• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

All the Adults Have Left the Room!

my impression is that Mattis doesn't support an exit from the region, which i do support. i suppose that we'll find out more in the coming weeks. i hope that you and yours are well.

We are thanks.

We just came back from a so-so tex-mex place, she the lovely and sexy wife with 26 years enlisted Hummit MI Interrogator linguist with 4 languages (She is a certified genius to boot!) ...who got picked up for SGM but she could not take it because that last year in Iraq really fried her nerves (PTSD)....

She agrees with the majority of the board here on Mattis, he is being mouthy she says but he is fine.

Peace be with you, and as always Thank You for your service to DP.

:2wave:

Last edited:
We are thanks.

We just came back from a so-so tex-mex place, she the lovely and sexy wife with 26 years enlisted Hummit MI Interrogator linguist with 4 languages (She is a certified genius to boot!) ...who got picked up for SGM but she could not take it because that last year in Iraq really fried her nerves (PTSD)....

She agrees with the majority of the board here on Mattis, he is being mouthy she says but he is fine.

Peace be with you, and as always Thank You for your service to DP.

:2wave:

I'm glad to hear that your family is doing well this evening, Hawkeye.

i support that. do you?

however, i did like having someone in the room who might tell the idiot not to nuke someone, as well.

Right. Because Trump is itching to nuke someone :roll:

Oh I got it. You post garbage complaining about garbage. "Oh look, liberals don't like a general resigning after they didn't like generals being hired! Oh okay, not Mattis, not him but you did complain about other generals!"
Garbage. And a pitiful attempt at deflection from the topic. Your Dear Leader, who only hired all the best people, has been seeing his administration bleed out high-ranking personnel since he took office. Your Dear Leader announces a unilateral military decision that results in dissenting voices from throughout your armed forces and the resignation of his Secretary of Defense couched in terms that can't be mistaken and here you are pointing out that liberals didn't like so many generals being hired in the first place. Garbage.
Just curious, how many generals are left? Remain, I mean remain. Not how many are 'left'.

Head, meet hammer

Fletch will use literally any excuse to bitch about liberals.

Back
Top Bottom