• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Accused cannibal gets prison time for botched castration in remote cabin

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The man charged with illegally removing a volunteer’s balls and then allegedly announcing his plan to eat them has been sentenced to slightly over 12 years behind bars.

Bob Lee Allen, 54, and his husband Thomas Evans Gates III, 42, were charged last year for castrating the victim, a then-willing 28-year-old who had flown from Virginia to get the procedure after connecting with Allen on the now-defunct castration forum Eunuch Maker, Vice reported.

The victim told investigators that Allen boasted he had 15 years of experience performing gender reassignment surgeries, had six clients lined up for the procedure and kept body parts in his freezer.
=====================================
I can't create stuff like this.

The man charged with illegally removing a volunteer’s balls and then allegedly announcing his plan to eat them has been sentenced to slightly over 12 years behind bars.

Bob Lee Allen, 54, and his husband Thomas Evans Gates III, 42, were charged last year for castrating the victim, a then-willing 28-year-old who had flown from Virginia to get the procedure after connecting with Allen on the now-defunct castration forum Eunuch Maker, Vice reported.

The victim told investigators that Allen boasted he had 15 years of experience performing gender reassignment surgeries, had six clients lined up for the procedure and kept body parts in his freezer.
Man, there's one in every barrel.

Okay... some really are too stupid to tie their own shoelaces without hanging themselves in the process.

The 'victims' WERE after all willing participants...'reasonable thinking' trans wannabees.....

“……..shaved her legs and then he was a she…….”

OMG!

Where do you come up with these things?

"I'll gladly cut your balls off for free today to eat them Tuesday."

The victim told investigators that Allen boasted he had 15 years of experience performing gender reassignment surgeries,
I would like to point out for the record that this isn't me. Note the spelling of the name is different.

You’ve got your mountain oysters and then you’ve got your urban oysters. I hear one is a little more “gamey” in taste.

:eek:

You’ve got your mountain oysters and then you’ve got your urban oysters. I hear one is a little more “gamey” in taste.

:eek:
Marinade is your friend.

Back
Top Bottom