haab is based in the cycles of earth. It has 360 + 5 days, totalling 365 days. The Haab uses 18 months with 20 days in each month. There is a 19th month called a Vayeb and uses the 5 extra days. Each month has it's own name/glyph. Each day uses a sacred sun/glyph.
The Tun-Uc is the moon calendar. It uses 28 day cycles that mirrors the women's moon cycle. This cycle of the moon is broken down into 4 smaller cycles, of 7 day each. These smaller cycles are the four phases of moon cycle.
The Tzolk'in is the Sacred calendar of the Maya and is based on the cycles of the Pleiadies. The cycle of the Pleiadies uses 26,000 years, but is reflected in the calendar we are using by encompassing 260 days. It uses the sacred numbers 13 and 20. The 13 represents the numbers and 20 represents the sun/glyphs. The Tzolk'in has four smaller cycles called seasons of 65 days each guarded by the four suns of Chicchan, Oc, Men and Ahau. There are also Portal days within the Tzolkin that create a double helix pattern using 52 days and the mathematics of 28. This sacred calendar is still being used for divination by the traditional Maya all over the Yucatan, Guatemala, and Belize, and Honduras.
The Tzolkin calendar was meshed with a 365-day solar cycle called the "Haab". The calendar consisted of 18 months with 20 days (numbered 0-19) and a short "month" of only 5 days that was called the Wayeb and was considered to be a dangerous time. It took 52 years for the Tzolkin and Haab calendars to move through a complete cycle.

How does an ancient civilisation know about the Pleidies??

That website might be able to give some of the answers.

Mickyjaystoned said:
so when scientists suspect there is E.T life can they be persecuted as wacko conspiracy theorists?

What about the other 99% of scientists that DON'T believe in flying saucers visiting earth and interacting with humans?

Mickyjaystoned said:
No the sheer vastness of our universe means that the odds of there being other intelligent life out there are really high, it would be ignorant and wrong to assume that there is no intelligent life out there.

Who's saying there's no intelligent life out there? Certainly not me. What I *am* saying is that it's EXTREMELY unlikely that aliens in UFOs are routinely visiting the earth, abducting people, and drawing pictures in fields, without leaving the slightest bit of proof of their existence. Belief in UFOs is no different than any other dogmatic religious belief.

Your inability to separate the legitimate question of extraterrestrial intelligence from the downright-stupid question of UFOs, shows that you are unwilling to consider these things skeptically.

Mickyjaystoned said:
I believe there is, the evidence i have seen suggests that there is

Oh really. What evidence have you seen, where the BEST possible explanation is UFOs?

Mickyjaystoned said:
and i believe ancient civilisations held contact with these E.T's, sharing knowledge about the solar system, the past and the future and inter dimensional travel this IMO is how the pyramids were built, why there is an geometrically identical set of pyramids on the surface of mars and why there is also a sphinx on the red planet, this is also why we have such relics as the Mayan Calendar:

Pyramids and a sphinx on Mars? That's news to me. Please link me to the NASA image that discovered these amazing things. Oh wait, you can't because it doesn't exist.

Mickyjaystoned said:

What are you talking about now?

By the way, do you have any rebuttal to the rational arguments I've given, or are you just going to spew out even MORE crap in the hope that maybe some of it will be correct?

Mickyjaystoned said:

That website might be able to give some of the answers.

Dude. Have you ever looked outside on a clear night? The Pliedies is one of the most visible and recognizable constellations in the sky. :confused:

Cydonia, Mars: http://www.mt.net/~watcher/mars.html

You want more google search "Cydonia" you will find more evidence to suggest E.T life existed on mars than you suspect there is, look carefully and you may find the evidence that many of the anomolous structures observed on the surface of Mars are constructed in line with the Phi Ratio, that being the universal equation assosciated with proportion, our arms and legs are designed in conjunction with this ratio, the Pyramids in Giza are also made in conjunction with this ratio so are the position of pips inside an apple.

http://www.aadm.com/cydonia/Cydonia.htm

Dude. Have you ever looked outside on a clear night? The Pliedies is one of the most visible and recognizable constellations in the sky.

