• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A couple of Trump Supporters start to see the man they've been defending

"So, if he does get the nomination, the Republican Party could very well be slaughtered next November. Not only on the presidential ticket, but also in the House and the Senate".....

And what difference does it make? Don't vote.

…because your vote doesn’t matter, and you will feel like crap after you realize that the lying bastards again played you for a fool.

Google Einstein's definition of insanity and you will know why what you and other voters do every four years fits it like an old glove. The Republican betrayal after the 2014 elections, as nothing ever did in the past, shows the total and complete failure of the sick experiment known as democracy, and how the American-style, two-party scam really works.

The Dems are seeing historic lows in voter turnout. Republicans are seeing historic highs in voter turnout.

Ann Coulter suddenly realizes that Trump makes does stupid, immature things.

Newt Gingrich suddenly realizes that Trump's actions might make it difficult for him to unify the party (hah - ya think?)

Former Make America Great Again Communications Director:

Really? Ya Think?

Jim Geraghty aptly sums up my reaction:

No, we aren't.

I strongly agree with the last quote from Jim Gergathy. I try to avoid generalizing people. I know not all Republicans are "misogynistic, xenophobic, racist, and full of blind rage," but I have always felt that many in the GOP have used dog whistles to bring some of those voters out. I think Trump has brought that segment out to the forefront.

As a millennial, I don't know why I should like the GOP. GW Bush was president when I was in high school. I didn't have a real problem with him as president for a long time, but he is the only GOP president I have ever really seen. By the end of his term, I was in college and thought he was a terrible president who wrecked the country both domestically and internationally.

With the way the party is acting now, I don't know why I should ever consider being a Republican. The democratic party doesn't have all the answers, and it's frustrating, but the GOP is just... :2sick1:

Trump acts like he is going to run third party if he doesn't win the primary. He is already whining about how unfair he is being treated. The primary isn't over yet, and he acts like he deserves to win it. If he losses, it's the RNC's fault.

It's no one's fault but his own and his supporters if he loses, precisely because of his and their behaviour.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

It's no one's fault but his own and his supporters if he loses, precisely because of his and their behaviour.

I agree. I should have phrased it, "If Trump losses, he will blame it on the RNC."

I agree. I should have phrased it, "If Trump losses, he will blame it on the RNC."
Oh yes. That is absolutely true. He's not one for taking personal responsibility, that one.

And he'd be correct in doing so. ANY other candidate that was at this place in the process with Trump's results, the RNC would absolutely be pressuring the other contenders to drop out and throwing their support behind. Ever. Cruz, the RNC, they're standing in the way because the membership is choosing their own candidate this time.

Back
Top Bottom