• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Allahu Akbar' - Nice

The original question is...

So - does "Allah" approve of such actions?

Was Jesus Allah?

Were the crusades in the here and now?

If not your question is irrelevant whataboutism.
Jesus and Allah were both prophets (son of god is a christian construct that not everyone agrees to). Allah isn't here today so you don't know what he would have said. I'll move away from the Crusades. Would Jesus have approved of the murder of Dr. George Tiller

Jesus and Allah were both prophets (son of god is a christian construct that not everyone agrees to). Allah isn't here today so you don't know what he would have said. I'll move away from the Crusades. Would Jesus have approved of the murder of Dr. George Tiller

Start your own threads about Jesus and the Crusades.

This thread is about a very real situation happening right now.

Do you know what Allahu Akbar means? Do you know why Islamists scream it when slitting the throats of their victims?

I'm not asking what Allah would say. I'm asking a Muslim what he/she thinks Allah would say.

You need to stop trying t derail the thread and start your own.
This thread isn't about Jesus. Or Christianity. Or the Bible. Not even a little bit.

Why do you ask me about Islam when you can read for yourself? You can read the Quran, you can read the hadiths, you can read what the Islamic scholars say — everything is there, available, for free!

Still cowardly avoiding the main question.

What are you scared of?

Were these murder in France justified or not? I'm asking for YOUR opinion. Your take on it.
What do YOU think about them? Do you condone or condemn such actions?

Start your own threads about Jesus and the Crusades.

This thread is about a very real situation happening right now.

Do you know what Allahu Akbar means? Do you know why Islamists scream it when slitting the throats of their victims?

I'm not asking what Allah would say. I'm asking a Muslim what he/she thinks Allah would say.

You need to stop trying t derail the thread and start your own.
This thread isn't about Jesus. Or Christianity. Or the Bible. Not even a little bit.
From your OP " So - does "Allah" approve of such actions? "
Care to explain further?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-54729957

So - does "Allah" approve of such actions?

Will our resident Muslim comment on the situation at all? Condemn it even?

Or is this "justifiable" in some way according to the Koran ("word of god")?

Well when Joe Biden and the democrats get their way, we will have plenty of beheadings and terrorism in the US as I am sure they will want to take in the whole Middle East as economic refugees to keep them from starving to death as a result of Joe's "transition" to green energy.

Take a few scalps of our own.... bet they knock this crap off...
you mean atacking random Muslims? because they already go after the terrorist's

From your OP " So - does "Allah" approve of such actions? "
Care to explain further?

I already did, but I'll do it again.

I was asking our resident Muslim if he/she thinks Allah approves of such actions.

It's not that hard to follow.

Well when Joe Biden and the democrats get their way, we will have plenty of beheadings and terrorism in the US as I am sure they will want to take in the whole Middle East as economic refugees to keep them from starving to death as a result of Joe's "transition" to green energy.

Go. Away. Please.

I already did, but I'll do it again.

I was asking our resident Muslim if he/she thinks Allah approves of such actions.

It's not that hard to follow.
If it's meant for one person, just send a message to that one person...

My thread. Not in political forums.
Take your hyper-partisan bullshit somewhere where it belongs. Which is not here.

Your thread is a political thread demanding a safe space.

Still cowardly avoiding the main question.

What are you scared of?

Were these murder in France justified or not? I'm asking for YOUR opinion. Your take on it.
What do YOU think about them? Do you condone or condemn such actions?
Do you support shooting children for not doing their homework? No, wait — I should make a thread about that. I'll ask you there.

Not all questions are appropriate.

My opinion would and should be of no relevance.

Referencing to someone's claim that these victims had been guilty of some crime according to sharia that would require Hadd punishment:
We should point out that the hadd punishment for apostasy – like all other hadd punishments – cannot be carried out except by the caliph or his deputy, according to scholarly consensus. It is not permissible for individuals to carry out the hadd punishments themselves.

My opinion would and should be of no relevance.

It's totally relevant in that you are our one and only active Muslim. You post Islamic threads. You post quotes from the Quran. You actively support Islam.

Do you, as a Muslim, condone what happened recently in Nice, France? Or, do you condemn it?

Your complete lack of interest in answering absolutely reflects your true thoughts and beliefs on the matter.

Do you support shooting children for not doing their homework?

Interesting that you'd ask that.

Isn't is an Islamic problem in many places that any female child actively seeking education past rudimentary levels is in danger of being tortured/raped/murdered?

Wasn't in fact that the fate of Malala?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24379018

Interesting that you'd ask that.

Isn't is an Islamic problem in many places that any female child actively seeking education past rudimentary levels is in danger of being tortured/raped/murdered?

Wasn't in fact that the fate of Malala?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24379018
Deflection.. Why can't you answer? Do you condone or do you condemn shooting children for not doing their homework? What are you afraid of?

Deflection.. Why can't you answer? Do you condone or do you condemn shooting children for not doing their homework? What are you afraid of?

When you start answering my direct questions, I'll answer yours.

I doubt that can be explained anymore than I can explain why people take the Bible and twist it to commit the atrocities they commit...the only explanation there is, is Satan...
How does Satan do what you imagine he does?

Back
Top Bottom