• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A nice idea for 2024, if there's a good Republican to do it

Interesting - but I still don't think Trump will run in 2024.

Almost everyone thinks he will but even if he doesn't, a 'MAGA' candidate will. DeSantis is the frontrunner, Cruz is a good possibility.

This isn't about the national level. Elections are now state level coups. There are 26 coups scheduled for election day. I don't know if people will do anything about that, or if... you know, the whole "ending democracy" thing. Democracy is now "barbaric" and "mob rule," and the founding fathers hated democracy. I heard every republican in the country say that this week. What can you do? State level operations have to somehow hold up, I think people will start to realize that it's totally not cool having people in Georgia challenge thousands of ballots to literally shut down elections and have them declared instead of decided. But right now the people are thrilled to vote for fascism because dems triggered by dictatorship rofl.

We have to send out smelling salts. Enough to pay for an entire roman city. Can we do it? Ehhhhhhh. It's not looking great

SO WHAT? When did Bernie become responsible for the actions of his supporters? You're intent on blaming him for something he had absolutely nothing to do with, and no power whatsoever to change.

When Bernie dropped out, he threw all of his support behind Hillary Clinton's candidacy, and made that perfectly clear in his public pronouncements. If you want to blame Bernie's voting bloc, you could make the very same argument of anyone who voted for any candidate that wasn't Trump or Clinton. It's like blaming Ralph Nader for Bush the Lesser winning over Al Gore. It's an intellectually dishonest position to take once all the facts are known.
Easy biscuit

Back
Top Bottom