• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A city of 710,000 struggles to cope with 40,000 migrant arrivals

Their narratives need to be shot down. Too many people foolishly fall for their lies.
Yes, but the lackey media propagandists are silent about the real reasons Mayorkass and Biden are letting the illegals in even though they have the legal right to make them remain in Mexico, despite what these armchair attorneys like @BlueTex claim. The law is very clear. You don't get to claim asylum because you are impoverished and uneducated.

BUT........the indoctrination machine called the media won't report the truth, which is that Biden is a criminal and is hiding behind Myaokass to do the bidding of the men behind Biden, most likely Obama, and others who vowed to "fundamentally change America" as well as replenish jobs that teachers would lose as well as many government workers in the business of welfare and crime.

Yes, but the lackey media propagandists are silent about the real reasons Mayorkass and Biden are letting the illegals in even though they have the legal right to make them remain in Mexico, despite what these armchair attorneys like @BlueTex claim. The law is very clear. You don't get to claim asylum because you are impoverished and uneducated.

BUT........the indoctrination machine called the media won't report the truth, which is that Biden is a criminal and is hiding behind Myaokass to do the bidding of the men behind Biden, most likely Obama, and others who vowed to "fundamentally change America" as well as replenish jobs that teachers would lose as well as many government workers in the business of welfare and crime.

Man, the MAGA machine must be biggest collection of incompetents if the can’t challenge any of this in court. Why do you suppose
the AG’s of MAGA states are so pathetic?

Man, the MAGA machine must be biggest collection of incompetents if the can’t challenge any of this in court. Why do you suppose
the AG’s of MAGA states are so pathetic?
The impeachment of Mayorkis will fail because the Dems will stop it. So will the impeachment of Biden. But, you play attorney. Call them and ask them.

The impeachment of Mayorkis will fail because the Dems will stop it. So will the impeachment of Biden. But, you play attorney. Call them and ask them.
Where are all the big bad AG’s? Why have they not stopped these policies in court? Other than the ass kicking Texas took when Biden ended title 42 where have have they challenged these policies?

Where are all the big bad AG’s? Why have they not stopped these policies in court? Other than the ass kicking Texas took when Biden ended title 42 where have have they challenged these policies?
Ummmm, Texas is defying the criminal Biden/Mayorkass.

But, I am happy about all this. Biden is getting the rightful blame by even Democrat strongholds. Those cities and states taht declared they were holier than thou and would take all comers. The tide has turned. Unless the criminal Biden illegally gives them federal funds, many will go belly up like the Denver hospital. Not that we need another issue to sink the dreadful Biden. This one mosT assUredly will.

Your side owns this debacle. As Trump said, NO immigration bill, because all Biden has to do, is lie again while he watches a video of thousands streaming across the border and say "You said it was OK for 5,000 a month and that's all that is coming through" as we witness busloads and van loads and train loads endlessly streaming illegals across the border smiling and yelling "ASYLUM! ASYLUM!"

Ummmm, Texas is defying the criminal Biden/Mayorkass.

But, I am happy about all this. Biden is getting the rightful blame by even Democrat strongholds. Those cities and states taht declared they were holier than thou and would take all comers. The tide has turned. Unless the criminal Biden illegally gives them federal funds, many will go belly up like the Denver hospital. Not that we need another issue to sink the dreadful Biden. This one mosT assUredly will.

Your side owns this debacle. As Trump said, NO immigration bill, because all Biden has to do, is lie again while he watches a video of thousands streaming across the border and say "You said it was OK for 5,000 a month and that's all that is coming through" as we witness busloads and van loads and train loads endlessly streaming illegals across the border smiling and yelling "ASYLUM! ASYLUM!"

All this to say they are too cowardly or incompetent to fight these policies in court after their last ass kicking?

All this to say they are too cowardly or incompetent to fight these policies in court after their last ass kicking?
Talk to the Republicans and not me. But “remain in Medico” is legal and Biden just has to do it. NO legislation is needed.

Obviously, Denver and cities in similar situations need some federal money to assist with handling the huge influx of migrants. (And before anyone says anything, cities like Denver are where most of the federal tax revenue comes from.)

