• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

An Open Letter to the Colluding Press

Ask those who understand the stock market and the U.S. economy because you sure don't

Sounds like you are mimicking the Liar in Chief and his comments earlier today. We survived quite well the Nixon era and we will do exactly the same with the departure of trump.

I am worried about your mental state and conspiracy theories. Trump has done absolutely NOTHING to hurt this country as the results show, results you continue to ignore. Rather sad to see someone so blinded by hatred that they cannot see the reality of what is happening around your country today. Millions of Americans are working, our economy is booming, tax revenue is growing and the best you can do is try to destroy a President when the election in 2020 is good enough to do that.

Yes, life goes on despite Trump. What does that have to do with leaving a criminal in office? You obviously believe Trump is above the law and that is the most un-American belief imaginable. Do you even see what you have given up?

Yes, life goes on despite Trump. What does that have to do with leaving a criminal in office? You obviously believe Trump is above the law and that is the most un-American belief imaginable. Do you even see what you have given up?

your opinion isn't fact, what charges have been levied against the President and what part of innocent until proven guilty don't you understand? You don't even have a fricken clue as to what law was broken, campaign finance reform?? NO WAY so tell what terrible crime Trump committed that he has been found guilty of? He didn't lie under oath like Clinton which has legal ramifications throughout our legal system. Your made up witch hunt has you dreaming of charges that haven't been levied or proven, sad that someone has such hatred for an individual and his country to put us through this chaos. Russia thanks you

Sounds like you are mimicking the Liar in Chief and his comments earlier today. We survived quite well the Nixon era and we will do exactly the same with the departure of trump.

Sorry but Obama is out of office so you are going to have to find another liar in chief. You have no idea what laws were broken except in that warped mind of yours with this made up witch hunt. The ramifications of an impeachment will be severe and damaging and the country won't stand for the leftwing bull**** you and your radicals are promoting

Sorry but Obama is out of office so you are going to have to find another liar in chief. You have no idea what laws were broken except in that warped mind of yours with this made up witch hunt. The ramifications of an impeachment will be severe and damaging and the country won't stand for the leftwing bull**** you and your radicals are promoting

My dear, can you at least be creative and not just copy the words of DJT. I do realize that with him out of office, the stock market and country will collapse. We will see a depression like never before. We will lose our cars, our homes and be left out in the street sleeping under cardboard. The dollar will be worthless and we will be left open to attack worldwide. The unwashed ha\oards will be attacking our women and daughters, and illegals will stream across our borders in numbers beyond control.

Then again, it would be time to party, a nationwide celebration as we watch the Donald himself being handcuffed and led away to the slammer.

A check is not an IOU and that is not a belief, it's a fact.

Really dumb ass? So what is a check then if not an IOU. You guys are ****ing morons.

Foreign governments have always had a preference in candidates for the office, why is this any different? Your cold war mentality has been created by the radical elites and defies basic civics. Obama was in office when this happened and quite frankly I am more concerned about the Obama actions vs. any rhetoric.

It’s different because before we at least acknowledged the problem and made attempts to do something about it. This idea that shouldn’t even care anymore is something new and just a little bit dangerous, don’t you think?

and SS IOU's have zero value unless repurchased by the govt. and where is the money going to come from to do that? Didn't read the article did you? What is it about liberalism that resorts to name calling and an inability to admit when wrong. Look in the mirror before calling someone else an idiot

You mean the whole full faith and credit thingy that is in the Constitution. You are ****ing MORON.

You simply aren't mature enough to admit when wrong, you don't know the difference between an IOU and a Promissory note

An IOU differs from a promissory note in that an and does not specify repayment terms such as the time of repayment. IOUs usually specify the debtor, the amount owed, and sometimes the creditor. IOUs may be signed or carry distinguishing marks or designs to ensure authenticity.

Again you are ****ing clueless just because an IOU is informal does not mean it is non-negotiable instrument. If you have a signature on it with guarantee of payment it is a negotiable instrument as far as courts are concerned. A check is an IOU. Just a little bit more formal. Just like your statement of deposit is an IOU. That money does not really exist is a promise or guarantee to pay such money on demand or according to the terms of the note. ****ing retards.

My dear, can you at least be creative and not just copy the words of DJT. I do realize that with him out of office, the stock market and country will collapse. We will see a depression like never before. We will lose our cars, our homes and be left out in the street sleeping under cardboard. The dollar will be worthless and we will be left open to attack worldwide. The unwashed ha\oards will be attacking our women and daughters, and illegals will stream across our borders in numbers beyond control.

Then again, it would be time to party, a nationwide celebration as we watch the Donald himself being handcuffed and led away to the slammer.

Sweetheart get an education, take a civics and economics class because you are clueless. I bet I have voted for more Democrats than you ever voted Republican because to me results trump your emotion which maybe just a female thing. Keep trying to spread that liberal misery equally to everyone else, I will continue to promote the results which I have listed in this OP and you continue to ignore. Tell me how any of those results have hurt you, your family, or the country?

Really dumb ass? So what is a check then if not an IOU. You guys are ****ing morons.

