• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Amy Cooper, White Woman Who Called Cops On Black Man In Central Park, Is Being Prosecuted (2 Viewers)

Sure he can. See post 361. :roll:

Jesus I shoulda known. This is what happens when the facts no longer matter.

the right has always drawn in conspiracy theorists and loonies, but in an age when the president himself has such a casual relationship with the truth and it doesn't matter a bit to his supporters, they can literally make up any argument they like and feel no shame.

I do kinda wish the site rules would not only clamp down harder on personal attacks, but like Reddit's political pages, have some kind of bar for evidence, wherein the loopy posts get shunted off to the CS section as soon as they're noticed so they don't pollute the discourse.

But then I suppose like Reddit, this site would then be accused of being far left (because that's what you get for sticking to the facts) and those who do wish to lie on behalf of the far right would complain they're being 'silenced'.

Last edited:
Well she surrendered to the DA's office and was charged with one count of falsely reporting an incident in the third degree. She was issued a desk appearance ticket and ordered to return to court Oct. 14 for her arraignment.

Chances are she signed something while there. And of course they have her 911 call which is what the charge is related to.

But hey, maybe she'll learn something from this. :shrug:
Snort! Thanks!
Maybe other people will understand how these things actually work.......

I say boot her and buh bye!

Too bad tho...I dont wish her on the Canadians.

Oh...I mean on...'your people.' :)

Well, if we gotta. But you've got to keep Justin Bieber.

Well, if we gotta. But you've got to keep Justin Bieber.

Might have to think about that....

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

I didn't say that...

You don't admit the people pulling down 'white supremacist' statues are racist?...Or aren't threatening to harm anyone else?

You don't admit the people pulling down 'white supremacist' statues are racist?...Or aren't threatening to harm anyone else?

I said that I did not say that... you jumped in and created a tangent about something I did not say... do you want to start a new line of argument?

He's all over the MSM doing his Jessie act.

I wasn't there, would not have been in her situation, and I'm confident he only does this to women or very old men. He definitely is a cowardly type. Most bullies at women are.
Why do post such ignorant and childish stupidity?

This is her lawsuit against him:

""I find it strange that people who were upset that ... that she tried to bring death by cop down on my head, would then turn around and try to put death threats on her head. Where is the logic in that?" he said. "Where does that make any kind of sense?"
Christian Cooper: Stop making death threats against woman who called cops on him - CNN

That is a public accusation that as a fact she tried to have him murdered. That is liable per se and unless he can prove that is what she was trying to do it is an air tight lawsuit. It would strictly be his duty to prove that was her motive - specifically to get him murdered. Not arrested. Not ticketed. No to tell him to leave her alone - but SPECIFICALLY SHE WAS TRYING TO GET HIM MURDERED.

Every interview he escalates his pity party for profit and with that statement he crossed the legal liability line. Claiming she tried to get him murdered, that all police want to murder him - he just keeps building on his pity party - and will keep doing so as long as the networks keep paying him to do so.

This is her lawsuit against him:

""I find it strange that people who were upset that ... that she tried to bring death by cop down on my head, would then turn around and try to put death threats on her head. Where is the logic in that?" he said. "Where does that make any kind of sense?"
Christian Cooper: Stop making death threats against woman who called cops on him - CNN

That is a public accusation that as a fact she tried to have him murdered. That is liable per se and unless he can prove that is what she was trying to do it is an air tight lawsuit. It would strictly be his duty to prove that was her motive - specifically to get him murdered.

Every interview he escalates his pity party for profit and with that statement he crossed the legal liability line. Claiming she tried to get him murdered, that all police want to murder him - he just keeps building on his pity party - and will keep doing so as long as the networks keep paying him to do so.
Why do you post such lies?
He was trying to help Cooper out.
Are you unable to read and comprehend English?

She has a winning lawsuit against her mega billion dollar former employee publishing to the world that she was fired for being a racist - which is libelous.

She has a winning lawsuit against him for the slander per se, outright claiming as fact (not speculation, not his fear, but as a fact) that her motive was EXACTLY to get him murdered. Attempted murder is a 1st degree felony punishable by up to life in prison. There is no greater slander per se he could possibly commit.

If you publicly call someone a criminal, it is presumed in law to be a deliberately false and malicious statement for which the burden of proof would be strictly on him to prove that was her motive and not the motive she stated - that she was afraid of what he was going to do to her dog. In that lawsuit, whether she is a racist or not is irrelevant. Only whether her motive was to have him murdered as he claims.

That she's poor and the billion dollar company is trying to make money of their libelous attack on her - and he's rich and making money off of his slander per se of stating as fact that she's a 1st degree felony offender - she'd win both cases.

By her NOT going on TV there is no way to argue she is a public figure.

She has a winning lawsuit against her mega billion dollar former employee publishing to the world that she was fired for being a racist - which is libelous.

She has a winning lawsuit against him for the slander per se, outright claiming as fact (not speculation, not his fear, but as a fact) that her motive was EXACTLY to get him murdered. Attempted murder is a 1st degree felony punishable by up to life in prison. There is no greater slander per se he could possibly commit. If you publicly call someone a criminal, it is presumed in law to be a deliberately false and malicious statement for which the burden of proof would be strictly on him to prove that was her motive and not the motive she stated - that she was afraid of what he was going to do to her dog.

That she's poor and the billion dollar company is trying to make money of their attack on her - and he's rich and making money off of calling her a 1st degree felony offender - she'd win both cases.
Yet another post of lies and bull****.
She has no viable lawsuit against her former employer.
The cute legal terms you attempt add no substance to this stupidly incorrect post.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tries a second round, escalating it to claiming she tried to have him murdered because he's a gay black man - playing gay self pity victimhood card after he wears out his black self pity victimhood card.

That's a road to fame and wealth now.

Has he also started a Go Fund Me page? He needs body guards and lots of them since all the NYC police are out to murder him.

I wouldn't be surprised if he tries a second round, escalating it to claiming she tried to have him murdered because he's a gay black man - playing gay self pity victimhood card after he wears out his black self pity victimhood card.

That's a road to fame and wealth now.

Has he also started a Go Fund Me page? He needs body guards and lots of them since all the NYC police are out to murder him.
And, as always, you would be painfully wrong.
This just keeps getting funnier and funnier.

Bwaahaahaahaa!
Nothing there damning of him at all.
Simply more of Joko’s posted wild fabrications.
Hilarious.

:naughty :doh

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

(((crickets))).......again.

I'm not sure he realizes this happened back in May so of course networks were wanting interviews. My impression was he just wanted A Cooper to realize her actions weren't just fly off the cuff thing considering all that's going on. This incident happened the same day George Floyd was murdered by police.

I'm not sure he realizes this happened back in May so of course networks were wanting interviews. My impression was he just wanted A Cooper to realize her actions weren't just fly off the cuff thing considering all that's going on. This incident happened the same day George Floyd was murdered by police.
He tends to be long on unsubstantiated opinion and real short on actual facts.

And as you can see none of those are him currently out there.

Your top link is great though. He was actually telling people to stop threatening her. The nerve!!!! :doh

He said to stop threatening her because she's a white racist who tried to get him murdered.

Keep posting lies and believing them.
I posted fact.
If you can’t listen and comprehend, it’s not my problem.

No, you certainly have not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom