• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

al-Qaeda might as well give it up

Paladin

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Because The Batman is going after them!

Holy Terror Batman!

yahoo news said:
..."Holy Terror, Batman!" an upcoming graphic novel from famed Batman writer Frank Miller, sees the caped crusader facing off against Al-Qaeda operatives who attack Gotham City.

Miller, who has already inked his way through 120 pages of the 200-page opus, told a recent comic book convention that the novel was an unashamed "piece of propaganda" in which Batman "kicks Al-Qaeda's ***." ...

Fun stuff. :D Probably the wrong forum. Sorry, mods, if that is so. I wonder if there will be an uproar from the Muslim community about American media thumbing their collective nose at the Arab heroes.
ted

Frank Miller's a good writer. I read all the Sin City books and I still think the 'Dark Knight Returns' (Batman shown as an oldman) is a comic book classic. This sounds stupid though. But whatever, its a comic haha

It must be asked why Superman doesn't step in though. Maybe the Al Qaeda have developed kryptonite or some ****? He could've taken Bin Laden out in a heart beat.

But if we are to take comic books seriously, then every single one of them would be either a fascist or an extremely violent anarchist.

Back
Top Bottom