Gave you the definition of an IOU and the difference, a check is a promissory note which obviously you don't know the difference

It’s different because before we at least acknowledged the problem and made attempts to do something about it. This idea that shouldn’t even care anymore is something new and just a little bit dangerous, don’t you think?

Caring about the problem is one thing, trying to get rid of the President on a non related issue is another

You mean the whole full faith and credit thingy that is in the Constitution. You are ****ing MORON.

Look, you don't have a fricken clue as to what you are talking about so stop acting like a spoiled arrogant child. Fact, IOU's have to be funded and are guaranteed by the U.S. govt. now where in the hell is the money going to come from to fund them???????? Are you normally this bullheaded?? Faith and credit of the U.S. is outstanding but money has to come from somewhere. Read the damn article I posted

Again you are ****ing clueless just because an IOU is informal does not mean it is non-negotiable instrument. If you have a signature on it with guarantee of payment it is a negotiable instrument as far as courts are concerned. A check is an IOU. Just a little bit more formal. Just like your statement of deposit is an IOU. That money does not really exist is a promise or guarantee to pay such money on demand or according to the terms of the note. ****ing retards.

I posted the exact definition of both so take it up with Webster. What is it about liberalism that creates people like you who cannot accept anything that goes against their ideology. Stop acting like a spoiled child which you probably were which is what makes you very liberal as you always want someone else to blame for poor choices in your own life

Sweetheart get an education, take a civics and economics class because you are clueless. I bet I have voted for more Democrats than you ever voted Republican because to me results trump your emotion which maybe just a female thing. Keep trying to spread that liberal misery equally to everyone else, I will continue to promote the results which I have listed in this OP and you continue to ignore. Tell me how any of those results have hurt you, your family, or the country?

PLEASE, my little munchkin, spare me (us) you never ending lies and Bull Sh**.

PLEASE, my little munchkin, spare me (us) you never ending lies and Bull Sh**.

Take your own advice and stop the posting lies and bull****, such hatred based upon total and complete ignorance. WHAT LAWS has Trump been charged with violating and you better be specific because campaign laws are quite clear regarding individuals but you wouldn't know that or care listening to the radical left. Is this a high crime and misdemeanor?

Take your own advice and stop the posting lies and bull****, such hatred based upon total and complete ignorance. WHAT LAWS has Trump been charged with violating and you better be specific because campaign laws are quite clear regarding individuals but you wouldn't know that or care listening to the radical left. Is this a high crime and misdemeanor?

You know exactly how Cohen implicated Trump in election law violations. At this point he is a co conspirator.
Now post a single lie of mine, sweets.

Caring about the problem is one thing, trying to get rid of the President on a non related issue is another

We have a president who doesn’t care about the problem, and doesn’t want to do anything about it . In fact, he may be part of the problem. What do you recommend we do now? Just go along with ignoring it completely?

You know exactly how Cohen implicated Trump in election law violations. At this point he is a co conspirator.
Now post a single lie of mine, sweets.

In your mind and that is what you want to believe, what implications that Trump used his own money on the campaign and paid back Cohen? What is illegal about that and what did it have to do with campaign funds? Your hatred has blinded you to reality and the only lies and bull**** are coming from you and the radicals you want to believe

We have a president who doesn’t care about the problem, and doesn’t want to do anything about it . In fact, he may be part of the problem. What do you recommend we do now? Just go along with ignoring it completely?

What do you want the President to do as these are charges and seems to be a DNC problem. For some reason this issue has legs probably because you think it is going ot destroy Trump, Millions and millions of Americans don't give a damn about the DNC computers or so called Russian meddling as their votes weren't changed as they refused to vote for Hillary. Why would anyone who wanted change vote for Hillary?

In your mind and that is what you want to believe, what implications that Trump used his own money on the campaign and paid back Cohen? What is illegal about that and what did it have to do with campaign funds? Your hatred has blinded you to reality and the only lies and bull**** are coming from you and the radicals you want to believe

I guess you would consider the US Justice dept along with the attorneys and presiding judge to be RADICALS

Apparently the last line of the post says he does care so what do you want him to do??

For months, senior U.S. intelligence officials in the Trump administration have been warning of Russian attempts to interfere in the midterm elections. “We continue to see a pervasive messaging campaign by Russia to try to weaken and divide the United States,” Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told reporters earlier this month.

I guess you would consider the US Justice dept along with the attorneys and presiding judge to be RADICALS

I expect civility from Americans and the reality that people in this country are innocent until proven guilty. You have provide no charges and have him convicted. how does that happen in this country? The hatred shown towards Trump is over the top and by the way that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. NOW EITHER BRING CHARGES OR STFU

I expect civility from Americans and the reality that people in this country are innocent until proven guilty. You have provide no charges and have him convicted. how does that happen in this country? The hatred shown towards Trump is over the top and by the way that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread topic. NOW EITHER BRING CHARGES OR STFU

Just like you insisted that Hillary Clinton was innocent until proven guilty, or maybe OJ Simpson and everyone in-between.
Do you want me to bring charges, honey bee?

Back
Top Bottom