• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Among other nonsense last night some of the democrats call for--

Well, I wouldn't call paying $4k less than under the old system crumbs.
Next time you feel like complaining about the richest always getting the biggest breaks, take a look in the mirror to see who let that happen.

Next time you feel like complaining about the richest always getting the biggest breaks, take a look in the mirror to see who let that happen.

I don't complain about them keeping more. I complain about the distribution of tax write-offs.

Take an actor or sports star who has little more types of write-offs than the average middle-class. They pay a high marginal rate and their overall tax percentage is high. Now compare them to a CEO, or someone who gets income in other forms, and a higher number of tax breaks.

Is that fair?

I don't complain about them keeping more. I complain about the distribution of tax write-offs.

Take an actor or sports star who has little more types of write-offs than the average middle-class. They pay a high marginal rate and their overall tax percentage is high. Now compare them to a CEO, or someone who gets income in other forms, and a higher number of tax breaks.

Is that fair?
The way Trump’s tax law works. Permanent tax breaks

No, it isn’t.

The lazy or uninformed on the topics they debate like to give information overload.

Again, any particular one in mind?

Point it out. I'll bet you can't. I'll bet you are chanting the dogma.
It’s funny watching you trying to backpedal out of acknowledging that the Trump tax law doesn’t provide for the equitable treatment of all Americans.

Is that fair?

:lamo

It’s funny watching you trying to backpedal out of acknowledging that the Trump tax law doesn’t provide for the equitable treatment of all Americans.

Excuse me if I don't believe the propaganda you regurgitate.

You obviously cannot point to a particular part of the bill.

I didn’t regurgitate your comment.

No, you are regurgitating some left wing whacho's comment.

You link the whole bill, and make a claim. If you know it as fact, you know where it is in that 185 pages.

Put up or shut up.

Information overload is a very unethical tactic.

No, you are regurgitating some left wing whacho's comment.
I cut/pasted a quote from you. Are you calling yourself a left wing whacho?

BTW, I can easily point out a section of Trump’s tax law that advantages the wealthiest Americans unfairly, but I won’t point it out to you until you acknowledge that you too know that Trump’s tax law does not provide for the equitable treatment of all Americans.

Ball’s in your court. ;)

I cut/pasted a quote from you. Are you calling yourself a left wing whacho?

BTW, I can easily point out a section of Trump’s tax law that advantages the wealthiest Americans unfairly, but I won’t point it out to you until you acknowledge that you too know that Trump’s tax law does not provide for the equitable treatment of all Americans.

Ball’s in your court. ;)

It appears then, you misunderstood what I was saying.

It appears then, you misunderstood what I was saying.
I didn’t misunderstand anything.

Is that fair?
Go ahead and try to explain how your above statement wasn’t a complaint about the unequal benefits of Trump’s tax law. :coffeepap

I didn’t misunderstand anything.

Go ahead and try to explain how your above statement wasn’t a complaint about the unequal benefits of Trump’s tax law. :coffeepap

You didn't show me the tax write-offs. You gave me information overload.

Back
Top Bottom