Yes but how did they know that in december 2012 the earths solar system would once again enter a new cycle.

The Tzolk'in is the Sacred calendar of the Maya and is based on the cycles of the Pleiadies. The cycle of the Pleiadies uses 26,000 years, but is reflected in the calendar we are using by encompassing 260 days, to see what they knew long times ago, follow the link:

http://www.crystalinks.com/photonbelt.html

http://www.mayacalendar.com/

So IMO we will see whether these ancients were right and have charted the cycles of the earth correctly, or whether science is right and no civilisation could have possibly achieved such feats because we are the cleverest civilisation to ever live, because life developes slowly in a linear fashion.

Everything i have brought up here is to try and help you people learn that time comes in cycles this time we are in now is simply another cycle, unless we begin to advance and harmonise with nature then our civilisation is destined to fall like so many before it, but still no one in our political structure is trying to change, we are simply using our "Advanced" technologies to try and rebuild our world into a new "Perfect" World where everyone is fed from GM crops, every one with money is taught well, everyone without money is made a wage slave, corporations have free reign over any countries resources, and trees, plants, animals and Humans natural growth rates can be reproduced by science creating new life forms, playing god, yes this is sciences plan for the future, because like every strict dogmatic religion or faith Science exists to feed one basic need, peoples feeble minded need to see something better in their future.

Kandahar said:
Perhaps a new message board is needed...something like "Astrology, UFOs, Atlantis, and other topics in cult pseudoscience." I agree that the conspiracy label doesn't fit this particular thread very well, but at least this board is more appropriate than the Science/Technology board. You're more likely to find people with the same, err, mindset as you on this board.

There's a religion board to counter the science and tech board, right?

Kandahar said:
Pyramids and a sphinx on Mars? That's news to me. Please link me to the NASA image that discovered these amazing things. Oh wait, you can't because it doesn't exist.

Oh, you're missing out on a lot of fun if you don't know about Viking's "Face on Mars" photo

http://www.msss.com/education/facepage/face.html

face_icon.gif

For years and years the UFOlogists claimed that the Face was evidence of an advanced civilization on Mars. I claimed that the martians were busy shooting down all the spacecraft we sent after Voyager because they didn't like peeping toms.

But, alas, the fun finally ended when the Mars Global Surveyor escaped detection and managed to establish a local espionage cell in the Martian neighborhood. Once the aliens realized their defenses failed, they hurriedly covered up their monument so we wouldn't know what it was for. Their final product looked like this:

face_e03-824_proc_i.gif

Regarding the face on Mars and blurry images of the moon. We can take pictures of other galaxies, nebulas, distant stars, etc. But we cannot get a clear picture of various topography on Mars, The Moon, and Neptune? Something sounds real funny about that.

Add to that fact, that when watching the NASA channel, you are not allowed to view live images from space.

Regarding ancient civillizations, and technology.

The 10 Most Puzzling Ancient Artifacts.

The Bible tells us that God created Adam and Eve just a few thousand years ago, by some fundamentalist interpretations. Science informs us that this is mere fiction and that man is a few million years old, and that civilization just tens of thousands of years old. Could it be, however, that conventional science is just as mistaken as the Bible stories? There is a great deal of archeological evidence that the history of life on earth might be far different than what current geological and anthropological texts tell us. Consider these astonishing finds:

http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa011402a.htm

Note: The inca stones where later proved to be hoaxes, as for rest of the artifacts............

The Bible tells us that God created Adam and Eve just a few thousand years ago, by some fundamentalist interpretations. Science informs us that this is mere fiction and that man is a few million years old, and that civilization just tens of thousands of years old. Could it be, however, that conventional science is just as mistaken as the Bible stories? There is a great deal of archeological evidence that the history of life on earth might be far different than what current geological and anthropological texts tell us. Consider these astonishing finds:

Short answer: No. Science is not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom