• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans head to the war zone

Royal Canadian 22e Régiment

The reformation of the International Brigades.

I am absolutely rolling right now, as Snitwin actually liked that.

I wonder if he even knows that those were foreign fighters who ran to Spain to fight for the Soviets and Communists? And that one of them was UK citizen Eric Blair. They went to Spain to fight for the Soviets from all over the world, including the US.

And guess what? They lost.

I honestly am starting to believe more and more that he is just a disinformation troll who secretly loves the Russians and wants them to win. Because about half the time he seems to love things that are said in favor of them.

OK.

Knock yourselves out.

If thats what ya wanna do, nobody's stopping you.

I am absolutely rolling right now, as Snitwin actually liked that.

I wonder if he even knows that those were foreign fighters who ran to Spain to fight for the Soviets and Communists? And that one of them was UK citizen Eric Blair. They went to Spain to fight for the Soviets from all over the world, including the US.

And guess what? They lost.

I honestly am starting to believe more and more that he is just a disinformation troll who secretly loves the Russians and wants them to win. Because about half the time he seems to love things that are said in favor of them.
Communists vs fascists. Who to root for?

Why not? Better than PLAYING soldier like all those idiot right wingers walking through Walmart with AK-47s slung across their shoulders.

I agree.

Instead of stroking their long gun and fantasizing about getting to shoot someone here in the States, head on over to a war zone and show 'em how its done.Excellent idea.

It did not start that way. It started as Communists and Anarchists against the Royalists and Nationalists, but by the end the only groups left on each side were Communists and Ultra-Nationalists. More or less whatever happens when one radical group tries to take power. A counter radical group rises to challenge them.

Royal Canadian 22e Régiment

Litwin:

I can't read the tweet you posted, (my I-Pad no longer supports Twitter), but if Canadians are going to Ukraine in order to fight the Russians, then they are breaking Canadian law. This was the same law that was used to prosecute Canadians who went abroad to fight in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria without the permission of the Canadian Government. This law was also applied to even dual citizens who went back to their other country of nationality in order to defend it from Western invaders.

I will be interested to see if Canada applies the law to Canadian nationals fighting in Ukraine or if the law will be ignored because it is deemed okay for some to break the law in order to help a country fight an 'approved' war while others are prosecuted for fighting in less approved wars. If that is the case, then the Rule of Law is being thrown under a passing bus, again.

If former members (reserve members) of the Vandoos (22e Regiment) or any other regiment or any private citizens are fighting in Ukraine, then they should be charged and arrested upon their return to Canada in order to face trial for breaking Canadian law.

If we do not do this then Russia could view Canada as a defacto combatant state in its war with Ukraine and act accordingly. This could also void Article 5 of the NATO charter thus depriving Canada of the protection of collective defence. That could cost many Canadian lives.

So you may cheer, but I am angry and worried.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

Watsup:

No communist countries are involved in this Russo-Ukraine War. It's now totalitarian corrupt state-capitalism vs totalitarian corrupt corporate-capitalism. So yes, let them kill and bankrupt each other. But the Ukrainian people don't deserve to be caught in the middle of these vying street-gangs rumbling with tanks, artillery and missiles.

Be well and stay alive.
Evilroddy.

Belarusians, the black cat crew

Litwin, why haven’t you gone to fight?
Because he thinks of us as just pawns to throw into his ethnic feuds. Its why he doesnt give a shit about being honest with us when we show him to be wrong. Its a huge disrespect for people he wants to do his dirty work.

Communists and depending on what brand, in the early days they made strides in the inclusion of women and women’s rights. Fascists: the three Ks, woman’s duty being her womb, and bringing back honor killings.

Aka i believe the shaky and very temporary alliance with Stalin against hitler was justified.

Back
Top Bottom