• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A Huge Double-Digit Decline in the Share of Black Voters Saying Biden’s Policies Have Helped Them Could Shake Up 2024 Election

Just so folks know - when you go the actual poll results @VySky is making this post based on:

There were 119 black people that responded to the poll.

When asked who they would vote for in 2024 if the election was held today, 71% answered Biden.
After admitting Biden has done nothing to advance the path of Blacks?

What kind of dipchit keeps voting for the same disappointment (Biden) time and time again?

What kind of dipchit keeps voting for the same disappointment (Biden) time and time again?
you bought up a very good point...

GDP under two presidents

Trump Administration:
  • The real GDP increased in Trump’s first two years, peaking at an estimated 2.9% in 2018, which was the highest since 2005
  • The economy grew only 2.3% in 2019
  • In 2020, due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the real GDP declined by 3.4%
  • The average annual GDP growth for the first three years of the Trump administration was 2.6%
Biden Administration:
  • The real GDP increased by 5.8% in 2021
  • In 2022, the real GDP growth was 1.9%
  • The economy expanded by 2.5% in 2023
  • The average annual GDP growth for the first three years of the Biden administration was 3.4%

Unemployment under two presidents

Trump Administration:
  • The unemployment rate was already at 4.7% when Trump took office
  • In December 2019, the unemployment rate was 3.5%, the lowest it had been in 50 years
  • However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the unemployment rate soared to a peak of 14.7% in April 2020
  • When Trump’s term ended in January 2021, the unemployment rate was 6.3%
Biden Administration:
  • Biden inherited an unemployment rate of 6.7%
  • The unemployment rate fell to 3.9% in December 20214.
  • It briefly rose to 4% in January 2022, then fell to 3.8% in February 2022
  • It has remained below 4% ever since, through the last published month, May 2023
You don't seem to be "dipchit" as you put it, so I assume you will vote for Biden. good to see you come around!

Diving Mullah

ABsolutely not.
Those stimulus measures were unnecessary to the hilt. Most people remained employed during Covid, or were only out of work for a short time.
Why would they need free money?
Trump did it first, then Biden did it two more times right smack in the middle of one of the worst supply chain problems in U.S. history.
That is brain dead stupid.

We disagree.

There were a lot of people in danger of not being able to pay their rents and being evicted. Saying that "most" people remained employed doesn't mean much. The vast majority of people remained employed during the Great Depression, but that did not prevent huge effects on the economy arising from the 25% who were unemployed. A significant deflationary effect looked plausible. Evictions could also have started a useless and expensive proliferation of homelessness, and a massive transfer of wealth from the poor to those who were able to buy up properties that were no longer profitable as rental property. It would have taken a very long time to recover from those events.

Just for future reference, in this case I'll choose to interpret your "brain dead stupid" remark as referring to the stimulus packages. If I thought you were referring to me, I would be unlikely to be willing to engage with you in the future.

The kind of parent who takes their toddler to a gay pride parade. Loves illegals as long as they don't settle in their neighborhood. Loves inflation, high taxes. The sort of person who struggles at what sex they identify as.

We disagree.

There were a lot of people in danger of not being able to pay their rents and being evicted. Saying that "most" people remained employed doesn't mean much. The vast majority of people remained employed during the Great Depression, but that did not prevent huge effects on the economy arising from the 25% who were unemployed. A significant deflationary effect looked plausible. Evictions could also have started a useless and expensive proliferation of homelessness, and a massive transfer of wealth from the poor to those who were able to buy up properties that were no longer profitable as rental property. It would have taken a very long time to recover from those events.

Just for future reference, in this case I'll choose to interpret your "brain dead stupid" remark as referring to the stimulus packages. If I thought you were referring to me, I would be unlikely to be willing to engage with you in the future.
There is a housing problem, lack of properties at a decent price. biden wants to flood the suburbs with section 8 housing at the same time he let in 8 million biden migrants. Sooner ot later reality sets in and party loyalty goes away.

There is a housing problem, lack of properties at a decent price. biden wants to flood the suburbs with section 8 housing at the same time he let in 8 million biden migrants. Sooner ot later reality sets in and party loyalty goes away.
Serious BDS.

Housing is a local issue. Biden has no effect on housing outside government loans. Biden doesn't set zoning laws. Biden doesn't approve building permits. Biden doesn't file NIMBY lawsuits.

