• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An oral sex refresher course

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Recent studies have shown that only 33% of women have an orgasm through intercourse alone, which means we need your help. What do women really want? Cunnilingus; also known a “going downstairs for breakfast” or “rowing the girl in the pink canoe.”

As a single, hetero woman, I have been with men who ranged from the one who had no idea what he doing downtown to another who was so skilled that I put a framed photo of his tongue on my desk. So what’s the secret? With just a few simple techniques, you can easily become a cunning linguist.

The warm up
Before you even start, giving a woman an orgasm comes down to one thing; the clitoris. It just wants to be rubbed. Orgasms are not going to magically happen through thrusting penetration alone. Women just need a longer warm-up. It seems that while women are trying to have an orgasm, men are trying not to.
=================================================================================================

Most women need the “happy button” to be rubbed, touched, and kissed. Start by kissing her and telling her how hot she is. Then head for the breasts. For some women, the nipples are directly wired to the clitoris. Once you’ve gone south, locate the clitoris so you can get to work. (It’s the tiny pink pencil eraser-like thing on top of her lady business that doesn’t kiss back, but really likes you.)

Back
Top Bottom