However, this is exactly why we cannot have thousands of people showing up at the border every day, abusing the asylum process, and being given a hearing 5 to 10 years out. Trump needs to stop urging Republicans to block attempts to fix the border and the asylum system, and the Democrats that are holding out need to get on board. This is not sustainable. Denver may have tens of thousands of homeless people on their streets in just a couple of weeks.

Denver declared themselves a sanctuary city. What's the matter? The libs don't like Biden's American anymore?

the-jungle-book-shere-khan.gif

Don’t we each have a side we are on in this? Isn’t that the point of debate? I don’t think it’s anti-immigration but rather controlled amounts our infrastructure can handle.

Well, it started with the WFA creating GARM (global alliance for responsible media). A few months later the WEF accepted GARM as a way to shape culture and media.

GARM is a cross industry alliance between mega corporations (90% of advertisers in the marketplace) and tech companies including facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to name a few. This created the brand safety and suitability framework. In that framework are guidelines that if not followed by someone posting to YouTube will result in that person being blacklisted from 90% of advertisement in the market place. The issue is that there are many parameters in the framework that are completely subjective. Again, see below.

Then there is newsguard who supposedly rate various news companies based on 9 apolitical criteria. However, they often align left and during Covid downgraded 21 new sites incorrectly for misinformation only to correct it later. A study by MRC shows the left-leaning newsguard does clearly.

All of this creates a system where even a small content creator gets throttled if they say something these companies disagree with and there’s lots of examples of that happening. I hope that clarifies
Our contention is that youtube is not and has never been a communist entity and plenty of leftists and history channels get demonetized on the daily. Demonetizing even unfairly does not make one communist.

Obviously, Denver and cities in similar situations need some federal money to assist with handling the huge influx of migrants. (And before anyone says anything, cities like Denver are where most of the federal tax revenue comes from.)

However, this is exactly why we cannot have thousands of people showing up at the border every day, abusing the asylum process, and being given a hearing 5 to 10 years out. Trump needs to stop urging Republicans to block attempts to fix the border and the asylum system, and the Democrats that are holding out need to get on board. This is not sustainable. Denver may have tens of thousands of homeless people on their streets in just a couple of weeks.
The Democrat plan is to just legalize the illegal immigrants, not to keep them out.

Our contention is that youtube is not and has never been a communist entity and plenty of leftists and history channels get demonetized on the daily. Demonetizing even unfairly does not make one communist.
Anything foreign, or that doesn't involve trucks, guns and bibles, is Communism. Yep.

True, I wouldn’t have said communist but the WEF does have very concerning “new world order” views that I’m not comfortable with and all the media control they are wielding to push their agenda is very concerning to me. Not that they shouldn’t have a voice but the opposition should too.

Don’t we each have a side we are on in this? Isn’t that the point of debate? I don’t think it’s anti-immigration but rather controlled amounts our infrastructure can handle.

Well, it started with the WFA creating GARM (global alliance for responsible media). A few months later the WEF accepted GARM as a way to shape culture and media.

GARM is a cross industry alliance between mega corporations (90% of advertisers in the marketplace) and tech companies including facebook, Instagram, and YouTube to name a few. This created the brand safety and suitability framework. In that framework are guidelines that if not followed by someone posting to YouTube will result in that person being blacklisted from 90% of advertisement in the market place. The issue is that there are many parameters in the framework that are completely subjective. Again, see below.

Then there is newsguard who supposedly rate various news companies based on 9 apolitical criteria. However, they often align left and during Covid downgraded 21 new sites incorrectly for misinformation only to correct it later. A study by MRC shows the left-leaning newsguard does clearly.

All of this creates a system where even a small content creator gets throttled if they say something these companies disagree with and there’s lots of examples of that happening. I hope that clarifies
"Read my book Censored - How the left is censoring me, available on Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, and at book sellers everywhere", "Watch me tomorrow on Fox News where I will talk about my new book, Censored - How the left is censoring me.", "I will be on NPR tomorrow, talking about my book, Censored - How the left is censoring me.", "Give my organization money so we can tell the world how the left censors us"...

Y'all fall for this bullshit over and over again. It's this post Trump, persistent right wing victimhood complex.

Letting in large amounts of immigrants and refugees always ends up bad for the country or city taking them in. Just ask the UK, Germany or Denmark.