A serious case of BDS.

The Dems are clutching their pearls today. Praying recent polls are as inaccurate as they were in 2016 etc.

If this holds true, Biden can't lose this type of support and expect to defeat Trump who is already leading in swing states.

============================

Haven't you heard, "it's global post-Covid inflation".....Joe and the unhinged spending had nothing to do with it whatsoever. This is what the propagandists have imbedded into the minds of the cult. Let's just hope there are enough sane voters remaining who have not fallen for the false narratives and can see with their own eyes.

We disagree.

Of course I am referring to the Covid gifting as brain dead stupid.
Trump did it in an attempt to buy votes, that is my opinion, and I believe it. It was an unprecedented gifting to the public that was insane.
Every person I knew was still working, and still making the same money before Covid. Why give them several $1000?? That makes no sense at all. None.
There was going to be a price to pay for that.

What Trump did beautifully right. - Was the PPP. Payroll Protection Plan. It saved our company. We would not have survived Covid without it. We lost 60% of our revenue in the first quarter, and about 30% down PYTD for the remainder of the first year. THAT was a solid well thought out plan. This act saved 100,000s of small companies like ours. But it was insanely unnecessary to give people who were still employed, still making the same wages free money for no reason.

I paid $42 for a 50# bag of Kentucky Fescue grass seed (KY31) in 2017 and today, its $80.
There is no measurement for greed. There has been a number of companies raising prices because they could, not because of actual rising costs to operate. :rolleyes: ;)

There is no measurement for greed. There has been a number of companies raising prices because they could, not because of actual rising costs to operate. :rolleyes: ;)
Yeah... it is all a big conspiracy.
LOL
Trump/Biden running the money printing presses on overtime in the middle of the largest supply crises in American history has nothing to do with it 🤣

US Money supply:

1121016-blank-754.png

Well, when the only other realistic option is Trump - anyone with functioning brain cells chooses Biden.

The only people that actually want to see Trump as POTUS are MAGAs.

Serious BDS.

Housing is a local issue. Biden has no effect on housing outside government loans. Biden doesn't set zoning laws. Biden doesn't approve building permits. Biden doesn't file NIMBY lawsuits.

A serious case of BDS.

HUD policy is to move the slums to the suburbs. May it come to your neighborhood.

Just so folks know - when you go the actual poll results @VySky is making this post based on:

There were 119 black people that responded to the poll.

When asked who they would vote for in 2024 if the election was held today, 71% answered Biden.
@VySky's desperation and fear show more clearly with each passing week.

Your desperation continues......lol

Well, when the only other realistic option is Trump - anyone with functioning brain cells chooses Biden.

The only people that actually want to see Trump as POTUS are MAGAs.
and the ones that are against stupid woke politics, and who want to secure our border, and want to attempt to clean up corrupt government agencies who fail to charge certain people for criminal acts while falsely spying on others, and the ones who want to return some semblance of "for the people" to our government in general, because the democrats surely do not meet up to the standard with any of that.

and the ones that are against stupid woke politics, and who want to secure our border, and want to attempt to clean up corrupt government agencies who fail to charge certain people for criminal acts while falsely spying on others, and the ones who want to return some semblance of "for the people" to our government in general, because the democrats surely do not meet up to the standard with any of that.
Who wants to secure our border? I mean who shitcaned the Immigration bill?

HUD policy is to move the slums to the suburbs. May it come to your neighborhood.
Obama. Funny. BDSODS.

Who wants to secure our border? I mean who shitcaned the Immigration bill?
The immigration bill was a worthless POS written by republicrats that does not secure the border, it deserved to be "shitcaned"

No problem. George Soros will fund Antifa to go undercover with the Biden DOJ and dupe MAGA voters into getting themselves arrested for violent crimes. And don't forget that the microchips in the COVID vaccine will be activating soon, which will give everyone the woke hive mind virus and the uncontrollable urge to vote blue. Finally, Dominion and Smartmatic got away with their crimes last time and are still on the payroll, so if push comes to shove they can just click a button to enable Hugo Chavez Mode again.

Be afraid MAGA. Be very afraid!
Your attempts at sarcasm are amusing. :D Have a nice weekend.

Back
Top Bottom