• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Able Danger

stsburns

American Infidel
DP Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
46
Location
Pergatory
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
Does C-span give them out? I've been on their website but all they give me are videos. I would have to run a Teletext program if I'd wanted transcripts, but if you have a place that gives them out, I will be happy to have access to them! Thanks!
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Isn't it odd that our great media has said very little about this story....:roll:
 

FinnMacCool

DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 23, 2005
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
153
Location
South Shore of Long Island.
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Isn't it odd that our great media has said very little about this story....
Its all a big conspiracy, Navy. The media secrety loves Clinton and despises Bush. They were paid off by the liberals to keep this quiet because obviously, the government has no say over what the media writes and, of course, the coverage of Hurricane Katrina had nothing whatsoever to do with this just the same as how the news from Iraq has quieted down.

Those liberal media bastards. . . . .

Time for Fox!
 

stsburns

American Infidel
DP Veteran
Joined
May 8, 2005
Messages
1,297
Reaction score
46
Location
Pergatory
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Centrist
Navy Pride said:
Isn't it odd that our great media has said very little about this story....:roll:
Not really? It's all being "hush, hushed" or surpressed by certain media groups and politicians from the 9/11 Commission. Because if it is proven true, the 9/11 Commission would be proven wrong, and it would challenge the integrity of the Commission and its representatives. Thus the "Bush Haters" would loose some credibility since the 9/11 Commission Report is repeated used as a source, of Bush doing something wrong.
 

scottyz

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Moderate
stsburns said:
Not really? It's all being "hush, hushed" or surpressed by certain media groups and politicians from the 9/11 Commission. Because if it is proven true, the 9/11 Commission would be proven wrong, and it would challenge the integrity of the Commission and its representatives. Thus the "Bush Haters" would loose some credibility since the 9/11 Commission Report is repeated used as a source, of Bush doing something wrong.
I guess I would be considered a "Bush hater", but I think the 9/11 commission was a joke.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
If the warning came in 2000 that means Clinton knew about it and hushed it up.......He was probably to busy getting BJs in the oval office from Monica.....
 

scottyz

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Moderate
Navy Pride said:
If the warning came in 2000 that means Clinton knew about it and hushed it up.......He was probably to busy getting BJs in the oval office from Monica.....
If you can prove it ended up on his desk and he did not attempt to take action.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
scottyz said:
If you can prove it ended up on his desk and he did not attempt to take action.

There will be congressional investigations next week and the Clinton administration will have egg on their face
 

Stinger

DP Veteran
Joined
May 3, 2005
Messages
15,097
Reaction score
537
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
scottyz said:
I guess I would be considered a "Bush hater", but I think the 9/11 commission was a joke.
So do you support the same type of commission, a non-elected, "bi-partisian" doesn't answer to the voters, to look into Katrina? Or should the people we elect to do the job do it?
 

scottyz

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 31, 2005
Messages
1,575
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Moderate
Stinger said:
So do you support the same type of commission, a non-elected, "bi-partisian" doesn't answer to the voters, to look into Katrina? Or should the people we elect to do the job do it?
I don't have a problem with the type of commission it was.
 

Navy Pride

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 11, 2005
Messages
39,883
Reaction score
3,070
Location
Pacific NW
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
scottyz said:
If you can prove it ended up on his desk and he did not attempt to take action.

He was to busy getting BJs from Monica in the oval office.....Same reason he did not take Bin Laden when offered by Sudan.......
 
Top Bottom