Letting in large amounts of immigrants and refugees always ends up bad for the country or city taking them in. Just ask the UK, Germany or Denmark.

then why do you think Democrats are so hell bent on keeping the borders wide open ?

your opinion ?

Denver city council voted 10-0 to become a “sanctuary city” and not to cooperate with ICE.

Zero sympathies. Their own liberal policies have made them a Mecca for illegals.
There you have it, they can sit in the shit pile they choose to create.

They wanted to make it so bad that it broke our immigration system and it did, now they will try to tell us only they can fix it.

Lying Biden says he doesn't have the authority to stop the illegals from crossing the border. All he had to do is reverse his Executive Orders that reversed Trumps Executive Orders that kept the most of the illegals out. He knows that. But he is beholden the the Squad and the rest of the Left that want nothing more than Open Borders.

Denver declared themselves a sanctuary city. What's the matter? The libs don't like Biden's American anymore?

the-jungle-book-shere-khan.gif
Isn't it easy to take the high road and pretend that you care and have compassion for the downtrodden?

Oh, WAIT! You didn't really think we meant we would take tens of thousands of illegals, did you? We thought maybe just a few and that Texas would get the rest.

Lying Biden says he doesn't have the authority to stop the illegals from crossing the border. All he had to do is reverse his Executive Orders that reversiing Trumps Exexutive Orders that kept the most of the illegals out. He knows that. But he is beholden the the Squad and the rest of the Left that want nothing more than Open Borders.
That has to be repeated over and over and over again until November,

Some people here are lying and saying the Remain in Mexico policy was declared illegal but it has not.

Makes no sense ^
the post was about YouTube demonetizing channels for no reason other than they disagree with the political opinions of the conservative who has a popular channel. This doesn't happen to liberals. Like the FBI infiltrating Twitter, theyu only go after those they despise....conservatives. I mentioned a guy named Stev Turley and I include one of his videos and unlike YOU, I include the snippet of the transcript of what he said. THIS, my friend, is what Communists do. They silence the opposition.

Rogan's words excommunicated and as the number of excommunicated racks up and eventually joins forces with you the United right we can all band together to eventually and finally crush the woke left but first gang is many of you know we have unfortunately been completely and totally demonetized which is putting our daily communication with one another at risk like never before now we are actively working on getting this resolved but as things stand this channel has without any warning been totally and completely demonetized and as Elon Musk said so powerfully last week the whole point of these demonetization efforts is to deliberately try to make us patriots feel like we're all alone they want to sever our relationship with each other and force on us a kind of digital solitary confinement so as to demoralize us .....

the post was about YouTube demonetizing channels for no reason other than they disagree with the political opinions of the conservative who has a popular channel. This doesn't happen to liberals. Like the FBI infiltrating Twitter, theyu only go after those they despise....conservatives. I mentioned a guy named Stev Turley and I include one of his videos and unlike YOU, I include the snippet of the transcript of what he said. THIS, my friend, is what Communists do. They silence the opposition.

Rogan's words excommunicated and as the number of excommunicated racks up and eventually joins forces with you the United right we can all band together to eventually and finally crush the woke left but first gang is many of you know we have unfortunately been completely and totally demonetized which is putting our daily communication with one another at risk like never before now we are actively working on getting this resolved but as things stand this channel has without any warning been totally and completely demonetized and as Elon Musk said so powerfully last week the whole point of these demonetization efforts is to deliberately try to make us patriots feel like we're all alone they want to sever our relationship with each other and force on us a kind of digital solitary confinement so as to demoralize us .....

Could you try posting your own words, and not something AI composed for you? Have any 'Communists' silenced you?

Could you try posting your own words, and not something AI composed for you? Have any 'Communists' silenced you?
Those are my own words. I added the YouTube channel so no one could say I didn't include the proof and as a courtesy that liberals here never extend, I included the portion of the transcript of the video that proved what you asked me to prove, which is that YouTube is a Communist company with little commies deciding to cancel conservative content for no reason other than they don't like conservative channels with large followings. I only included the transcript that applies to my post. the entire transcript would be way too long and again, considering saving time for the readers I only included the salient portion of the video transcript.

This is a teaching lesson for you and all your friends here. If any of you require lessons on how to do what I do, let me know privately.

Back
Top Bottom