• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An unprecedented night at the RNC... for possible Hatch Act violations

The problem is you and radicals have made a police action racial, there is nothing to protest. The law will be enforced. Peaceful protests are serving no purpose and a large number of blacks get it

Zogby Analytics - The Zogby Poll(R): New Trump Job Approval Numbers

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I am posting the image from the link proving my point, because what generally happens is when someone makes a good point in reply to your posts you generally just ignore it and then begin attacking the person.

So, here you go:

22.jpg

Hey smallvoice. How ya doing?

66 days.

You had best hope it’s longer, because even in the unlikely event that Trump loses, you are still stuck with a worse choice in the White House.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes the left was fine when Obama was doing similar things but we are supposed to pretend their outrage now has nothing to do with politics and only about the good of the country.

Sorry missy people are not that gullible.

Did you report my post for using the word “missy” when you used that word in your post to insult me, brain drain?

I notice no one had posted about this. I am not surprised. It is really hard to keep up with the Trump administration's breathtaking violations of the law.

First Thing: an unprecedented night at the RNC – for possible Hatch Act violations | US news | The Guardian

Legal observers said the second night of the RNC may have flouted laws that prevent federal employees from taking part in political activity while on duty.

The bottom line is that Trump, his political allies, and his supporters do not care about the law.

Things that become common everyday happenings sometimes don't draw much posting activity. It's become dog bites man.

Back
Top Bottom