• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A man of true values Newt Gingrigh

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As I Read all the right wing KISS ASS AWESOME reviews on Newt Gingrich and hear Sean Hannity interview /KISS HIS ASS the FROMER SPEAKER of the all I can say is !!! Do I have to remind you that this PIECE OF GARBAG left his wife as she was laying in a hospital bed with CANCER !!!

WOW now that shows GREAT family VALUES !!

Talk is cheap I have to look at a mans action not just his talk !!

WELL SOMEONE PLEASE ASK SEAN HANNITY WHY HE DID NOT ASK NEWT ABOUT HIS WIFE

Last edited:
Newt is one of the great visionaries of modern times. His contract with America was political genius. The story about his divorce is hyped, left wing spin. The truth of the matter is he had been separated from his wife for months and when he went to see her after her surgery they discussed their relationship. The left likes to act with "moral outrage" but they don't really give a hoot about his personal life. He is a political force to be reckoned with and had to be neutralized. I would love to see him run in 2008 but I think the left wing would ruin him for good. He still has a lot to offer the country so I am looking forward to the ideas he proposes in the future. :p

HI Squawker PLEASE stop drinking the KOOL-AID Fact isany body can write a book of DREAMS the fact are one of the BIGEST promas's was TERM limits
andthe MINUTE the gutless republicans got into power WoW SUPRIZE - SUPRIZE NO TERM LIMITS

EVEN IF What you said is true that the devorce was plained a FEW months before THE FACT THAT SHE GOT CANCER A TRUE MAN OF VALUES would have at least waited until she WAS A LOT BETTER

BUT THATS A MAN OF TRUE VALUES

It's so easy to TALK and TALK is CHEAP and

NEWT IS A CHEEP PEICE OF BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!

I'm still waiting to find if you were with D. RUMFELD & CHEENY & RUSH &
O"REILLY & FRIENDS true vietnam CHICKEN HAWKS

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

FREEDOM69

Freedom69 said:
WELL SOMEONE PLEASE ASK SEAN HANNITY WHY HE DID NOT ASK NEWT ABOUT HIS WIFE

You can call him at 1.800.941.7326 or is your finger broke? :p

The lowest form of debate is to engage in personal attack.

Newt Gingrich is a great thinker. He is a great political tactician.

The question for all partisans such as myself is: would you rather he be on your side or the opposition?

I'd rather we had Newt and they had Bill Clinton.

I'd rather have McCain and they had Ben Nelson.

I'd rather we had Olympia Snowe and they had Hillary Clinton.

I'd rather we had Bill Frist and they had Howard Dean.

But, I accept Democrats of all types as long as they support the party: sorry Zell Miller.

Craig Farmer
making the word "liberal" safe again
www.newliberals.org

The lowest form of debate is to engage in personal attack.
I thank you for your reasonable post Craig. It is easy for people to fall into the trap of partisan bickering, but it isn't very productive. I look forward to "debating" the issues with you. :p

Back
Top Bottom