• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A bunch of typical Trump bashing, but not a whole bunch of policy.

Care to provide a link to the official democratic platform that states "open borders".

Can you provide a link to Trump's health care plan that he promised would be out over 2 weeks ago?

Two simple words for you on illegal immigration. Sanctuary Cities. Only the Dems.

Two simple words for you on illegal immigration. Sanctuary Cities. Only the Dems.

So you can't provide any official document regarding open borders. got it.

I am aware of Sanctuary cities. I do not approve of them.
Sanctuary cities is not the same as open boarders.

Trump has had almost 4 years. Has the number of sanctuary cities decreased?

Last edited:
So you can't provide any official document regarding open borders. got it.

I am aware of Sanctuary cities. I do not approve of them.
Sanctuary cities is not the same as open boarders.

If that's true, you need to vote for Trump.

If that's true, you need to vote for Trump.

I don't base my decision on who to vote for based on one issue. Why do you?

Noted: You did not provide a source to backup your statement? Why?

I am watching it a lot closer than every poster who would rather lie about the Democratic Party and its leaders than act very intelligent.

Posters who lie are the worst, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom